• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
In their 10-Q form that was released today, WWE mentioned that they have entered into an agreement to purchase a 2006 Bombardier Global 5000 jet for $27.5 million, subject to several conditions being met. Once they complete the purchase, it will replace their current aircraft, a 1998 Canadair Challenger, which they expect to sell. They also made amendments to their existing $200 million Revolving Credit Facility.

Who gets the new toy, Vince or Triple H?

Speaking of new finishers and whatnot.. Kassius Ohno had a new one at NXT last night. There had been discussion in here that his rolling elbow was too similar to Barrett's, so maybe that means he might be getting called up soon?

His new finisher:
The rolling knee

This is why people stealing development's finishers is bullshit, Ohno always delivers the elbow like it was a knock-out move but Wade's only hit one that didn't look like shit since he started using it. With that said I like how
he's took inspiration from Regal after being bested
and him being called up soon would be great.

somedevil

Rollins is coming to steal Ziggler bumping spot:

gUZgtqc.gif

strobogo

Banned
It's a decent finisher however it's the headlock driver that Bateman uses, I get that Shamus stole his shit but I don't like people taking finishers from guys in development that they like the look of.

Bateman was the one using it. That's why it looked so familiar. I thought Slater was the one who had been doing it.

As for Hero, he changed his finisher shortly after Wade came back to a mix of Kawada's stretch but with a cravat. Then he went back to the elbows a few weeks later. Fuck it. He should be able to keep his elbows. Guys can have similar finishers. DDP, Hardy Boys, and Austin were all using Ace Crushers at the same time in WWE. And Orton and the Hardys were all using it later on.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane/Ambrose was great.

Come on WWE, give Kane one last monster run. When Kane hit the flying clothesline, then sat there smiling while tucking on the glove, I was shining with joy. BTW, Cole is an idiot. Kane did his version of the throat cut, calling for the tombstone, and Cole says it's a "tribute to the Undertaker". No, it's not, Cole. That's Kane's signature throat cut. See how he keeps the pointing finger extended? That's Kane's way of doing it. He's been doing it since his debut!

strobogo

Banned
Kane/Ambrose was great.

Come on WWE, give Kane one last monster run. When Kane hit the flying clothesline, then sat there smiling while tucking on the glove. BTW, Cole is an idiot. Kane did his version of the throat cut, calling for the tombstone, and Cole says it's a "tribute to the Undertaker". No, it's not, Cole. That's Kane's signature throat cut. See how he keeps the pointing finger extended? That's Kane's way of doing it. He's been doing it since his debut!

Why does he do it with the finger extended? I always thought it was weird and chalked it up to one of those things where people try to imitate someone else, but can't see that they're doing it wrong. Kind of like people doing crotch chops or NWO signs and not understanding they did them wrong. And then it stuck because he WON'T GO AWAY.

Kidding, I was ready for Hell No to break up around the Rumble, but they're back on track now that they have an actual focus and they've both been pretty great for the past month or so. I feel like they were kind of getting bored with it as well, but they both seem energized with the Shield stuff.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Why does he do it with the finger extended? I always thought it was weird and chalked it up to one of those things where people try to imitate someone else, but can't see that they're doing it wrong. Kind of like people doing crotch chops or NWO signs and not understanding they did them wrong. And then it stuck because he WON'T GO AWAY.

Kidding, I was ready for Hell No to break up around the Rumble, but they're back on track now that they have an actual focus and they've both been pretty great for the past month or so. I feel like they were kind of getting bored with it as well, but they both seem energized with the Shield stuff.
Someone once told me that doing the "throat cut" with the finger extended is actually the traditional and historical way of doing the throat cut, and Taker's way was the weird way. Who knows? Either way, Kane's throat cut and tombstone are not done as a tribute to Taker. They're just Kane's moves. Just like when he used to do his version of the sit down pin after the tombstone. Stupid Cole. He needs to brush up on his BoD lore. It's like when he called them "step-brothers" some weeks back.

Yeah, Hell No is actually back to being great, which is why they should break them up now, before it gets stale again.

I bet if I searched P.B.'s post history I could find at least 5 instances of him marking out over matches Kane was involved in.

Challenge accepted. Although they have to be instances of me marking out over Kane, and not just a match Kane was in. Do it by the end of the week next Friday, and I'll wear whatever avatar Panda wants for 2 weeks. Do we have a deal?

Challenge accepted. Although they have to be instances of me marking out over Kane, and not just a match Kane was in. Do it by the end of the week next Friday, and I'll wear whatever avatar Panda wants for 2 weeks. Do we have a deal?
If you can conclusively prove that A.P.P. is not one of your alternate accounts, yes.

It turns out Professor Beef tricked me because he/she never posts during shows so he technically never marked out for a Kane match. However, I did find these:

Wow, Kane looks great there.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, IT'S KANE

Kane would get a Vita, since it needs to get over and Kane has no problem with that.

That's the point! Kane isn't scary anymore, he's cuddly.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the biggest Kane fan on GAF. I even came up with a nickname for him: Glen is a Gentle Giant. You can just put GGG for short, though.

More:

Ripped, masked Kane > bald tubster Kane

Kane deserves better than being saddled with the shit he's been doing the past couple of weeks.

I'M TELLING ON YOU.

I can tolerate being accused of being a Kane mark. But I will not stand idly by and let someone accuse me of liking Khali. You have made a deadly enemy today.

Pleeeeeeeease make it Kane vs. Undertaker. I'll even join the KMA Club, Vince! Pleeeeeease?

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, IT'S KANE

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S KANE

AJ2MJ.jpg

Kane! MARKING OUT

Beef, you better white flag this fight. You don't wanna mess with bean breath on this one. He has an insane GAF memory and crazy post-combing abilities.

He can find stuff you THOUGHT about posting. *shivers*

Beef, you better white flag this fight. You don't wanna mess with bean breath on this one. He has an insane GAF memory and crazy post-combing abilities.

No, I just did a basic search of all his posts with "kane" and it was only 5 pages. It turns out he really hates Kane and SoulPlaya.

I've got nothing to hide. I ain't Amirox. Also, bean already said that I tricked him, which is true since the past few months I haven't posted during shows.

No, I just did a basic search of all his posts with "kane" and it was only 5 pages. It turns out he really hates Kane and SoulPlaya.

Look at these skills. He's AT LEAST a supporting actor hacker villain in a 90's action movie. *bow* bean breath, you sleuth, you.

I've got nothing to hide. I ain't Amirox. Also, bean already said that I tricked him, which is true since the past few months I haven't posted during shows.

You're still not safe. Trust me, this isn't over.

...I wonder what kinds of posts YOU have made involving Kane?

I started the Kane Hate Brigade circa 2011, so I'm excused from whatever nonsense I've posted that he finds. And trust me, there's a lot of nonsense.

Y'know what, now I'm feeling uncomfortable. GET OUTTA MY TRASH, BEAN BREATH. PAPARAZZI SCUM.

I really want to play animal crossing and pokemon x and y, but I don't want to buy a $200 console for two games.

You could do what I plan to do, and buy a used 3DS and hope that someone left games on the system.
But that wasn't part of it, dawg
And I included that in my response. Lots of quotes, but none that fill the criteria of me marking out. Just some subtle praise here and there.

Top Bottom