• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Sephzilla

i3QQdnTaKesKv.gif

Welp, that sold me on Saints Row 4.

strobogo

Banned
Yes. It was super weird and no one mentioned it on screen. Scott Armstrong at least has been brought up a few times being a wrestler in the past, even though he was a regional guy with some jobber days in WCW/WWF. Nunzio was on TV for like 10 straight years between ECW and WWE, held titles in both, and no one even mentioned it. It was so strange.

bangai-o

Banned
i wonder if the pespi logo on CM Punk means something to punk. the gaming side posted this of the gravitational pull of pepsi.

9iAhNnA.png

apparently in involves thousands of years of evolutionary design leading up to the pepsi universe.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
i wonder if the pespi logo on CM Punk means something to punk. the gaming side posted this of the gravitational pull of pepsi.

Just a joke. Others would get beer or illegal drug based tattoos, so he got a Pepsi one instead. Caffeine, the straight edge drug of choice.

somedevil

What happened, I missed it?

Christy botched the intro bad by introducing Aries and Roode as bad influence. So Aries corners her in the turnbuckle. Makes her do the intro correct then climbs the turnbuckle with Christy still there to put his balls in christy face. She then pushes him away. You know sexual harrassment live on tv.

Cagey

Banned
Christy botched the intro bad by introducing Aries and Roode as bad influence. So Aries corners her in the turnbuckle. Makes her do the intro correct then climbs the turnbuckle with Christy still there to put his balls in christy face. She then pushes him away. You know sexual harrassment live on tv.

1000 word essay with censored curse words from Stroud incoming.

lilty

US/Canada only.

The border restrictions on the internet are so archaic and stupid. :(

Download this extension called MediaHint for Chrome and Firefox. When it's enabled it lets you watch videos on US sites. Being a Canadian, it has made my viewing experience much better.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Isn't there a wrestling mission in SR3?

oh yeah it's more than that and there is a certain wrestler that voicesa character in that game too

Top Bottom