• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
A mixed Tag Team of Bo and AJ is what I'm most looking forward to. They can utilize Twin Magic!

I will end you!
VinceYells_display_image.png

Fandango vs Bo will be a great WWE Championship match in the future.
The Go versus The Bo, the company at an all time Low.

GWF 2.0 Reveal #2 is here! Showcasing a new GWF entrant AND finisher!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQVQR98Q7MY&feature=youtu.be

Last reveal was Frankman and Heel, showing Heel giving an unannounced beatdown to our dear Frankman. What could be next?

GWF Teaser 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0pwyto2CFc
Typical Beef, has a finisher that will always lead to a rope break because he doesn't think things through.

So why doesn't extreme rules have that divas title match that's been built up for like the last year?

beanman25

Excited for the PPV! Live going to them live. Such a great atmosphere.

Listen for a Prototype chant during Cena/Ryback.

We're determined to start one.

Aiii

So not worth it
I just realizes Brock is leaving after tonight, so Heyman is free for that third client they teased on the website.

What if it is Ryback?

@brawlerreal
Staring at the new steel cage being used in tonight's @TripleH vs @BrockLesnar match.

On snap I hope it's the big blue cage!!!!!

El-Suave

So shipping at WWEshop is now up to 27 dollars.

On a 24 dollar shirt.

With taxes it's fucking 60 dollars. What the hell WWE?

Yeah, ordering one item internationally doesn't make sense. You need to order more items for the costs per item to go down. There is a sweet spot though, so you have to be careful not to add too many items or the cost will rise disproportionately. Last time I ordered something for me and my friends up to 5 items were the maximum before the costs would have exploded. You have to experiment with your shopping basket (and use one of their discounts of course if possible) before checking out.

Extreme Rules is always a good PPV but this card looks terrible. Hopefully the gimmicks make the matches interesting. This is one of those times I actually don't care if Cena does his usual Superman stuff, I don't care for Ryback so I wouldn't mind seeing Cena no sell and bury the guy

That AJ shirt is pretty ugly, It amazing she actually got some merch but whats the demographic teens? little girls? but no youth sizes? 40 year old men?

McNei1y

Extreme Rules is always a good PPV but this card looks terrible. Hopefully the gimmicks make the matches interesting. This is one of those times I actually don't care if Cena does his usual Superman stuff, I don't care for Ryback so I wouldn't mind seeing Cena no sell and bury the guy

It sucks Ziggler had to get injured because that was the best match on the card.

Mr. Sam

SHIELD versus Hell No will be match of the night, easy.

You guys are joking about Bo Dallas, right? Never can tell with you weirdos.

I'm hoping for the UFC effect to happen tonight, shitty card=great fights. Lets hope they can somehow turn this into an enjoyable show
Impossible. That only happens in the Ultimate when you have a card that's full of certifiable can veterans being one loss away from World Series of Fighting and soon to be certified can rookies looking to impress Uncle Dana.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy ass tornados coming my way, definitely not going to be able to watch Extreme Rules but I hadn't planned on it anyhow. Ugh.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I'm almost done catching up on the last RAW before Extreme Rules - hot damn that submission by A.J. on Natalya, and hot damn on that tapout.

Top Bottom