• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
He'd be a better fit for DDT.

He could join Homoiro Clover Z and become 'Danshoku Bo'.

i9NqKgB1RtRSZ.png

Perfect.

So TNA records the second Impact show after the live airing right? If Impact goes to 9, does that mean the second show is taped from somewhere past 11PM to 1AM now?

How is that even going to work?

Glad to see someone else enjoyed that - I really dig Fontaine's recent gimmick & character, he could be a great fit for CHIKARA (if they didn't already have a perfect gentleman waiting in the wings, namely, Mr. Jervis Cottonbelly). Veda's video is great, too; "I am a delicate frigging flower of a woman!".

I'm really pleased to see how well the mid-west promotions like AIW & AAW are doing this year - there seems to be a lot more buzz about both promotions, within the online indy wrestling community at least.

I love Fontaine's gentlemen gimmick, so much better then the sleazy gimmick he was doing. Veda vs Fontaine is going to be all sorts of awesome!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think you BOnatics, you BOmaniacs, you BOnetic Freaks need to go and create a |BO-T| where you can be free to out live out your poor, unfortunate BOllusions without people like me BOing you away with the truth; Bo Dallas is awful, was awful and always will be awful. I don't know if you're all just feigning adoration because the truth is too much to bear, or if, like bean breath, you've all just finally cracked under the great mental strain of viewing and trying to make sense of WWE programming while being in possession of even a moderately sized IQ, but it has to STOP before it overtakes us all. The line is drawn, people, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and BOlieve whatever you want to BOlieve. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I made the Bo topic. I took one for the team. I'm a BOnetic freak. I'm buying the XBOne. All in Dallas-style.

Real talk, god damn he's the worst and this NXT talk makes me feel REALLY bad for him as a person because that's got to bother him. But if he's a better heel...but him being a straight up heel would make me hate him less! Aaah! What to do about Bo?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worst part is that Shinsuke Nakamura is a fan of Bo Dallas' work :(

BOma ye

Aiii

So not worth it
I made the Bo topic. I took one for the team. I'm a BOnetic freak. I'm buying the XBOne. All in Dallas-style.

Real talk, god damn he's the worst and this NXT talk makes me feel REALLY bad for him as a person because that's got to bother him. But if he's a better heel...but him being a straight up heel would make me hate him less! Aaah! What to do about Bo?

Real talk, I just can't seem to figure out WHY they are pushing him like they are. He is clearly nowhere near ready to be on TV, yet they put him on there. Big Show said in the Rosenberg interview he looked alot like that Jacob guy from Twilight so maybe that's why. But he's not even good looking, he has a creepy smile, greasy hair and something about his face seems... off (as in proportions or something, can't quite put my finger on it).

But he's not super talented in the ring (he's not as bad as some, but nowhere near as good as alot of others in developmental) and he's no great mic worker either. He's young, awkward and doesn't appear to have a distinct personality. So why push him over the other workers like this?

Is it his heritage, is he just really committed backstage and impressing the trainers?

jred2k

He should have a finisher thats just a fury of elbows to the head. Throwing BOs.

But, yeah, hes only 22 so we are the unfortunate witnesses to his shitty awkward learning period. He should be in a high school auditorium right now, but the WWE has decided that internationally broadcasted television is the right place for him, somehow.

Ithil

He should have a finisher thats just a fury of elbows to the head. Throwing BOs.

But, yeah, hes only 22 so we are the unfortunate witnesses to his shitty awkward learning period. He should be in a high school auditorium right now, but the WWE has decided that internationally broadcasted television is the right place for him, somehow.

He's 23, same age as Adam Cole, there's no excuse to be THAT bad.

KissVibes

Banned

Yeah, he should be in a high school auditorium cleaning it as a janitor. He stinks and he has a terrible look. A couple years on the Indies won't fix him, nothing can fix him.

He's the guy Ryback used to murder. He's the guy Ryder should laugh at and squash on Sunday Night Heat. He's the guy that should be a personal assistant's personal assistant.

That NXT Title should be put on guys that actually have a real future and need the hype before they hit the main roster.

jred2k

Wow, Wikipedia investigation has revealed he has been signed and wrestling for close to 5 fucking years. Also, everyone referring to his finisher as a belly-to-belly suplex is wrong. Its the Bo Dazzler

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow, Wikipedia investigation has revealed he has been signed and wrestling for close to 5 fucking years. Also, everyone referring to his finisher as a belly-to-belly suplex is wrong. Its the Bo Dazzler

THE DAZZLER IS BRYAN'S! BACK OFF!

Daniel Bryan owns The Dazzler monicker, don't make it about Bo. Just don't. This is where I draw the line with the Bo shenanigans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What really blows my mind about Adam Cole is that, not only is he already crazy good at just 23 years old, but that he was trained by this guy;

And this guy;

hGAza4M.jpg

First, wow @ Cole being 23. Bright future ahead of him if he takes care of himself, VERY bright. That's awesome.

Second, that fucking picture is the best worst photo anyone could take ahaofhidkdfmdasnpa so good

That NXT Title should be put on guys that actually have a real future and need the hype before they hit the main roster.

The higher ups at the WWE do think he's that guy though, it's fucking ridiculous given he doesn't get positive fan reaction, he doesn't look good in the ring, and he doesn't look good period. At the same time they'll release Bateman who's an attractive, funny, charismatic face who's competent in the ring and can get positive fan feedback, he was everything that they think Bo is however Bateman isn't the favourite son of a WWE road agent.

jred2k

There are currently 317 posts in this thread that contain "Bo" He has his own thread on NeoGAF. I think we just have to accept that Bo Dallas is the future!

KissVibes

Banned
The higher ups at the WWE do think he's that guy though, it's fucking ridiculous given he doesn't get positive fan reaction, he doesn't look good in the ring, and he doesn't look good period. At the same time they'll release Bateman who's an attractive, funny, charismatic face who's competent in the ring and can get positive fan feedback, he was everything that they think Bo is however Bateman isn't the favourite son of a WWE road agent.

Yeah, I'm still salty about Bateman. He had a great look, was very comfortable on the mic and doing skits, and he was a solid wrestler. The fact that they NEVER did anything with him is a fucking travesty. Him and Bryan were GOLD on old NXT together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yug_M3ijK9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c9e2p-qsVQM#t=457s

LOOK AT THESE. HE SUCKS.

somedevil

NXT Spoilers:

Episode 1, Airing June 5th:

* Jim Ross hosts a NXT Title contract signing for next week between Big E Langston and Bo Dallas. Dallas blamed the NXT Title on Big E's success in WWE. Dallas refused a handshake to end the segment.

* Backstage segment with Corey Graves.

* Paige beat Tamina Snuka in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Mason Ryan beat Colin Cassady

* Conor O'Brian beat Alex Riley. After the match, Rick Victor posed with O'Brian on the stage.

* The Wyatt Family beat Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves with the Tag Titles on the line.

Episode 2, Airing June 12th:

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sami Zayn. This match was better than there last

* Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan beat Travis Tyler and Baron Corbin

* Alicia Fox beat Bayley in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to become the new NXT Champion. Ballas was booed after the match but cut a babyface promo.

Episode 3, Airing June 19th:

* Adrian Neville beat Bray Wyatt by DQ when Luke Harper interfered. Ohno and Graves made the save. Dusty Rhodes came out and made a six-man for later.

* Sami Zayn beat Angelo Dawkins

* Summer Rae beat Sasha Banks in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Xavier Woods beat Jake Carter. He cut a promo and danced to the ring before the match.

* The Wyatt Family beat Adrian Neville, Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves.

Episode 4, Airing June 26th:

* Big E Langston beat Aiden English

* Leo Kruger beat Dante Dash

* Bo Dallas beat Mickie Keegan. After the match, Leo Kruger attacked Keegan and had a staredown with Bo.

* Emma beat Aksana in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves beat Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan to become the new #1 contenders. After the match, The Wyatt Family attacked Ohno and Graves. Neville made the save but was attacked by Dylan and Dawson. The beatdown lasted until William Regal made the save. They overpowered Regal and the show ended with the faces getting beatdown

Reading this is Dallas a face or a heel? Also seems like NXT has created there own dominate heel group as well.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, according to the dirtsheets there are quite a few releases coming soon. Apparently they are gonna cut alot of people like Bateman who have been in developmental for years, but who they feel are still not ready to be called up to the main roster, like they did with Bateman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, according to the dirtsheets there are quite a few releases coming soon. Apparently they are gonna cut alot of people like Bateman who have been in developmental for years, but who they feel are still not ready to be called up to the main roster, like they did with Bateman.

Bring em on. I'm fine with releases because pro wrestlers on the midcard and lower need to be paid more, and the business has some SERIOUS bloat. Cut nothing-performers, pay the existing performers a bit more, make life better.

gurudyne

This is kind of cool, WWE re-imagines some of their PPV matches as summer blockbuster posters

http://t.co/s4BfypguXS

The positioning of Punk's icon is awkward. Looks like someone's got him by his lightning bolt.

Love the idea of movie posters for famous PPVs, but the execution here is weak. Need to learn Photoshop to throw my own hat into this (incredibly niche but fun-looking) ring.

NXT Spoilers:
Reading this is Dallas a face or a heel? Also seems like NXT has created there own dominate heel group as well.
Not to be conceited, but its kinda funny to see my taping reports so blatantly ripoffed like this. :p

Alas, Dallas feels like he is on the cusp of a gaint heel turn but hasn't turned just yet. I find this funny considering how fast they usually turn everyone else without any build up.
As for the heels, it felt more to me like the two teams working together for a common goal at that moment. I don't see them joining up. Especially since they both consist of tag teams vying for the belts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not to be conceited, but its kinda funny to see my taping reports so blatantly ripoffed like this. :p

Alas, Dallas feels like he is on the cusp of a gaint heel turn but hasn't turned just yet. I find this funny considering how fast they usually turn everyone else without any build up.
As for the heels, it felt more to me like the two teams working together for a common goal at that moment. I don't see them joining up. Especially since they both consist of tag teams vying for the belts.

You should be posting the reports then! GIVE US THE SCOOPS

Lunchbox

Banned
i remember making fun of bo dallas when someone posted some florida rookies next in line back in 2011

and now he's the face of WWE. what a shit sport

You should be posting the reports then! GIVE US THE SCOOPS
I did! I was just lazy and linked to it instead of spoiler tagging it and putting it in my post :p.
You got a link for that? I can't find results anywhere.
For anyone interested, he's a spoiler report I did for the taping:
http://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=77764&p=1

Alas, I don't really mind or anything. I simply laughed when I scrolled down and initially thought it was my write up, only to notice it was a reworded version of it instead.

Kaladin

Fuck Bo Dallas.

As usual, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with The Wyatt Family.....that trios match looks amazing.

Top Bottom