• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

gurudyne

SoulPlaya: The Early Years

tumblr_mn9z33fG3G1rvezhmo1_500.jpg

image.php

somedevil

Reading some other Nxt Spoilers but these 2 were great:

Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to win the NXT Championship. It saddens me to say that Bo actually flubbed pulling the turnbuckle off the corner, but still won by pushing Big E into the turnbuckle twice. Hard camera bleacher crowd turned their backs in protest, but not sure it will make TV.

My question will this make tv or will they cut it out.

Xavier Woods cut an amazing promo where he had a Power Rangers communicator go off, sound effects and all!

4. Xavier Woods beat Jake Carter. Carter got the jobber entrance. Woods was billed from Angel Grove, CA (where the Power Rangers were from). Xavier was over with the crowd and had an awesome entrance with a cool tron!

Sounds like an amazing gimmick though I hope he is not on the list for future cuts. It good though that he is going to college around that area to get a degree.

Kaladin

Suicide on Impact was played by
TJ Perkins

431019_10151516060211026_1077065683_n.jpg

Very deserving indie talent, he's been in TNA before but the appearances have been sporadic, glad he's finally getting a good shot.

Even though I helped bring it in to this world, I want to take it out.

I hereby pledge to no longer post about that Dallas guy unless it is legitimately newsworthy. Thank you all for your tolerance and I hope to see others follow suit. I have realized the error of my ways.

You should make up for this by posting GWF news.

Jamie OD

Xavier Woods cut an amazing promo where he had a Power Rangers communicator go off, sound effects and all!

4. Xavier Woods beat Jake Carter. Carter got the jobber entrance. Woods was billed from Angel Grove, CA (where the Power Rangers were from). Xavier was over with the crowd and had an awesome entrance with a cool tron!

Sounds like an amazing gimmick though I hope he is not on the list for future cuts. It good though that he is going to college around that area to get a degree.

I like. I like.

strobogo

Banned
Is Xavier Woods That 90s Guy? The NXT show from January I watched yesterday had him rocking out with a CD player and he had a pager.

KissVibes

Banned
t

Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to win the NXT Championship. It saddens me to say that Bo actually flubbed pulling the turnbuckle off the corner, but still won by pushing Big E into the turnbuckle twice.

HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP?

THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

Guys, I have had a pretty poor day, and then I come back here and find news that makes it even worse, I wont BOlieve it, I can't! Not today! DAMMIT DALLAS!

XenoRaven

Way lttp on this but did anyone ever point out that the guy in the GI Joe movie beat the guy with the Cobra tattoo for the WWE title?

somedevil

Daniel Bryan is great because he good at changing styles depending on his new character. Love how is now working a new real aggressive style because of the title loss. Wrestlers have problems doing that when changing characters like AJ Styles. Hope Bryan doesn't turn heel though.

gurudyne

Daniel Bryan is great because he good at changing styles depending on his new character. Love how is now working a new real aggressive style because of the title loss. Wrestlers have problems doing that when changing characters like AJ Styles. Hope Bryan doesn't turn heel though.

Hasn't he technically been a heel this whole time? I mean, he's in a tag team with Kane. They bond over their shared hatred of other people.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hasn't he technically been a heel this whole time? I mean, he's in a tag team with Kane. They bond over their shared hatred of other people.
Kane is beyond face/heel, and that rubbed onto Bryan, as well. Neither guy is a heel or face right now, really.

somedevil

Nope, they both turned face when Hell No formed. They have been fighting heels ever since they won the titles and partnered with Cena. They were giving hugs during that time. Bryan was doing his crazy goofball thing with all the jokes and alot of yes/no.

Now since he loss the title he changed it up. No comedy, less Yes/No with now going back towards the Yes! and a real aggressive style. He beat the crap out of Swagger during that match. The man right now is over as a face and could be a main event face but they seem be going towards him turning on Kane at Payback when they lose the rematch.

Nope, they both turned face when Hell No formed. They have been fighting heels ever since they won the titles and partnered with Cena. They were giving hugs during that time. Bryan was doing his crazy goofball thing with all the jokes and alot of yes/no.

Now since he loss the title he changed it up. No comedy, less Yes/No with now going back towards the Yes! and a real aggressive style. He beat the crap out of Swagger during that match. The man right now is over as a face and could be a main event face but they seem be going towards him turning on Kane at Payback when they lose the rematch.

Turning D. Brine would be the dumb thing to do, so of course that's what they're doing. Kane should do the turn. Not only is it about time for the Kane cycle to reset, but it's an easy David vs Goliath story, and they could go straight into Bryan vs. Ambrose after that for the US title and both guys going into the feud having momentum.

Kaladin

I wish there was some of Bryan's indie stuff from Full Impact Pro online. He played a chicken shit heel in that promotion and it was like nothing else he's done in the indies.

Bootaaay, got any footage of that?

jred2k

Did he debut his new trunks/boots at ER or Raw? Last week during the six man tag hes wearing his NO gear.

somedevil

Did he debut his new trunks/boots at ER or Raw? Last week during the six man tag hes wearing his NO gear.

Yeah, he stopped wearing his no gear. Changed it seems at extreme rules for the new character I bet. Also, I'm fine with his new aggressive style but can't he be an ass kicking face? The man is over because he actually has a character and not 2D like Sheamus. Look at this Swagger getting some payback for what he did to Ziggler:

ivS3klAa0A34c.gif

strobogo

Banned
I see no reason for either of them to turn. They should go their separate ways, but stay affiliated and help each other out from time to time. So basically do what they've done with Taker/Kane when they aren't feuding for the past decade.

I assume you're talking about not Regal, yeah....he's just trying to keep up.

Of course not, I actually know Regal's name. The other guy though, god. He seriously talks like he's a shitty videogame commentator.

"Sami Zayne's opponent... Curt Hawkins... An established WWE veteran... Feels that this match up is beneath him... Taking on a rookie."

And he's so much worse than Cole at fucking enthusiasm and excitement, I'm amazed. He ruins the show for me.

Kaladin

Of course not, I actually know Regal's name. The other guy though, god. He seriously talks like he's a shitty videogame commentator.

"Sami Zayne's opponent... Curt Hawkins... An established WWE veteran... Feels that this match up is beneath him... Taking on a rookie."

And he's so much worse than Cole at fucking enthusiasm and excitement, I'm amazed. He ruins the show for me.

I just forget he's there most of the time and listen to Regal. This strategy only works if you have someone to focus on though, if both commentators are shitty you kinda have to just deal with it.

I just forget he's there most of the time and listen to Regal. This strategy only works if you have someone to focus on though, if both commentators are shitty you kinda have to just deal with it.

Yeah, I can usually block him out but I think he started so badly this time that it drew my immediate attention. He's been doing this for months and hasn't improved a bit, so they should probably just get rid of him. Then again, they'd probably just hire some other useless idiot in the role.

Yep, that NXT commentator is garbage. He sounds like he's trying to be loud enough to do what he does but be quiet enough to not wake his Mom up or something.

KissVibes

Banned
Just a reminder:

tumblr_mn0a6c2Efx1qlhou3o1_250.gif

You guys remember when it looked like Swagger was going to get this big push and be a champion? But yeah, I like Brutal Bryan. Hopefully it's Kane that goes heel and Bryan get's to be a top face for awhile. He can be the guy that takes the Champion spot and Cena can go make a movie or retire. Something.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You guys remember when it looked like Swagger was going to get this big push and be a champion? But yeah, I like Brutal Bryan. Hopefully it's Kane that goes heel and Bryan get's to be a top face for awhile. He can be the guy that takes the Champion spot and Cena can go make a movie or retire. Something.
You should just wish he goes to feud with Ziggler for a year on Smackdown and cut your losses.

Cena won't retire. Bryan is gonna job. Christian will still be off TV.

Deal with it.

I love Regal on commentary, he's the antithesis of Jerry which is exactly what your vet commentator should be. He'll put over everyone who's in the ring, he'll castigate his co-commentator when they don't know what's going, he'll get excited when he sees moves he likes and will go into the history of said moves, he'll compliment the women for being attractive but he'll lament not having a chance with them now and play it off for comedy rather than sounding as though he's tossing himself off under the commentary desk at that very moment.

I doubt he'll ever be called up to the main shows because he doesn't constantly shout to establish how he's excited about everything and he bumbles whenever his co-commentator asks him stupid questions (which would happen all the time on Smackdown/RAW) but I really think he adds a lot to the product.

Top Bottom