• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
After I get this out, Aiii

The BOlly to BOlly Boplex.

The Boplex! Yes! Big BOot! BOrricanrana! FRANKENBONER (wait)

jmdajr

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (ボボボーボ・ボーボボ Bobobōbo Bōbobo?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshio Sawai, published by Shueisha, and serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is a comedy influenced by Japanese manzai humor that uses puns, double-talk, breaking of the fourth wall, non-sexualized cross-dressing, visual gags, and satirical and pop-culture references, which makes its non sequitur humor very specific to Japanese audiences.[original research?] The manga series lasted from 2001 through 2007, divided into two separate sections with a distinct difference in humor and plotting.

jred2k

He should be allowed to have a pet as a valet.

A BOnoBO

leaning-forward_1868093i.jpg

gurudyne

How many achievement points should you get from watching WWE RAW?

(yes, Xbox One might actually have TV achievements)

I didn't think they could make those things worth less.

"Guys, I 1000 G'd the USA Network last night. Sat through eight full SVU marathons in a month AND hit all the commercials. Thought about getting the Burn Notice DLC, but my XBone points don't work on non-MS-affiliated content or on things that air on Thursdays."

jmdajr

I didn't think they could make those things worth less.

"Guys, I 1000 G'd the USA Network last night. Sat through eight full SVU marathons in a month AND hit all the commercials. Thought about getting the Burn Notice DLC, but my XBone points don't work on non-MS-affiliated content or on things that air on Thursdays."

How about polls for watching. Guess who wins the match and get achievement points.

Achievement Unlocked
Cena loses!
10000000000pts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even though I helped bring it in to this world, I want to take it out.

I hereby pledge to no longer post about that Dallas guy unless it is legitimately newsworthy. Thank you all for your tolerance and I hope to see others follow suit. I have realized the error of my ways.

jmdajr

Even though I helped bring it in to this world, I want to take it out.

I hereby pledge to no longer post about that Dallas guy unless it is legitimately newsworthy. Thank you all for your tolerance and I hope to see others follow suit. I have realized the error of my ways.

what are you going to post now?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a great spot for a guy like Strongman who can't do...THAT much. Fits right in behind the "splash 3 guys in the corner" spot and the "throw people off of you" spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all got jokes. That's alright. I am THE SUNFLOWER I'm just fine!

Cagey

Banned
Y'all got jokes. That's alright. I am THE SUNFLOWER I'm just fine!

My fiance's name is Sunny, and she got that after her mom vetoed her dad thinking Happy was a good name... which he thought up in the Disneyworld parking lot after seeing a sign that said "Happy 9" to designate where they parked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My fiance's name is Sunny, and she got that after her mom vetoed her dad thinking Happy was a good name... which he thought up in the Disneyworld parking lot after seeing a sign that said "Happy 9" to designate where they parked.

...this makes our conversations very awkward.

jmdajr

Hearing Stone Cold's interview with Jim Ross is amazing. The guy actually played fuking sports (basketabll,football, etc.) if you can believe it. I just imagined him eating cheetos all the time while washing it down with a bottle of BBQ sauce.

jred2k

Hearing Stone Cold's interview with Jim Ross is amazing. The guy actually played fuking sports (basketabll,football, etc.) if you can believe it. I just imagined him eating cheetos all the time while washing it down with a bottle of BBQ sauce.

I hope he played all those sports with a cowboy hat on. I can visualize what younger JR's body might have looked like, but I just can't picture him without his current head/face and hat and glasses.

strobogo

Banned
I imagine young Jim Ross looked and probably acted a lot like Bobby Hill. Then he grew up and looked and acted like Hank Hill. He's venturing into Cotton territory now.

Top Bottom