• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
RVD and Hogan do voice acting in Saint's Row 3. They also mention the Montreal Screwjob.

It's one of the select few things 3 does better than 2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mlon45L4eT1s2sfl8o1_500.gif

I'd watch Big Trouble In The Bowery ft Goldberg

Aiii

So not worth it
Used to watch wwe when in the late 90s and early 2000s, but got into UFC more as I got older. I was browsing Netflix tonight and came across a film about the rise and fall of wcw. I never watched wcw as a kid, but it was interesting to see how much blame the film puts on Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan for ruining the WCW. Not sure how much is actually true, but I never really realized how big WCW was when I was a kid.

G-Fex

Used to watch wwe when in the late 90s and early 2000s, but got into UFC more as I got older. I was browsing Netflix tonight and came across a film about the rise and fall of wcw. I never watched wcw as a kid, but it was interesting to see how much blame the film puts on Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan for ruining the WCW. Not sure how much is actually true, but I never really realized how big WCW was when I was a kid.

I think almost everybody is too blame for the fall of WCW

Not Nash though, Kevin Nash is a saint

Aiii

So not worth it
Kevin Nash is neither a saint nor a good wrestler, but he's not at fault for ruining WCW, the idiot (Bischoff) that gave him and some others like Hogan booking powers over their own characters is what ended WCW's hot streak.

Also, he makes poopies.
nash-made-poopies.jpg

G-Fex

Kevin Nash is neither a saint nor a good wrestler, but he's not at fault for ruining WCW, the idiot (Bischoff) that gave him and some others like Hogan booking powers over their own characters is what ended WCW's hot streak.

Also, he makes poopies.
nash-made-poopies.jpg

Aii you couldn't be more wrong in your life than you are at this moment.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aii you couldn't be more wrong in your life than you are at this moment.

Kevin Nash became the worst person in history when he booked himself to do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs2b9YwPXjA

And followed it up with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhS4ZDnRqJQ

It's been 15 years and I still consider this the biggest pisstake in the history of wrestling. This is far above the montreal screwjob, above David Arquette becoming WCW champion, above everything. Kevin Nash reigns supreme as a part of two of the worst things to happen to wrestling, ever!

G-Fex

Kevin Nash became the worst person in history when he booked himself to do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs2b9YwPXjA

And followed it up with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhS4ZDnRqJQ

It's been 15 years and I still consider this the biggest pisstake in the history of wrestling. This is far above the montreal screwjob, above David Arquette becoming WCW champion, above everything. Kevin Nash reigns supreme as a part of two of the worst things to happen to wrestling, ever!

When you put it that way, I think I'll have to side with Goldberg then.

strobogo

Banned
Nash wasn't booking until after he won the title. But the best part of that list is that WWE has analogues for most of the angles on the list. A lot years after WCW did them, but some even before WCW did them. They have to do these lists just to piss off the online smarks.

strobogo

Banned
No. It was right after when he joined the booking team. So he was responsible for the finger poke of doom, but not beating Goldberg.

Aiii

So not worth it
The stipulation for Sting vs. Bully Ray tba at next week's Impact will be:

should The Icon lose the match, he will never again compete for the World Title while under contract to TNA Wrestling. Sting agreed to the stipulation

strobogo

Banned
The stipulation for Sting vs. Bully Ray tba at next week's Impact will be:

should The Icon lose the match, he will never again compete for the World Title while under contract to TNA Wrestling. Sting agreed to the stipulation

That's a stupid stipulation since he shouldn't ever be competing for the World Title again anyway.

Also, what the fuck am I listening to Steve Austin having a promo off with Mr. Fly. Stone Cold's podcast is the greatest.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
F4Wonline said:
Youtube "star" Cael Harden tweets that he has made an agreement with WWE to appear in their Total Divas show premiering on E!. It is unclear what capacity he will be cast in, as the only confirmation of this comes from Harden's Twitter account.

Weird get, but I guess that's E!'s influence?

For some reason I was reading about Dory Funk's !Bang! promotion and Adam Windsor. Very odd.

It was almost like the entire promotion was started so Adam Windsor could be taught how to wrestle and promote shows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tanahashi looks like such a dork in normal people clothes, crackin me up.

Don't you want to strike fear into the hearts of others? That's pretty much all I care about. Who wouldn't want that?

Tanahashi looks like such a dork in normal people clothes, crackin me up.

Don't you want to strike fear into the hearts of others? That's pretty much all I care about. Who wouldn't want that?

rofl

that tanktop is sweet though.

Give me the body, I can take care of the rest.

ALL NIGHT LOOOOOOONG~

From the sort of worried expression leading to the opening of the mouth while looking straight ahead I think Leviathan is lying down on a dentist chair being told to open wide, Issac Yankem going to check up on those fangs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
From the sort of worried expression leading to the opening of the mouth while looking straight ahead I think Leviathan is lying down on a dentist chair being told to open wide, Issac Yankem going to check up on those fangs.

It's truly wonderful how bad that is. The look is the worst thing he could have done. So good.

Top Bottom