• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

KissVibes

Banned
To be honest
I don't care if they turn Bo heel, he shouldn't be in the title hunt. He's a charisma vacuum and isn't anything special in the ring. They should really get the title off Big E given he's a permanent fixture on the main shows and they've got perfect heels to do it in Ohno and Wyatt. I have no idea what anybody sees in Bo especially given every other second generation wrestle on the Show's better than him.

Agreed. I don't get why he get's the rub. My mom, who's a pretty casual wrestling fan laughed everytime he showed up on the main shows. She couldn't believe he was even in the same building as those guys. He's nothing. HE'LL NEVER BE A DRAW OR INTERESTING TO ANYONE.

Maybe they can bring back The Mexicools (I know) and have him as the Juventud of the group. With Hunico (is he still employed?) and Camacho making up the rest of the group.

you know, I'm starting to think Kofi's random title reigns are just so he can be a transitional champ to pass a belt from heel one to heel two.

You got it!

--

Remember when Bo Dallas revealed he was an artist, guys?

Ap_-YkfCMAAP6yj.jpg:large

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dallas is salvageable but I can't put my finger on how. He's like one of those dorks you see in school who...aghh, I don't even know.

He can be fixed. He can find a look that suits him. It just isn't his current one.

Kaladin

Dallas is salvageable but I can't put my finger on how. He's like one of those dorks you see in school who...aghh, I don't even know.

He can be fixed. He can find a look that suits him. It just isn't his current one.

He needs a gimmick, probably involving a mask.

I second the mask idea. I mean, look at this face;

iWli5RPXMNkSe.gif

Repulsive.

Smart Mark Video has CTWE BriccoMania V on iPPV tomorrow night, I don't know most of these names so I'm turning to Bootaaay and the rest of IndieGaf, is this show worth $15?

1. Ricky Reyes vs. Brian Fury
2. The After Party vs. Slade & Shurman vs. Team CK vs. The Purists vs. Monarchy
3. Bandido Jr. vs. Antonio Thomas
4. Anthony Stone vs. Pinkie Sanchez vs. Bobby Ocean vs. Chris Battle vs. Rade Ravello
5. Alex Cypher vs. Vladimir Joseph
6. Loser Wears A Dress: Platinum Entourage vs. Mikey Chase & Anthony Greene
7. Steel Cage Match: Dan De Man vs. AJ Cruise
8. Slyck Wagner Brown vs. Bobby Lashley
9. Dan Barry vs. Trent Barreta
10. 30 Minute Iron Man Match: Frankie Arion vs. Lukas Sharp

I'm going to say....no. For the most part, it looks like a mix of minor indy stars vs unknowns - Frankie Arion, Bandido Jr, Antonio Thomas and Dan Barry aren't bad, but I don't care about any of their matches, except for maybe Barry vs Barreta. Ricky Reyes & SWB are average and I can't imagine Brown vs Lashley is going to be worth a damn. Everyone else, I haven't heard of or actively dislike (Pinkie Sanchez).

KissVibes

Banned

He needs more than a new look. He'd still need THE VITAL ELEMENT and good wrestling skills. He's a mess.

Maybe they could do a creepy little brother thing with him. Like, make him Snitsky weird or something. Put him in a straight jacket and give him the Hannibal Lester mask. I don't know.

Aiii

So not worth it

First thing that should go is that awful long hair.

Kaladin

They should cut Bo's hair so that he looks like Jacob from Twilight and make him the new member of The Ascension and have Conner do all the mic work.....that would work.

I don't care if he's ripping off Jericho, Devitt's awesome and his jacket is superior;

i5SrzYf4Felg8.gif

I like Fale's finisher too - it's like a chokeslam into a Samoan spike.

Ithil

He might do well as enhancement talent. In any case, he can't be the top babyface they're trying to make him.

XShagrath

He needs more than a new look. He'd still need THE VITAL ELEMENT and good wrestling skills. He's a mess.

Maybe they could do a creepy little brother thing with him. Like, make him Snitsky weird or something. Put him in a straight jacket and give him the Hannibal Lester mask. I don't know.

But they just gave a mask gimmick to Bray Wyatt last night. He claimed he was "the eater of worlds" and his mask fell off in every match he had (3 of them, I think).

somedevil

But they just gave a mask gimmick to Bray Wyatt last night. He claimed he was "the eater of worlds" and his mask fell off in every match he had (3 of them, I think).

I saw a pick of that mask. Its a clear mask that looks like he broke either his nose or a bone on his face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Overweight dudes shouldn't call themselves the eaters of worlds.

So excited for the Chikara show tomorrow. Only thing that would make it better is if Archibald Peck was scheduled to show up.

That stinks he's on the card tonight but not there tomorrow. Should still be a fun show with Mr. Touchdown vs Kingston or Green Ant for the Grand Championship and 3.0 vs The Batiri for Los Campeonatos de Parejas! Plus the most devious man in pro wrestling is on the card aka Ultramantis Black.

I cant wait for my trip to Chicago for The World Tag Grand Prix in a couple weeks! Hope Archie doesn't get back fisted to the future thus resetting CHIKARA to the Under the Hood IPPV from last year.

Smart Mark Video has CTWE BriccoMania V on iPPV tomorrow night, I don't know most of these names so I'm turning to Bootaaay and the rest of IndieGaf, is this show worth $15?

1. Ricky Reyes vs. Brian Fury
2. The After Party vs. Slade & Shurman vs. Team CK vs. The Purists vs. Monarchy
3. Bandido Jr. vs. Antonio Thomas
4. Anthony Stone vs. Pinkie Sanchez vs. Bobby Ocean vs. Chris Battle vs. Rade Ravello
5. Alex Cypher vs. Vladimir Joseph
6. Loser Wears A Dress: Platinum Entourage vs. Mikey Chase & Anthony Greene
7. Steel Cage Match: Dan De Man vs. AJ Cruise
8. Slyck Wagner Brown vs. Bobby Lashley
9. Dan Barry vs. Trent Barreta
10. 30 Minute Iron Man Match: Frankie Arion vs. Lukas Sharp

iPpvs are nice but the market is flooded. $15 seems too much for this.

That stinks he's on the card tonight but not there tomorrow. Should still be a fun show with Mr. Touchdown vs Kingston or Green Ant for the Grand Championship and 3.0 vs The Batiri for Los Campeonatos de Parejas! Plus the most devious man in pro wrestling is on the card aka Ultramantis Black.

I cant wait for my trip to Chicago for The World Tag Grand Prix in a couple weeks! Hope Archie doesn't get back fisted to the future thus resetting CHIKARA to the Under the Hood IPPV from last year.

Yeah, Archie is one of my favorite indie guys, but I'm not complaining, there's plenty on the card to look forward too. Like Colony X-Treme Force!

with the spirit of cooperation in mind, i'll invite you to visit MMA-Gaf Sunday and watch the greatest fight card of all time:

Pc2hnyI.png

Sunflower, i'll be done for now, when you wish to proceed wtih MMAGAF vs WrassleGAF let me know.

Sunflower, aren't you the creator of the Taco Bell Official Thread? There's like 3 dudes straight up eating your lunch John Morrison style in the OT.

This reflects poorly on your character and I'm sad to admit that I now think less of you as a result.

somedevil

Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show drew 1.104 million viewers, down from the 1.226 million viewers who tuned in last week,

This downward spiral. This just means that they got to push Hogan and Sting more!

Top Bottom