• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

NoRéN

i think it came from when Heavy posted pics of Sheamus' butt, and someone responded saying "legit shook."
omg lol
It's a masturbation reference that Sunflower insists on using constantly because he jerks off frequently and wants everyone to know for some reason.
:|
Legit is short for legitimate or legitimately, I know that part.
Yes, it is.
Sunny legitimately shakes his junk all the time. He can't stop and it is spilling into Off Topic.
):
so Sunflower posted about Sheamus' butt?
But I thought he was all about batista?

bangai-o

Banned
NoRéN;58921369 said:
Heavy really is too LEGIT to quit.

m6YItv2.jpg

Heavy is more into basketball than Sports Entertainment. WWE should take a page out of the Eric Bischoff book and bring in NBA stars like Dennis Rodman and Karl Malone to recapture the hearts of lapsed fans like Heavy.

Watched the two latest Wrestling is Art shows up on SMV, first one has a GREAT match between Anthony Stone & Francis O'Rourke (Biff Busick) and a fun main event with Green Ant vs Funaki, while the second show has AR Fox vs Jaka in one of Jaka's best performances yet and a good match between Drew Gulak & Green Ant. Enjoyed both shows for the most part, although the second one had a tiny crowd - the $4.99 price tag for these Wrestling is... shows always leaves me feeling like I got my money's worth.

Green Ant lays out Funaki with a big boot;

ididuGtDDXtdO.gif

AR Fox's SSP off the ring post;

iHUvNbUgMiHKP.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I did not create legit shook. Heavy was the one who posted about Sheamus' butt. Man, we need a Heavy Hall of Shame because between that, his hangups on wrestling being "too gay" and washing his balls in the sink...man I miss that dude.

And yes I am all about Batista. Best ever.

MG310

Some people are saying that Low ki played suicide on impact tonight but I doubt it.

Seemed like either it was him or it was somebody doing his mannerisms to make people think it was. Did that low stance/rub the top of his head pose that Ki does a lot. Seemed a bit tall to me though.

Makes no sense. Three suplexes. Anderson doesn't sell it then mic checks. Kurt sells the mic check.

And I wish Aces and 8 would go away with HHH, Cena, Bo Dallas and Curt Axelton.

They're giving Bo the belt so they can do champion vs. champion with Cena, and Cena can pass the torch The Rock gave him to Bo.

Bo is the future!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So my wild theory that they were pushing, hyping, and cramming Bo down people's throats at NXT events knowing full well it was causing them to dislike and boo him that much more was actually true?

I am legit.... nah, never mind.

strobogo

Banned
I'd be okay with it if the finish was Bo stomping on Pon E Langston, making Big E cry and be distracted for a roll up. And setting up the major heel turn by stomping the pony more after the match.

somedevil

Someone on twitter said this happened. I hope its true:

One person on Twitter says that the audience all turned their backs (literally) when Bo won the title to show their displeasure with the result

The NXT Championship doesn't have a great pedigree in the WWE so far. Seth Rollins and Big E haven't done that much to stand out over the crowd.

The FCW Championship didn't have a great pedigree either.

I disagree. Rollins right now is in the top heel group in the WWE with the tag titles having great matches all the time. I think he is doing very well for himself right now.

Kaladin

The NXT Championship doesn't have a great pedigree in the WWE so far. Seth Rollins and Big E haven't done that much to stand out over the crowd.

The FCW Championship didn't have a great pedigree either.

Kaladin

I disagree. Rollins right now is in the top heel group in the WWE with the tag titles having great matches all the time. I think he is doing very well for himself right now.

It doesn't take much to be in the top heel group in WWE when there is only one heel group on the main roster. Rollins hasn't done much to stand out in The Shield either.

Ultratech

One person on Twitter says that the audience all turned their backs (literally) when Bo won the title to show their displeasure with the result

lol

I don't blame them though.

I'd walk out too after that.

Kaladin

There's also Ziggler/AJ/Big E and 3MB.

I don't know about Zig-E as a heel group......it's more like a manager and body guard to me.....and I don't even know if 3MB are heels at this point. They're just glorified jobbers who go out to job.

Top Bottom