• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

hertog

You sound ready to renounce your Dutch citizenship and embark on the long and glorious journey to become an American.

Which state will you choose to live in?

I would be so happy to renounce my Dutch citizenship. But I'd rather live in Sweden/Denmark than the USA.

jmdajr

So I'm watching the Golden God awards (heavy/metal rock music), and I swear I just saw WWE sign guy jumping around in the mosh pit. I guess he dresses like that everywhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Give me the lowdown on Dontaku! Match of the night!? I'd love to watch it at work today as I have a good 11 hours to go but I got the feeling my day's gonna be busy.

Just about finished with NXT season fou--

ibkWJOsjm9fh9W.gif

WRESTLE BUTT EQUALITY!

That's amazing.

Give me the lowdown on Dontaku! Match of the night!? I'd love to watch it at work today as I have a good 11 hours to go but I got the feeling my day's gonna be busy.

Definitely Okada/Suzuki, although I really enjoyed Tanahashi/Anderson & Goto/Shibata - Nakamura/Benjamin wasn't bad either, or the Jr tag title match. Honma vs Tanaka was really fun, too. Great show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely Okada/Suzuki, although I really enjoyed Tanahashi/Anderson & Goto/Shibata - Nakamura/Benjamin wasn't bad either, or the Jr tag title match. Honma vs Tanaka was really fun, too. Great show.

Awesome. From what I hear it is a "very good but not best" show. I've got 0 levels of hype for Nakamura vs Benjamin, because I'm just kinda tired of Benjamin. I did see that gif of Nakamura's entrance. So good!

somedevil

Nxt Spoilers:

Airing May 8th:

* A Tag Team Title matchis announced. Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas will be defending the titles. Bo is filling in for the injured Oliver Grey. They will defend against The Wyatt Family.

* Damien Sandow beat Baron Corbin.

* Paige beat Bayley. Summer Rae attacked Paige after the match.

* Sakamoto vs. Briley Pierce ended in a no contest when Conor O'Brian attacked them both.

* Kassius Ohno beat Camacho. Ohno tried to make amends with William Regal after the match but was attacked by the Wyatt Family.

* The Wyatt Family with Bray Wyatt beat Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas to become the new NXT Tag Team Champions.

Airing May 15th:

* Summer Rae defeated Natalya.

* Conor O’Brian defeated Briley Pierce and Sakamoto in a Handicap Match.

* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Damien Sandow.

Airing May 22th:

* Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, defeated Curt Hawkins.

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Yoshi Tatsu.

* Cesaro challenged anyone in the back for a match. Sami Zayn answered the challenge.

* Sami Zayn defeated Antonio Cesaro.

* Mason Ryan defeated Enzo Amore.

* Bray Wyatt defeated Corey Graves.

Airing May 29th:

* Dusty Rhodes announces that beginning at the next tapings on May 23rd, a tournament to determine the first-ever NXT Women’s Champion will begin.

* Emma defeated Audrey Marie.

* Big E Langston defeated Derrick Bateman.

* Bo Dallas won a 20-man battle royal to become the new #1 contender for the NXT Title.

Lol at the new number 1 contender. They are messing with the NXT crowd or hopefully he turns heel but man stop trying to force him on the crowd. They hate him and doing this will just make it worse.

Also May 22 must see show.

somedevil

It's like all of NXT is really well thought out and booked, except for that one lump of coal.

What makes it even more sad and funny is they twisted the knife more by him eliminating last fan favorite
Adrian Neville
to get the title shot.

Ithil

What makes it even more sad and funny is they twisted the knife more by him eliminating last fan favorite
Adrian Neville
to get the title shot.

In addition
Bo LOST fan favourite Adrian Neville's Tag Team Championship while subbing for Neville's partner.

To be honest
I don't care if they turn Bo heel, he shouldn't be in the title hunt. He's a charisma vacuum and isn't anything special in the ring. They should really get the title off Big E given he's a permanent fixture on the main shows and they've got perfect heels to do it in Ohno and Wyatt. I have no idea what anybody sees in Bo especially given every other second generation wrestle on the Show's better than him.

XShagrath

I don't know who can be seen as a legit threat to Big E in NXT. Definitely not
Bo Dallas

The only good thing about that match is going to be watching
Bo Dallas
take E's finisher FIVE times.

One hilarious thing that happened last night was Bo completely whiffing his finisher in his first match. Harper held on to the ropes and Bo just jumped in the air and faceplanted himself.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so what do you guys think are the chances of everybody on Team Rocket holding a title at the same time?

I mean they could do it at Extreme Rules EASILY, but will they?

Aiii

So not worth it
Right now, 80%, with only Big E being uncertain of the US belt.

But this is WWE. Plans change every week.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kofi is champ.

Big E is a national weightlifting champ, he's like Mark Henry, but younger!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Ambrose/Kane match from SD is really fantastic. It honestly made Kane look very strong, had a great ending to the show, and really made the Shield look like vicious dogs. Plus, the final shot of the show is really well done.

Htown

We need big E/AJ/Ziggler to all hold titles. And then have the Shield all be holding titles. Then we'll be getting somewhere.

sure. let Ambrose hold the IC belt, since he's the one who actually does singles matches at this point, and let Reigns and Rollins have the tag straps.

sure. let Ambrose hold the IC belt, since he's the one who actually does singles matches at this point, and let Reigns and Rollins have the tag straps.
that would be great. Then give Langston the US title, diva title for AJ, and let ziggles keep the WHC.

Then Cena systematically beats them all to become the worlds first undisputed (for real) champion.

Htown

you know, I'm starting to think Kofi's random title reigns are just so he can be a transitional champ to pass a belt from heel one to heel two.

Kaladin

Smart Mark Video has CTWE BriccoMania V on iPPV tomorrow night, I don't know most of these names so I'm turning to Bootaaay and the rest of IndieGaf, is this show worth $15?

1. Ricky Reyes vs. Brian Fury
2. The After Party vs. Slade & Shurman vs. Team CK vs. The Purists vs. Monarchy
3. Bandido Jr. vs. Antonio Thomas
4. Anthony Stone vs. Pinkie Sanchez vs. Bobby Ocean vs. Chris Battle vs. Rade Ravello
5. Alex Cypher vs. Vladimir Joseph
6. Loser Wears A Dress: Platinum Entourage vs. Mikey Chase & Anthony Greene
7. Steel Cage Match: Dan De Man vs. AJ Cruise
8. Slyck Wagner Brown vs. Bobby Lashley
9. Dan Barry vs. Trent Barreta
10. 30 Minute Iron Man Match: Frankie Arion vs. Lukas Sharp

Top Bottom