• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

bateman-gif.gif

:(

OOH-OH sometimes, I feel like this thread is on repeat, yeah

I get a feeling that I've seen that pic here before, oh no, this thread is on repeat, yeah

Couple more matches added to the CHIKARA iPPV on June 2nd, plus there will be a free Countdown to Aniversario broadcast on June 1st and a Freeview A-go-go pre-show event 30 minutes before the iPPV;

iGILNV60tPigC.jpg

06/01 - 19:00 EST - Countdown to Aniversario - FREE
06/02 - 15:30 EST - Freeview A-Go-Go
06/02 - 16:00 EST - Aniversario: Never Compromise - $14.99

. CHIKARA Grand Championship:
Eddie Kingston (c) vs Icarus
. Campeonatos de Parejas - 2/3 Falls:
3.0 (Scott 'Jagged' Parker & 'Black Magic' Shane Matthews) (c) vs Pieces of Hate (Jigsaw & The Shard)
. Sarcophagus Match: Amasis vs Ophidian
. Trios Tag Action: The Colony (Green Ant, Fire Ant & assailANT) vs The Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch)
. Mandated by The Director of Fun: Gavin Loudspeaker vs Tim Donst
. The Battle for Trios Supremacy: The Spectral Envoy (UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked & Frightmare) vs The Colony: Xtreme Force (Missile Assault Ant, Orbit Adventure Ant & Arctic Rescue Ant)
. Young Lion's Cup: 'Mr. Touchdown' Mark Angelosetti (c) vs Saturyne

Mr. Sandman said:
Both of these cards look stacked. Evolve 22 has the title matches but is a bit farther of a drive for me. Both have at least 4 matches I would want to see on these cards.....hard decision here. (I will be getting the other show on iPPV).

I'd say the second one looks better on paper - Taylor vs Nese should be a pretty unique match that differs from most that weekend, while the main event of Gargano vs Del Sol could very well be awesome. Also, as good as their singles matches look the previous night, I think EITA & Tomahawk vs The Bucks will tear the house down.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Can someone add the ghost of Kanyon to my avatar in the vein of jmdajr? Hopefully not a depressing picture of Kanyon, though.

I made you two.

ix4uhrE.jpg

Where he glows like an angel.

Another where you have a star in your hollowed eyes.
9NTIBgH.jpg

Kaladin

Oh shit. I forgot the Chikara show is the same weekend as the Evolve triple shot. Hmmm this changes things.

I think I will just stay home and enjoy Chikara on iPPV.....don't think I can afford 3 iPPVs + a trip to a show in one weekend.

Pavaloo

Gaming side is scary you guys.. it's like MS literally stabbed some posters personally.

You guys think we'll see WWE 2k14 at E3? :p

jred2k

I'd say the Wii was more Cena. Popular with kids, their parents, and some weird adults. Microsoft is definitely acting very Cena-ish right now, though. That conference yesterday felt like a Cena smirking promo from start to finish.

strobogo

Banned
Cena as Wii makes so much sense. The kids and non-gamers that love him, with a few games a year thrown to the hardcores so they can have some work rate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Xbox would be Punk. He was kind of cool but with the advent of social media, it's become obvious how much of a self loving dickhead he is.

I think we should have two threads. One thread for WrassleGAF and one thread for Bo Dallas pics.

But then no one will post in the wr-OHHHH

Aiii

So not worth it
Xbox would be Sheamus, desperatly trying to be cool. The fake wooing would be equivalent to King pretending there were crowd chants for him instead of the competition. Nobody really cares that much about him, but he does have some good matches (games) to keep you interested.

Wouldnt the ps3 be CM Punk?

Smart people and the internet loves him and he gets the title every now and again but he was never really in the main spot expect for a month or two every now and again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk I'll make a thread about Bo Dallas' ascendancy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun folks, and don't be mad at me htown I know you don't like the threads I make.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna end up a Junior for showing off Bo, aren't I.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now we can keep the Bo talk out of here unless he's up to some serious shenanigans. How long until he steals a title from someone like Cesaro?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There were two threads about Kane in the OT last week, and this is what you people come up with? I know it's ironic coming from me, but I really don't get the Bo thing. The WWE isn't even trying to really push this guy, so I don't even get the criticism, really. What's the obsession? I know it's supposed to be funny, but WrassleGAF's obsessions are usually with established guys actually doing stuff, so I'm lost here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's with the naked guy in the 1st pic? Is that part of a storyline?

This brightened my day

There were two threads about Kane in the OT last week, and this is what you people come up with? I know it's ironic coming from me, but I really don't get the Bo thing. The WWE isn't even trying to really push this guy, so I don't even get the criticism, really. What's the obsession? I know it's supposed to be funny, WrassleGAF's obsessions are usually with established guys actually doing stuff, so I'm lost here.

WWE seems intent on pushing Bo despite his look. We all figured maybe we're just kinda weird and have unrealistic expectations or think his face is weirder than it truly is - so it's up to the public to say how they feel. Looks like we aren't wrong. I don't think an image consultant could find a look that WORKS for this guy. He just looks so damn weird.

I mean do you REALLY want a "Let's all worship Batista's body" thread in earnest, Soul? I think not.

XenoRaven

There were two threads about Kane in the OT last week, and this is what you people come up with? I know it's ironic coming from me, but I really don't get the Bo thing. The WWE isn't even trying to really push this guy, so I don't even get the criticism, really. What's the obsession? I know it's supposed to be funny, but WrassleGAF's obsessions are usually with established guys actually doing stuff, so I'm lost here.
It's gotten out of control.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This brightened my day

WWE seems intent on pushing Bo despite his look. We all figured maybe we're just kinda weird and have unrealistic expectations or think his face is weirder than it truly is - so it's up to the public to say how they feel. Looks like we aren't wrong. I don't think an image consultant could find a look that WORKS for this guy. He just looks so damn weird.

I mean do you REALLY want a "Let's all worship Batista's body" thread in earnest, Soul? I think not.
But the WWE doesn't seem intent on pushing him. They gave him a nothing look around WM, and now he's back in NXT. That's it.

Top Bottom