• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Kaladin

This is what WrassleGaf makes me do sometimes.....

ZZdn8.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I think Seth Rollins has gone farther in the past 8 months than anyone really could have imagined Tyler Black going. His team has defeated Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, Kane, Undertaker, Big Show. He defeated Sheamus and Orton at WM. The first WM for any of his teammates.

Ultratech

I think Seth Rollins has gone farther in the past 8 months than anyone really could have imagined Tyler Black going. His team has defeated Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, Kane, Undertaker, Big Show. He defeated Sheamus and Orton at WM. The first WM for any of his teammates.

Hell, by the sounds of that (and given how the modern WWE works), the fact that pretty much anyone was able to accomplish those feats in such a short amount of time is a damn miracle in itself.

strobogo

Banned
Hell, by the sounds of that (and given how the modern WWE works), the fact that pretty much anyone was able to accomplish those feats in such a short amount of time is a damn miracle in itself.

It is, actually. That two indie dudes like Tyler Black and Jon Moxley are the ones who have done it is pretty amazing.

I demand to have that picture of Bo Dallas where someone put a censor mosaic over his pelvis done up to make it look like he's wearing nothing but the NXT belt.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I demand to have that picture of Bo Dallas where someone put a censor mosaic over his pelvis done up to make it look like he's wearing nothing but the NXT belt.

2nzyWvj.png

Also it turns out Full Sail and WWE are nice enough about giving people refunds when disappointed by a show. Good for them.

Mengetsu

Hey guys new people are moving in!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58955329&postcount=1

More threads being moved to Off-Topic Community

The goal here is to provide a home for self-sustaining ongoing megathreads in Off-Topic Community rather than locking them outright (where appropriate).

By moving most of the ongoing megathreads, Off-Topic can focus more on new, temporary discussions and feel fresher and more relevant with every F5, instead of stagnating and knowing what you're going to see ahead of time. Where bonds have formed in subcommunities, they can continue in Off-Topic Community discussion. We encourage members to use the subscription function with Community threads that interest them for easier participation; Gaming Community and Off Topic Community are not intended for general thread list F5ing, as opposed to the two main forums.

This is not a punishment. Off-Topic Community subcommunity members are encouraged to post temporary discussion threads for the general forum population in the main Off-Topic area, for example for a specific sporting event or political debate or album release. However, keep in mind that insular, cliquey, exclusionary behavior won't be tolerated.

Additionally, remember that original material is good, and links from other news and content websites are good too. Don't be hostile toward new threads in Off-Topic, as that's part of the reason for the stagnation currently being experienced. Relax and have fun.

Thanks.

KenOD

So many of the new arrivals seem to feel that Community is where groups go to die or just wither away without ever gaining new members.

A buddy of mine who lost his house in the tornados Monday apologized to me because my King of trios 2012 was in it. I let him know I can let that one slide.

All I see is a redhead Dustin Diamond whenever I see Sami Zayn.

I want that mask back :(

All these ole chants are gonna probably hurt his career due to being so over without WWE's doing.

A buddy of mine who lost his house in the tornados Monday apologized to me because my King of trios 2012 was in it. I let him know I can let that one slide.

I remember when King of Trios 2012 happened, it drove a massive schism in the thread between Indy and WWE fans. King of Trios is poison. That's why I derailed the discussion into King of Fighters talk and will continue to do so whenever it's brought up for the good of our community.

What King of Fighters trio represented USA? Metal Slug guys?

Also, glad to hear the Oklahoma chapter of Wrasslegaf is doing fine after the tornado.

KenOD

We'll just have to active, dedicated, talkative, inspiring, interesting, talented, skilled, and fun. All the things Bo Dallas isn't and we'll remain where we were just last month, slightly behind the terror of PopGAF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Bo beat Big E who beat Alberto who was the former champ.

So Bo can win the World Heavyweight title whenever he feels like it.

gurudyne

So Bo beat Big E who beat Alberto who was the former champ.

So Bo can win the World Heavyweight title whenever he feels like it.

Why stop there? Bertie once beat Punk for the WWE Title.
And Punk once beat Cena, who beat The Rock
Who beat Stone Cold
Who beat Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Who beat an indie up and comer, what was his name, oh yeah, it was God.

Build an altar and slaughter upon it your finest fattened calf. It creates a pleasing scent for the Bo.

Why stop there? Bertie once beat Punk for the WWE Title.
And Punk once beat Cena, who beat The Rock
Who beat Stone Cold
Who beat Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Who beat an indie up and comer, what was his name, oh yeah, it was God.

Build an altar and slaughter upon it your finest fattened calf. It creates a pleasing scent for the Bo.

Praise be to BO.

_O_

No way. Bo better be gearing up for a monster heel turn or something.
Considering how the match ended, and the massive heel reactions he got I can't see this NOT happening.

Someone on twitter said this happened. I hope its true:
One person on Twitter says that the audience all turned their backs (literally) when Bo won the title to show their displeasure with the result
We did. We also did the same when he came out to face Keegan and after the match.

You got a link for that? I can't find results anywhere.
For anyone interested, he's a spoiler report I did for the taping:
http://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=77764&p=1

XShagrath

That'd be fucking hilarious if the whole crowd asked for a refund after Bo won.
There were a good number of people (even a couple in the front row) that got up and turned away from the ring when Bo won, and also every subsequent time he came out for the rest of the night.

edit: Need to read the whole thread before I post. :(

Glad to see someone else enjoyed that - I really dig Fontaine's recent gimmick & character, he could be a great fit for CHIKARA (if they didn't already have a perfect gentleman waiting in the wings, namely, Mr. Jervis Cottonbelly). Veda's video is great, too; "I am a delicate frigging flower of a woman!".

I'm really pleased to see how well the mid-west promotions like AIW & AAW are doing this year - there seems to be a lot more buzz about both promotions, within the online indy wrestling community at least.

I think you BOnatics, you BOmaniacs, you BOnetic Freaks need to go and create a |BO-T| where you can be free to out live out your poor, unfortunate BOllusions without people like me BOing you away with the truth; Bo Dallas is awful, was awful and always will be awful. I don't know if you're all just feigning adoration because the truth is too much to bear, or if, like bean breath, you've all just finally cracked under the great mental strain of viewing and trying to make sense of WWE programming while being in possession of even a moderately sized IQ, but it has to STOP before it overtakes us all. The line is drawn, people, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and BOlieve whatever you want to BOlieve. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Top Bottom