• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Heading out to pick up pizzas and cheesesticks in about 15 minutes.

We're at a hotel tonight, so can't watch the PPV via TV, so are resorting to the online streaming from wwe.com. Hoping it works on the crappy hotel Internet.

We're at a hotel tonight, so can't watch the PPV via TV, so are resorting to the online streaming from wwe.com. Hoping it works on the crappy hotel Internet.
Wow, that's commitment. I bet you like John Cena.

Kaladin

At least you get the replay for eternity so that's a plus.

Went to my first wrestling show for years and years tonight with PROGRESS Wrestling Chapter #7: Every Saint has a Past, Every Sinner Has a Future - really fun show, I was gutted I couldn't make it to Chapter 6 (as Ricochet was in the main event), but this show more than made up for it with a whole bunch of great matches, three of them in particular being pretty exceptional. The show kicked off with El Ligero defending the PROGRESS title against Noam Dar, which was meant to be the main event, but Dar said that, like all 19 year old's, he's impatient and didn't want to wait for his title shot. This match was just an amazing way to start off the show, just an excellent sprint that was well punctuated by Noam's use of the Champagne Super-Kneebar to keep Ligero grounded. Dar is ridiculously over with the fans and though Ligero inevitably fought back to gain the victory, when Noam kicked out of Ligero's reverse springboard tornado DDT the place went nuts.

Jimmy Havoc vs Zack Sabre Jr. capped off the first half of the show in excellent fashion, plus a nice surprise came when Nigel McGuinness was introduced as the special guest referee! Havoc & Sabre put on a fantastic back and forth here, with Sabre eventually managing to get the best of Havoc, who then kicked things up a gear with some big power moves. At one point Zack put Jimmy in a cool straight-jacket submission and Jimmy screamed "What the fuck is this? What the fuck!" as he tried and failed to escape it, lol. Nigel put over both guys post-match, plugged his film and told Jimmy he doesn't need to do the hardcore shit, because he's a great wrestler in his own right. Best match of the second half was 'White Lightning' Mark Andrews vs Will Osprey - ridiculous high-flyers match, Osprey is insanely smooth, but Andrews is no slouch ever. Both guys were trying to one up each other throughout, but Andrews came out on top after hitting a ridiculous poisoned frankensteiner. The main event was meant to be Party Marty, Rampage Brown & Paul Robinson vs Nathan Cruz, Mark Haskins and a mystery partner, but the mystery partner was Rampage Brown! It looked like it was going to be 3 on 2, but The Bastard Dave Mastiff ran out to a huge pop to even the odds. Fun match, but pretty unstructured. Mastiff is ridiculously awesome, though.

McGuinness;

iDYTymmBfEC9f.jpg

RJ Singh announced himself as 'Singh-daaaaaaahn-gooooooo' and ripped off Fandango's entire entrance, but got destroyed post-match by the London Riots for his troubles;

ihS5qsY230JKG.jpg

The Bastard Dave Mastiff squares up to Rampage Brown;

ibhXcoXkpLzPsx.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's Sunday evening, no work tomorrow, beautiful weather outside. And here I am drinking beer, playing WoW, and posting on GAF.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have a bottle of wine and Pringles at the ready, lets bring on the shitty matches with even worse outcomes.

I will overcome via GAF and alcohol. Rise above Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SailorSwayze, do you need to be approved? We can hook you up. We got away here.

In other news taking cover in about...20 mins?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I know that there was another girl who posted here VERY infrequently who I cannot remember the name of, but I know I've seen her in GirlGAF.

Top Bottom