• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Bowser

Potential spoilers regarding Punk's next fued:
Lesnar at SummerSlam or Survivor Series with Punk being the face

DMczaf

I'm scared...I think Sampson is covering up something. I think Cena is legit hurt.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-05-20/john-cena-injury-update-26116878

After his Last Man Standing Match with Ryback at Extreme Rules Sunday, WWE Champion John Cena went against doctors' orders and decided not to go to the hospital. On Tuesday, WWE.com spoke with WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson to get an update on The Champ's condition.

"He’s surprisingly doing well,” Sampson stated. "He does have multiple contusions and is pretty banged up from that match, but he is actually doing better than anticipated."

As for a recovery timeline, Sampson described it as "day by day," adding that he does not anticipate any problems that would hinder the process.

erules2013_cena_exclu_02.jpg

Cagey

Banned
"He’s surprisingly doing well,” Sampson stated. "He does have multiple contusions and is pretty banged up from that match, but he is actually doing better than anticipated."

Dolph Ziggler is clearly a pussy. This company, JFC...

Aiii

So not worth it

I'm not sure why I can't take Cena seriously when he's trying to sell this stuff. Is it because he sucks at selling, even in picture form. Or is it conditioning from years of supermanning his matches?

Dolph Ziggler is clearly a pussy. This company, JFC...

A contusion is a fancy word for a bruise. Ziggler has a concussion. Not sure if serious, or misreading.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bo Dallas - satanic tattoo on face - bold new gimmick or desperate Ministry Taker II?

jred2k

Bo Dallas - satanic tattoo on face - bold new gimmick or desperate Ministry Taker II?

He's going to start wearing Jeff Hardy inspired face paint. I for one can't wait for the inner BOnologue.

I'm not sure why I can't take Cena seriously when he's trying to sell this stuff. Is it because he sucks at selling, even in picture form. Or is it conditioning from years of supermanning his matches?

Hes been Superman for so long he is completely unable to produce any authentic emotion. The only time he actually comes off as genuine is during charity segments.

Kaladin

Husky Harris to Bray Wyatt has to be the biggest improvement in a wrestler in a while. The closest thing I can think of in WWE is Daniel Bryan from Re-hire to Yes Man to Hell No.

Husky Harris to Bray Wyatt has to be the biggest improvement in a wrestler in a while. The closest thing I can think of in WWE is Daniel Bryan from Re-hire to Yes Man to Hell No.

Yeah, Bray's a real great character for him, can't wait to see how they debut him on the main roster - outside of WWE the biggest improvement still has to be;

gBYlgPU.jpg

>

AGnBYIv.jpg

Kaladin

So is Beef transported from another dimension or timeline? That finisher has glitches that look like artifacts in the space-time continuum....like he shouldn't be there.

Ithil

how many appearances does lesnar have left

enough to carry the heyman guy vs heyman guy at mania?

He signed a two year version of the his first contract. So he's got 35 appearances for 2013 (starting after Wrestlemania that is), and 35 for 2014 (starting after WM 30).

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They're already playtesting the WWE 2k14 game.

of course they are. That WWE 14 video was real despite posted on 4/1. It's just a roster update and since no one debuted post-wrestlemania I'm sure a few changes to the WM set and ppv sets, and the DEER LORD will be arriving at MISTER TARGET

somedevil

WWE's The Marine 3 with The Miz is their most successful straight-to-DVD release in a long time. After four weeks of being released, the movie sold 153,226 units for $2,292,261. That's more than any regular WWE DVD will do this year with the possible exception of WrestleMania 29.

Who the hell bought this?

In the segment breakdown, Chris Jericho and The Miz vs. Fandango and Wade Barrett lost 360,000 viewers. Sheamus vs. Titus O'Neil gained 206,000, which is a very good gain for a match like that. Paul Heyman introducing Curtis Axel gained 365,000 viewers. The rest of that segment with Triple H coming out gained 13,000 viewers at 9pm for a 3.10 quarter rating.

Big E Langston vs. Alberto Del Rio and Layla vs. AJ Lee lost 47,000 viewers but that could be considered a success. Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder and Ryback's appearance lost 358,000 viewers. Kofi Kingston, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield in their lengthy match gained 290,000 viewers for a 3.03 quarter rating.

Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger gained 237,000 viewers. The main event with Triple H vs. Curtis Axel gained 551,000 viewers for a 3.44 quarter rating in the overrun.

I find it rare that the show kept gaining viewers for close to 90 minutes once the shield came on until Triple H got his concussion.

Potential spoilers regarding Punk's next fued:
Lesnar at SummerSlam or Survivor Series with Punk being the face
Nice!
I love to see those two work a real quality shoot style match and Punk is one of the few guys that could do it in the E. Nakamura vs Sakuraba is my favorite match I've seen in the past couple years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh, today's GOAT day
tumblr_mn99kzPRtG1s6ogr5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn8vhljVdS1rlhafro1_500.jpg

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that Owen is my favorite of all time, and I think he is the best wrestler ever because he could do it all. It was like 'Hey we got Bret Hart's technical ability... But he can also sell and work a heel style PERFECT. He can high fly and he's good on the mic. He can also do the face thing, but that's boring.'

Top Bottom