• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Anticipation, a moment of excitement, then that farting noise when a balloon deflates. After that, it was sort of the XBone reveal, only instead of rage, it was a mix of curiosity, apathy and then incredulity at the lengths Haitch went to to bury this guy.
What did H do?

UberTag

I'm not worried about pure wrestling talk. I just think the joke has gone too far. He hasn't been on TV in months as far as I can tell.

I'm just one guy though. If you're enjoying yourselves, by all means, go ahead.
WrassleGAF jokes would be amusing if they weren't the same joke over and over and over again.
Namely... "let's obsess over Random Superstar A for random reasons that don't make sense".

pre-ordered doney kong country returns from amazon. apparently it will arrive on release day.
You made the right choice.

WrassleGAF jokes would be amusing if they weren't the same joke over and over and over again.
Namely... "let's obsess over Random Superstar A for random reasons that don't make sense".
I know what you mean, you yourself ran that complaining about Vince McMahon's continued living angle into the ground long ago....wait, that was a joke right? if not i'm legit shook, I can't BOlieve it, you'd never see Good Guy Glen wish death upon Vinny Mac, he's brought us Four Star Matches and great feuds!

UberTag

I know what you mean, you yourself ran that complaining about Vince McMahon's continued living angle into the ground long ago....wait, that was a joke right? if not i'm legit shook, I can't BOlieve it, you'd never see Good Guy Glen wish death upon Vinny Mac, he's brought us Four Star Matches and great feuds!
Yeah, yeah... I can be a broken record too. But it's for good intentions.
No good can come from Bo Dallas.

Yeah, yeah... I can be a broken record too. But it's for good intentions.
No good can come from Bo Dallas.

Well we are in agreement here, to make use of another Wrasslegaf classic i'm gonna shake your hand.
HWtCM.gif

gurudyne

Don't forget about him slapping AXL and humiliating him on the mic in AXL's debut segment.

Curtis Axel Foley Yadda Yadda Tonight Is The Night debuts as Heyman's next big thing which could legitimately be big news. Heyman's a good heat conductor.

At the outset, Haitch comes out, makes fun of Heyman which is par for the course. He outright ignores Curtis, the center of this whole damned event, except when he's outright telling Curtis that he's a little kid wannabe which of course, Curtis can't reply to verbally because his mic work is subpar, so he goes for the physical route, and Haitch backhands him. Heyman stands there agog and Curtis does nothing.

What a reveal. I'm on the edge of my seat. Electrifying.

At the main event, Haitch takes the majority of the offense after having a backstage bit before the match that goes like this:

Some Dude: "Boss, you shouldn't wrestle. You should be selling that loss from last night because otehrwise we're just pissing reputation down the drain and fuck it, you don't give a shit, even Cena's selling better than you right now taking it easy because you're so hurt. Dr. says you're not cleared."
HHH: "If the Dr. wants a job tomorrow, he can shut up."

Match plays out in HHH's favor up until he has to take a seat because THE MATCH WITH LESNAR WAS TOO MUCH YOU GUYS I MAY NEED TO RETIRE. DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENDUBDUBEENA. Camera on him the whole time, Curtis isn't even a footnote of a footnote in his own debut.

gurudyne

How come behind the scenes HHH is the savior, but on-screen HHHs is the devil? :(

Ego. He can use it for good, creating the stars of the future and being the company's golden boy (seriously--Sammartino and Hall of Fame is all that needs be said), but throws himself out in the spotlight when he can because his need to be the star overrides his ability to self-assess or think critically about the long-term impact on those around him.

Kaladin

I'm listening to Johnny Knoxville and Roger Allan Wade send up Jerry Lawler on Sirius XM Channel 60, some funny stuff so far. They even made a joke about how wrestling is one of the few things you can continue doing after having a heart attack.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's an Alan Wake American Nightmare steam key because I already own it. I've now triple dipped on Alan Wake, figured I might as well add it to Steam instead of 360 and GOG...

Quote to reveal

Kaladin

Here's an Alan Wake American Nightmare steam key because I already own it. I've now triple dipped on Alan Wake, figured I might as well add it to Steam instead of 360 and GOG...

Quote to reveal[/EMAIL]

Nobody claim this....mine (I won't be able to put it in on Steam till much later)

McNei1y

Does Cena get taken to the hospital if he is actually hurt but no sells the injury yet is placed in the Ambulance in the Ambulance match?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know I said it before that I didn't think Cena could make it through, but I forgot that he had the power of every child ever to let him survive that last match.

But... Ryback's going to kill him. How could WWE let this happen to our hero?

Top Bottom