• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Oh, Soul, you Monster. Jumping on The Heat? Shame on you.

I should go back to NBA-GAF at some point, but I haven't watched much at all this year.

I didn't think Goldberg was all that bad in the WWE. It's just that anything HHH touched in 2002-2003 turned to trash. Everything. The fact that Goldberg only had a 1 or 2 month reign as WHC, due to HHH's need to always hold it was just ridiculous.

HHH v Steiner.

Amazing.

LeBron and Big Show already forming up to destroy Kane and dey Undertakah

WWDP_BigShow_004.jpg

jmdajr

Because they have a contract in place with NBC Universal to broadcast SD! SD! also has bigger "stars" than NXT, and can garner higher TV fees for the WWE, as a result.

At this point it seems the only person SD doesn't have is CENA, as far as full time wrestlers.

XenoRaven

Will we ever see another gimmick that is as out there/unreal as Kane and Undertaker in WWE programming?
In the future? Probably not. I think The Brood and The Boogeyman are contenders. They don't have the rich history that Undertaker and Kane have though. I would also like to nominate D-Von for suddenly becoming a reverend for no reason.

Aiii

So not worth it

"This pay channel is not available in your location"

Well fuck you too TNA. Seriously, why would you exclude countries where nobody else owns the rights to your content. Do you just hate making the moneys?

I'll gladly pay for an HD Impact and PPV's for a low fee, getting it from lamps is way too much hassle to not pay a few euros a month to stream it on YT in 720p. But nooooooooooo.

Ffs.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ hasn't tweeted in 3 days, that never happens. It has me worry for Ziggler's condition, because I'm gonna assume the worst and assume she's nursing him back to health.

Also, I need my stalker fix.

strobogo

Banned
"This pay channel is not available in your location"

Well fuck you too TNA. Seriously, why would you exclude countries where nobody else owns the rights to your content. Do you just hate making the moneys?

I'll gladly pay for an HD Impact and PPV's for a low fee, getting it from lamps is way too much hassle to not pay a few euros a month to stream it on YT in 720p. But nooooooooooo.

Ffs.

Spike.com does offer Impact in HD usually a day or two after it airs. I think they have the past 8 episodes up at all times. I haven't heard it mentioned once on TV. Not even in passing in a "catch up with what you missed" kind of way. But Dixie Carter's twittah is pumped up every show.

Aiii

So not worth it
Spike.com does offer Impact in HD usually a day or two after it airs. I think they have the past 8 episodes up at all times. I haven't heard it mentioned once on TV. Not even in passing in a "catch up with what you missed" kind of way. But Dixie Carter's twittah is pumped up every show.

US/Canada only.

The border restrictions on the internet are so archaic and stupid. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
when we can 3d print wrestlers, who do you print?

Like, for personal use or for returning dead wrestlers to the ring?

Because I know you know the answer to the first question.

The second would be Benoit, minus the brain damage.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
i dont think the printer also brings them to life though.

Well that's where the conversation has gone to. Just like that movie about a little aborigine in a cupboard whose name I forget.

Plus I already own a normal 3D Printer that just makes lifeless figures for work. That's not interesting at all I saw as I now own the entire cast of the Kinnikuman comic once again.

Speaking of 3D printuing... Shapeways have nothing decent WWEish released yet. Fix this!!

I'd by stuff like Sad Keanu of wrestlers in various poses...

674x501_364717_144316_1338413388.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I think printing a Bork clone and doing whatever the fuck you want with him as your body guard is a better idea. Or some Iron Man armor.

Top Bottom