• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

strobogo

Banned
I really don't know how someone can not like The Wire. Although jumping back and forth between it and Arrested Development seems...odd. Maeby's boobs steal the show.

. Still dont like The Wire, though.

michaelsaysno.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I went from "this isn't bad" to "I really like this" when the line "She was made in a cup. Like soup." happened. That clinched it. DIED LAUGHING.

Cagey

Banned
I really don't know how someone can not like The Wire. Although jumping back and forth between it and Arrested Development seems...odd. Maeby's boobs steal the show.

I've tried to get into The Wire but failed a few times now.

I utterly hate the police procedural genre, and no matter how good the show is, it's still acting with some of those tropes, some of the same pacing, the same beats, etc. and I get bored.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think The Wire is a procedural show at all. Sometimes, but not often enough that I'd consider it a procedural. Certainly not in the the L&O or CSI mold.

Kaladin

I don't think The Wire is a procedural show at all. Sometimes, but not often enough that I'd consider it a procedural. Certainly not in the the L&O or CSI mold.

The Wire certainly has character arcs. The way they weave them together though is much better than similar shows with 20,000 character arcs in the series though.

Your cruel words about wrasslin' t shirts drove Khrno away from this thread forever*, how could you do such a thing to a fellow brit?

* not necessarily true

Doesn't it seem like Aiii is an amalgam of lost wrasslegaffers? He has the Daniel Bryan and wrestling t-shirt obsession of Khrno and the AJ creepy stalker vibes of Spindashing cranked up to 11. He seemed to show up just as they left too.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I can't remember Aiii's debut at all. It's like he's always been here.

Doesn't it seem like Aiii is an amalgam of lost wrasslegaffers? He has the Daniel Bryan and wrestling t-shirt obsession of Khrno and the AJ creepy stalker vibes of Spindashing cranked up to 11. He seemed to show up just as they left too.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I can't remember Aiii's debut at all. It's like he's always been here.

Woah, you're messing with my mind Bean Breath, are you saying that Aiii is basically like a new name on an old gaffer? next you'll be telling me that Curtis Axel is really just a retooled Michael McGillicutty

bangai-o

Banned
Since nobody answered you, YES. Absolutely amazing show. Gets better every season and ends with one of the best finales ever. Watch it.

I'll talk about wrestling in here again some day, I swear it. Don't hurt me, guize.

currently at episode 3. pretty good show so far, but depressing. The other cop show choice was "Justified."

krae_man

Here's another potential Hotel:

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Downtown Superdome
330 Loyola Ave, New Orleans

It was about $1800.

This one is closest to the Superdome if that matters.

Woah, you're messing with my mind Bean Breath, are you saying that Aiii is basically like a new name on an old gaffer? next you'll be telling me that Curtis Axel is really just a retooled Michael McGillicutty

I wonder what CM Punk and Brock Lesnar's names were before they were baptized as Paul Heyman Guys?

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand. Vince likes chickens? He's a weight lifter. I'm sure he eats a lot of chicken for protein. I see no insult in him eating clean. Nothing better than a crock full of cocks.

The real news here is...

What the fuck did Wade do to get a shirt?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3cf52110486f0b67c42f23ca5f8ceb5a/tumblr_mn9zieUOoU1rt4k5qo2_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wade Barrett changes shirts, ring gear, music, and finishing maneuvers every week, getting progressively worse as he goes.

But he's a Northerner so I'm not really expecting much out of him.

I saw some guy wear a "Rise Above Hate" shirt in a dive bar once. I actually game him props on the shirt. I am the worst kind of person.

You should've gone right up to his face, give him the "you can't see me" gesture, rip his shirt off, throw it on the floor and give it a Five Knuckle Shuffle.

I saw a guy wearing a Ziggler shirt in public and right away thought lesser of him.

Retro wrestling shirts might be ok. Like the macho man one and a Austin 3:16 shirt though. Maybe the nWo shirt.

Top Bottom