• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Reading some other Nxt Spoilers but these 2 were great:

Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to win the NXT Championship. It saddens me to say that Bo actually flubbed pulling the turnbuckle off the corner, but still won by pushing Big E into the turnbuckle twice. Hard camera bleacher crowd turned their backs in protest, but not sure it will make TV.
I couldn't see too well that night, so I couldn't tell
that the turnbuckle didn't come off. I'm not surprised at this now that I think about it, however. It didn't seem as impactful as Langston being rammed into an exposed turnbuckle twice should have been.

somedevil

I couldn't see too well that night, so I couldn't tell
that the turnbuckle didn't come off. I'm not surprised at this now that I think about it, however. It didn't seem as impactful as Langston being rammed into an exposed turnbuckle twice should have been.

I read also that He screwed up that spot so not so sure if it was done correctly.

Here is youtube for Smackdown backstage fallout. Basically Bryan gives a promo basically saying the comical Hell No version of him is dead and he going more towards a crazy intense beat the crap out of his opponent character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tqX70kxkvfw#!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I read also that He screwed up that spot so not so sure if it was done correctly.

Here is youtube for Smackdown backstage fallout. Basically Bryan gives a promo basically saying the comical Hell No version of him is dead and he going more towards a crazy intense beat the crap out of his opponent character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tqX70kxkvfw#!

Bah, I was hoping for him to embrace his monster side.
Bryan, American Vampire.
103132596_b90701df1e.jpg

I just want more capes.

strobogo

Banned
He should have a cape that is reversible with one side being bedazzled. He comes out as the bad ass with a normal cape, but he reverses it after the match and leaves as The Dazzler.

Entropia

No One Remembers
He should have a cape that is reversible with one side being bedazzled. He comes out as the bad ass with a normal cape, but he reverses it after the match and leaves as The Dazzler.

Your mom should have a cape that is reversible with one side being bedazzled. SHe comes out as the bad ass with a normal cape, but She reverses it after the match and leaves as The Dazzler.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The first 20 minutes of Smackdown was great..like better than the last month of Raw.

Random dancing
Wade being a heel to a heel to turn face
Miz attacking a man dancing
Miz's salty face when FAH DAH GO started dancing (need a gif ASAP)

True story: in WWE 13 in the Universe mode, I cashed in the MitB briefcase on Cena, the next week, Cena and my CAW were a tag team despite he being a face and my CAW was a heel. 3 weeks later, Cena turned on me in a tag title match, then he left the ring. I still won the tag titles and Cena was in the post match cut scene celebrating like we all good. Now he was a heel.

I don't get this shit. Who the fuck made this game???

strobogo

Banned
I think being a Heyman guy might be a curse.

Benoit: Dead
Guerrero: Dead
Mike Awesome: Dead
Public Enemy: Dead
Axl Rotten: Bell's Palsy
Tommy Dreamer: A weepy fat ass
Raven: Insufferable, unhirable prick
Foley: Has the body of an 80 year old
Sandman: Drunk drug addict
Shane Douglas: Works at Target, is a terrible promoter, unhirable

Punk and Bork better watch out.

liger05

The second part made me kinda sad, I haven't followed Japanese wrestling closely in years and all the legends just seem so old.

Chono still looks like a G. His badazz!! First time I have seen Kawada in ages, his lost a lot of weight.

Glad Kobashi can quit without having to wrestle until his 60.

XenoRaven

True story: in WWE 13 in the Universe mode, I cashed in the MitB briefcase on Cena, the next week, Cena and my CAW were a tag team despite he being a face and my CAW was a heel. 3 weeks later, Cena turned on me in a tag title match, then he left the ring. I still won the tag titles and Cena was in the post match cut scene celebrating like we all good. Now he was a heel.

I don't get this shit. Who the fuck made this game???
I tried Universe mode with my CAW in WWE 12, and it was one of most true to life experiences I have ever seen in a video game. I imagine its exactly like what a real WWE Superstar has to go through. I started my career in a feud with Michael McGillicutty, in which I won every single match. Trish Stratus was so impressed with me that she became my manager. I continued to win all of my matches. 80% of them were against Michael McGillicutty. Apparently Trish felt bad for the guy because she left me and decided to be his manager even though he has never beat me. Also, she was a face and McGillicutty was a heel. My W/L rating made me number one contender for the US title, but I would never get a title match. I finally got bored and stopped playing.
I hope they don't turn DBry into a heel character
Pretty sure he just inherited the Kane cycle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
he wrestled Tiger Mask in the early 80s.

Paul Heyman did? Wow!

Bork: Married an old hag with a bad reputation. Prick who fucked over NJPW. Indecisive.
Punk: Insufferable, unhirable prick

The preview for next week's Raw teased the return of Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with guest Paul Heyman. Do they have any history, Strobogo?

somedevil

The Preliminary buyrate for Wrestlemania 29 is 1,050,000 buys with the final buyrate reported in August most likely from 1.05-1.1 buys. Still will be the highest grossing Wrestlemania due to the price increases. Previous buyrates:

2009 - 960,000 buys
2010 - 885,000 buys
2011 - 1,059,000 buys
2012 - 1,217,000 buys

Kaladin

The Preliminary buyrate for Wrestlemania 29 is 1,050,000 buys with the final buyrate reported in August most likely from 1.05-1.1 buys. Still will be the highest grossing Wrestlemania due to the price increases. Previous buyrates:

2009 - 960,000 buys
2010 - 885,000 buys
2011 - 1,059,000 buys
2012 - 1,217,000 buys

The Rock trilogy ends with a whimper.....not a bang. I imagine they jacked the prices up in anticipation of getting around 2011's buyrate. Cena vs Rock II did around the same # of buys as Cena vs Miz featuring The Rock....hmmm.

Top Bottom