• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just got 4 suite tickets to RAW from work.

Haven't been watching it like I did back in the day, but the last time I was at a live RAW event here in Calgary, Lance Storm did one of the first Invasion run-ins and for some odd reason superkicked a WCW guy (I think it was Saturn)? Anyways, the place exploded.
All you need to know is that Kane still wrestles, he's still amazing, and he has his mask back.

Yeah, Corey Graves just reminds me of a more punk rock version of CM Punk if that makes sense.

He's improving in the ring each week also.

From what I've seen he has a solid intensity. He won't fill an IWF void if punk leaves early but can immediately fill it with the girls that love Punk.

Aiii

So not worth it
He should know about AJ, the best thing in WWE right now.

And her team of Ziggler and Big E and maybe The Shield I guess.

Kaladin

From what I've seen he has a solid intensity. He won't fill an IWF void if punk leaves early but can immediately fill it with the girls that love Punk.

He might fill the void that Jeff Hardy left in the WWE that they hoped CM Punk would take up (but didn't when he became the ultimate heel for the company).

KissVibes

Banned
I love it when WWE guys promote indie wrestling on Twitter and give those promotions and guys shout outs. It's not the biggest deal but I just think it's super cool of them.

Doombear

I would say it was decent, or rather they were decent.

Debut against Curt Hawkins. Match immediately following against Cesaro. Both were very well done, though both could have been much longer and each could have had far more wrestling packed in. That said, for a debut, back to back matches. Awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslegaf poster bangai-o recently landed in GAF Mercy Medical Hospital, being hit with a Junior Member status by a drive-by mod. We hope for bangai-o's recovery, though it looks unlikely.

Meanwhile the Bo Dallas topic has not been closed.

bangai-o

Banned
tumblr_lf4l96xe8b1qzernx.gif

BFIB

When a gaffers heart is full of junior status it burns up, dies and a dark shadow falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great gaffer has arisen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the hearts of same men who created him.
The battle between OT threads and junior status has begun, against an army of mods comes a dark gaffer, a purveyor of good, with the voice of silence, and a mission of justice.

This is WrassleGaf.

strobogo

Banned
With my week long Hulu Plus trial that I used to catch up with the NBC comedies, I'm now using it to catch up with NXT. I stopped around January, so I started up on the episode where Big E wins the NXT Championship and I've gone from there. A few random thoughts:

It bums me out that Vader's kid looks like Miz with really wide shoulders. Dude needs to put on about 65 pounds or more and be hairy or something.

Bo's eyes are so dead. It's the weirdest thing.

The not Brodie Lee guy in the Wyatt Family is really bad.

PAC is going to be great on PPV pre-shows.

I didn't realize Corey Graves is Sterling James Keenan. I thought SJK was pretty shitty when he was hyped on the indies, but he improved a lot.

Heath Slater playing guitar on ribs while he has an abdominal stretch on is great.

I can't wait for Big E. to have Ryback's push, but better, since he's way more likable and cool.

Hopefully NXT will bring back some wrestling spirit.

I salute you Bangai, for such hits as Sonic Shenmue 3 and discussing the great fairies spike like breasts in Ocarina of Time, tis a sad day for us all.

strobogo

Banned
Is it allowed to ask if anyone has any Guitar Hero import codes left over on here if I owned the games? I had WT and 5, but don't have the cased and as I'm playing Warriors of Rock and realize the tiny amount of songs is fucking terrible, I wondered if there were any people that never used their import codes. I don't want to get banned for it, though.

Keyser Soze
The Cheap Arse Gaffer

Such a crime that GAF creative haven't fully applied the gimmick, the tag would link to the current cheap arse thread and it would be marvellous.

strobogo

Banned
It's a masturbation reference that Sunflower insists on using constantly because he jerks off frequently and wants everyone to know for some reason.

Top Bottom