• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

wpid-tumblr_mhhni4mgrp1qh02bxo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Reveal #3 is complete, now to sit on it until Monday.

Kaladin

I think I've found our hotel for Mania 30.

Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
910 Iberville St
New Orleans, LA 70112

It's on the French Quarter side of Canal St. and isn't far from Bourbon St or the stadiums, all walkable. I can get a 4 person room for 5 nights for $2000. If I get 3 people in the room with me, that can get you set up for $500 each. Even if you're arriving late or leaving early, I would still need you to pay for April 3rd check-in (Thurs) - April 8th check out (Tues) so it's best to stay the whole time. This is the best price hotel I've found in the area that will keep both partying and the stadiums walking distance. I don't need to book it now, just something to think about. I'd say I need to know by October at the latest if you're in.

Just something to think about for now.

bangai-o

Banned

910 Iberville St
New Orleans, LA 70112

It's on the French Quarter side of Canal St. and isn't far from Bourbon St or the stadiums, all walkable. I can get a 4 person room for 5 nights for $2000. If I get 3 people in the room with me, that can get you set up for $500 each. Even if you're arriving late or leaving early, I would still need you to pay for April 3rd check-in (Thurs) - April 8th check out (Tues) so it's best to stay the whole time. This is the best price hotel I've found in the area that will keep both partying and the stadiums walking distance. I don't need to book it now, just something to think about. I'd say I need to know by October at the latest if you're in.

is it no girls allowed?

Why does it say "Your boy Frankman"?

All these mods each have a pack of cronies that follow them around kissing their ass and stuff. In exchange for always quoting their posts and hanging on their nutsacks, they give them a longer leash to act out without worrying about getting banned.

You should see the stuff Frankman gets away with. Anyway, I figured if anyone had to put Frankman down it should be his friend.

bangai-o

Banned
All these mods each have a pack of cronies that follow them around kissing their ass and stuff. In exchange for always quoting their posts and hanging on their nutsacks, they give them a longer leash to act out without worrying about getting banned.

You should see the stuff Frankman gets away with. Anyway, I figured if anyone had to put Frankman down it should be his friend.

we should inform Keyser of this, so he can work on getting a tag.

Kaladin

Man, I just checked my video of El Generico wrestling unmasked for the first time in a while on dailymotion. it's not my preferred video sharing site so I don't go there often. Anyway, it's up to 12,513 views. Also did a Google search and it's posted on a ton of wrestling blogs, retweets ect.. Got about 30k results.

I think I have my moment of internet fame.

Man, I just checked my video of El Generico wrestling unmasked for the first time in a while on dailymotion. it's not my preferred video sharing site so I don't go there often. Anyway, it's up to 12,513 views. Also did a Google search and it's posted on a ton of wrestling blogs, retweets ect.. Got about 30k results.

I think I have my moment of internet fame.

Not putting a Wrasslegaf watermark on the video was a missed opportunity.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

thereceipts.gif

strobogo

Banned
Guys, I'm not sure I'm into the Emmalution. Once I saw a terribly bad prat fall, I turned on her. The non-Regal guy being as bad as Cole with his fake laughing and "that was awkward" every 30 seconds didn't change my mind.

That was sarcasm.

Frankman gets banned every other day. Remember when he was banned for Sailor Moon reasons? Or when he made his triumphant return to Wrasslegaf and lasted, I think, 5 hours before he was banned again.

He went full on Chris Jericho with his return and had a run equally as eventful as modern Jericho for it.

krae_man

910 Iberville St
New Orleans, LA 70112

I'd prefer a room with 2 queens and a pullout couch or two. Like to avoid sharing a bed if possible.

Kaladin

I'd prefer a room with 2 queens and a pullout couch or two. Like to avoid sharing a bed if possible.

Might have to find a more expensive hotel for that, we can get 2 kings, and it would have a chair which can be slept in, but they say no rollaway beds.

Never seen wrestling before in my entire life. Seeing all the gifs and avatars around gaf I think I am missing out on something special. I always had this idea in my mind of it being "lol fake" so I never bothered watching it. Now that I'm older I just want to watch something fun and flashy to lose myself in without thinking too much.

So, I guess just watch the next WWE event and see what it's all about?

Never seen wrestling before in my entire life. Seeing all the gifs and avatars around gaf I think I am missing out on something special. I always had this idea in my mind of it being "lol fake" so I never bothered watching it. Now that I'm older I just want to watch something fun and flashy to lose myself in without thinking too much.

Following along with the thread helps. A lot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

A good place to dive in is with most of us watching Raw on Monday. We'll help clue you in on what's what. (I can't, I dont watch Raw but a ton of people here do!)

strobogo

Banned
Eh. If you have Hulu Plus, you should watch NXT. Raw is a pretty horrible show even for life long, hardcore fans to sit through each week.

A good place to dive in is with most of us watching Raw on Monday. We'll help clue you in on what's what. (I can't, I dont watch Raw but a ton of people here do!)

Guess I'll tune into that on monday. I honestly have no idea what to expect or even if I will like it. But I will at least give it a chance. Something tells me I will need to get a few beers in me to enjoy more.

Eh. If you have Hulu Plus, you should watch NXT. Raw is a pretty horrible show even for life long, hardcore fans to sit through each week.

No Hulu plus so I guess I will get a taste of horrible then.

strobogo

Banned
I've moved on from Maryse. Summer Rae is that new hatttshit.

legs4dayssss

She looks so strange. Her face goes from looking like generic hot blond to creepy bird with a tilt of a camera. She's like Maryse, but skinnier, with the same straight hips and small ass, but with real boobs. But she really is a better heel than most of the dudes in WWE, so whatever. She looks like the kind of girl that would be one of the hottest girls in a mid west high school, but is like a 5 in LA or something. This all sounds really dickish, but she's really good as her job. And to be fair, I don't particularly find Maryse all that attractive, but her personality is what made her hot. I'm just not into skinny blonds.

strobogo

Banned
I can deny them. They're just long skinny legs. Stacy had dem stems.

Unrelated, has anyone ever tried to get Randy Orton help for the voices that he hears? That's a sign of serious mental illness (I should know, I've heard some things in my day), but the announcers act like it is a great thing when he starts hearing non-existent voices that tell him to harm others.

Top Bottom