• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane granting a girl's wish to meet him.

01_MAW_05192013ej_0017.jpg

04_MAW_05192013ej_0043.jpg

02_MAW_05192013ej_0024.jpg

05_MAW_05192013ej_0081.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I wish that when Ryan Nemeth (formerly Briley Pierce) and Trent? Barreta come back from Japan, they show up on U.S. independents as Generico's children. Kazma (formerly Sakamoto) could join too.

Also, Best of The Super Jr. XX so soon I almost forgot. Alex Shelley, Barreta (Trent?), Hiromu Takahashi, Jushin Liger, Prince Devitt, Ricochet, Rocky Romero, Taichi, Titán, Alex Koslov, Brian Kendrick, Bushi, Jado, Kenny Omega, Kushida, Ryusuke Taguchi, Taka Michinoku, and Tiger Mask IV.

strobogo

Banned
How many Shield matches are on NXT? I'm catching up from January on.

Also, since fuck gaming side, how will Gamefly work with no used games in this next gen?

Kaladin

I thought he wasn't interested in running? Isn't that what they all say when they really are running and don't want to announce it?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I thought he wasn't interested in running? Isn't that what they all say when they really are running and don't want to announce it?
It's not. This is all about him challenging Lt. Gov Ramsey of Tennessee to a debate about an internet tax. However, I'm sure GGG is using this as a testing ground for a possible run.

Anth0ny

Post what happens because I am not going to see that movie.

gonna spoiler it just in case, though it has nothing to do with the plot

some girl is watching this exact match on a tv, and the match takes up the entire frame for a good 6 seconds. I think I was the only person in the theatre that knew exactly what was on the screen lol

Some promo videos for the AIW JT Lightning Invitational Tournament this weekend;

Veda Scott;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K77Spyf3NIo

Marion Fontaine;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqkWO72SlzA

Ethan Page;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jss9egIEgow

Josh Alexander;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ALQdPpymk

Adam Cole;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGNCHXK6NI

I liked Veda's & Marion's promos - "I'm a delicate frigging flower of a woman!", lol. Cole & Page are pretty good, but neither promo was one of their best. Josh Alexander's promo couldn't have been more generic.

He really does look like Tony Soprano. Does that make D-Bryne Paulie or Sil?

iM7ZPbxgJyE5b.jpg

Bryan's definitely Paulie. He should put grey wings in his beard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't seem to get hyped for the AIW JT Lightning Invitational and I don't know why. I should be. I really should. But I can't...be excited.

How is a dead-lift vertical suplex even possible? I really hope Cesaro's being repackaged for the better. Also Emma continues to be awesome in a female wrestling David Brent kind of way.

gonna spoiler it just in case, though it has nothing to do with the plot

some girl is watching this exact match on a tv, and the match takes up the entire frame for a good 6 seconds. I think I was the only person in the theatre that knew exactly what was on the screen lol

Bottlebum1 1 month ago

Cena's batista bomb was better than batista's :p

UH OH!

--

Also, I think I finally might have found out (via internet) who was booking those early TNA shows in 2002... Vince Russo! I thought he came in much later, but seemingly he was there from Day 1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
UH OH!

--

Also, I think I finally might have found out (via internet) who was booking those early TNA shows in 2002... Vince Russo! I thought he came in much later, but seemingly he was there from Day 1.

how could someone named "bottlebum" (what the hell) even have an opinion worth typing out 8qshodfuihjiponje3mw

Jamie OD

I can't seem to get hyped for the AIW JT Lightning Invitational and I don't know why. I should be. I really should. But I can't...be excited.

I heard the recent King of Flight tournament was awesome so I'll watch that at some point this week. But I kind of wonder if such a show like that would have had a lot more buzz and attention 5-7 years ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I heard the recent King of Flight tournament was awesome so I'll watch that at some point this week. But I kind of wonder if such a show like that would have had a lot more buzz and attention 5-7 years ago.

I should make a good effort to find that. What provider sells it? I need some good wrassles in my life. My soul took a hit with that Bo Dallas topic.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is that the camera flash or does Batista wear shoes with lights in them? Thus confirming he's actually 7 years old.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is that the camera flash or does Batista wear shoes with lights in them? Thus confirming he's actually 7 years old.

Guardians of the Galaxy brah, you think Drax doesn't have lighted shoes?

Striker

Hawkings looks like a bootleg AJ Styles, with only a 10th of the talent.
He's there letting guys like Sami Zayn flash their skills. Evan Bourne, Sin Cara, and others do better when they're pit against talent who can perform these stunts and make it look believable. When they're on the roster, they'll be put up against shit like Miz and Brodus Clay. They'll likely be held back unless they're allowed to showcase it against other talent they've been working with for years/months. On the Hawkins topic, since they're not doing anything with him or Ryder, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put those two together. Why not if they have most their tag teams as filler or job material.

Top Bottom