• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

At last, some new DDT shows up;

DDT "JUDGEMENT 2013", 2013.03.20
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,435 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2mq0y

01. Kazuki Hirata Return Match: KUDO vs Kazuki Hirata
02. KO-D Six Man Tag Title Match: Yuji Hino, Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki (c) vs Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Gabaiji-chan
03. Tatsumi Fujinami vs Konosuke Takeshita
04. Kizaemon Saiga Debut Match: Kota Ibushi & Kizaemon Saiga vs Yasu Urano & FUMA
05. Right to Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Battle Royale: MIKAMI vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga vs Toru Owashi vs Keisuke Ishii vs HARASHIMA vs Hiroshi Fukuda vs Michael Nakazawa vs DJ Nira vs Akita vs Masa Takanishi vs Hikaru Sato vs Yukio Sakaguchi
05. KO-D Openweight Title Match: Kenny Omega (c) vs Shigehiro Irie

Omega vs Irie was really fun, for the most part. It starts a bit awkward, but Omega working over the leg was great and Irie sold it well, but unfortunately didn't keep it up for the whole match, which lets it down a bit. Kenny ate the floor pretty hard on a tope suicida, but seemed OK. I liked how Irie's size made it so difficult for Kenny to hit Croyt's Wrath or the One Winged Angel, which added to Irie's fighting spirit moment as Kenny struggled to find something to put him away with. The rest of the show's pretty fun, the usual mix of some fun wrestling and DDT madness. Check out the Ibushi match - I guess the new guy's a kickboxer or something? Because kicking's pretty much all he did. Ibushi's asai moonsault is still ridiculously awesome. Jamie's DDT blog explains what's going on in the battle royale; http://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/ddt-judgement-2013-results/

I want to see Kenny Omega vs Dolph Ziggler;

iAyvYW6cdYa5f.gif

Goddamn LARIATOOOOO;

ibenJ0GkOs4dJ6.gif

I was wondering how Omega would hit Croyt's Wrath on a guy this big;

i4Gq4YmeJVhin.gif

What are the chance of kenny appearing in New Japan.

Ibiushi was at WK7.

Omega vs nakamura would be dope

I'd love to see that match, but couldn't see Kenny getting booked in a singles match against Nakamura. Maybe if Nak starts defending the IC title against outside competitors. I could see something like Omega & Ibushi vs Nakamura & Ishii happening, though. Also, Omega is going to be in the Best of the Super Jr's this year! Unfortunately, he's not in the best block, but there are a few matches that look interesting - Omega vs Taguchi on May 30th, Omega vs TAKA on June 2nd, Omega vs Kendrick on June 3rd. Shame he's not in Block A, Omega vs Ricochet would be all kinds of awesome.

somedevil

WWE World Hvt. champion Dolph Ziggler has been diagnosed with retrograde amnesia after reportedly suffering a concussion at Tuesday's Smackdown TV taping.

WWE released an update on Ziggler's health Friday, which includes Ziggler saying he doesn't remember Monday's Raw, doesn't remember traveling from Raw to Smackdown on Tuesday, or going to the airport on Wednesday to fly home.

Ziggler says staff members for the Phoenix Suns evaluated Ziggler and he may require a CT scan when he sees the Suns medical staff again "in a couple of days."

Ziggler described the injury as "a little scary" when considering the effects of memory loss and how hard he was kicked in the head during the events at Tuesday's Smackdown taping.

WWE and Ziggler are not able to say yet whether Ziggler will be able to make his World Title defense at the Extreme Rules PPV in nine days. WWE simply said Ziggler "expects to be back in action soon."

Its not looking good that he is going to make the pay per view :(

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What happened to Ziggler?

Took a bad shot on Monday that left him vulnerable, took yet another bad shot to the head on Tuesday during Smackdown taping that gave him a concussion as stated above. Really not something to take a risk on either if it left him in such a state.

Its the Real Man Birthday today. one of the best!

tumblr_m2jgli1tJK1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

That it is, so in celebration.

One of the matches to get him noticed.
http://youtu.be/Sho5dOk2apo
Part 2 http://youtu.be/yJElAk7otHQ
Part 3 http://youtu.be/1JIvWAUoEYw

A match last year he did to help get Dean Ambrose noticed.
http://youtu.be/gtAi9zbVc_w

Such a talent. One of the finest workers (when of sound mind) and always happy to help others improve or get noticed.

Aiii

So not worth it
No worries, Swags & Del Rio can fight it out for the no.1 contendership. Hopefully it isn't long before Ziggler is fully recovered, though.

They should put Big E in that match, he can really benefit from a high profile match like that.

Ziggler gets fucked up and Swagger is not in the dog house for this shit.

This stuff happens in wrestling, putting someone in the doghouse over a badly timed move would be ridiculous unless it was intentional. i doubt there's any bad blood between Ziggler and Swagger with all their history, so really no need to put anyone in the doghouse.

tm24

Shame he's not in Block A, Omega vs Ricochet would be all kinds of awesome.
NJPW realized that and is giving us this

1. Sho Tanaka vs. Yohei Komatsu
2. Road to the BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XX I: BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Titan & Barreta
3. Road to the BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XX II: Kenny Omega & Ricochet
4. Road to the BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XX III: Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley vs. Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov, Brian Kendrick & Jado
5. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Yuji Nagata & Takaaki Watanabe vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Manabu Nakanishi, Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan vs. Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson, Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale
7. Togi Makabe, Hirooki Goto & Tomoaki Honma vs. Kazuchika Okada, Yujiro Takahashi & Gedo

Aiii

So not worth it
So, this picture was taken monday night after Raw, it must be so weird to look at a picture of yourself and not even remember taking it.

BJpI-XyCIAEVKfQ.jpg

I've had some bad sunday mornings where I could only remember half of the night before, but that is in a totally different league.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dolph has not tweeted since Tuesday too - which his a bad sign

Maybe he forgot his Twitter password?

Dolph tweeted a smiley face reply two hours ago, as did AJ 3h ago saying not to worry and she's nursing him back to health.

So all will return to normal, no need to panic about Dolph's WHC run yet.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Not being able to remember something due to a concussion is absolutely one of the worst things I've ever experienced. It's not just completely missing part of your life, but also the worry of "what else am I missing?", because it's not always just the most recent memories.

I just lost a few hours after my motorbike accident. I can't imagine what it's like entire days.

Dolph tweeted a smiley face reply two hours ago, as did AJ 3h ago saying not to worry and she's nursing him back to health.

So all will return to normal, no need to panic about Dolph's WHC run yet.

I cannot see the face on his Feed.. last thing that shows up is a link to WWE.com from 7th May.

AJ's Tweet is nice though!

LsFsz2I.png

edit - Nevermind, I had No Replies clicked for some reason, which hid the Tweet.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so they have Mark Henry doing strongman stuff again

pulling tractor trailers and shit

i'm okay with this

NJPW realized that and is giving us this

3. Road to the BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XX II: Kenny Omega & Ricochet

Oh, freaking awesome! Hopefully that doesn't take too long to appear online.

*edit, seems that's actually Kenny & Ricochet vs TAKA & Taichi. Still, should be very fun.

Its the Real Man Birthday today. one of the best!

tumblr_m2jgli1tJK1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
He looks way too much like Jonah Hill in this.

Watching this weeks NXT. I know we constantly praise it but with good reason. Actually got a little chill from the camera work on the reveal after Ohno's match. Going to an MXT house show when I go to Orlando in a couple weeks!

How is Mark Henry not in the WWE title scene, a guy who deserves it and is the monster they want in other guys. Great promo and decent wrestling skill for a man his size. He should be WWE champion

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How is Mark Henry not in the WWE title scene, a guy who deserves it and is the monster they want in other guys. Great promo and decent wrestling skill for a man his size. He should be WWE champion

Mark's like Kane. Too nice to say 'give me a title run, idiot'

Ithil

He looks way too much like Jonah Hill in this.

Watching this weeks NXT. I know we constantly praise it but with good reason. Actually got a little chill from the camera work on the reveal after Ohno's match. Going to an MXT house show when I go to Orlando in a couple weeks!

ibyj84ZKGp6Knm.gif

Talking about a person's size and not looking like a champion reminds me of Triple H's shit back in the early 2000's when he was trying to keep the belt off Kurt Angle. Now he's apparently wanting guys who can go in the ring more - I guess it works for him as long as he's not the one getting stepped over.

As I recall it was Shawn Michaels who asked Triple H "Do you really think you could take Kurt Angle in a fight?" After that Trips shut the fuck up about it.

Top Bottom