• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

That's Bootaaay's waifu! Watch out, he'll lariat you!

She is very pretty indeed...

ibvq3nCSpcii2Q.gif

But I think I prefer Veda.

jmdajr

PWInsider.com reports WWE has hired a language training center based out of Indianapolis. John Cena was speaking some French at the WrestleMania press conference and reportedly they want him to learn Chinese next. The idea is to make him and other Superstars more personable and appealing to other cultures.

NO ME PUEDES VER PUTO!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope they teach AJ to speak Dutch.

It's more than just an oven!

Also of COURSE Boots likes Veda more. She takes more horrific bumps.

All we need is her going through a pyramid of light tubes and we may as well start the wedding ceremony.

XenoRaven

Sunflower will never be a character in his promotion!

*Two years later, Sunflower Family is in all major angles*

Nah, real talk - putting some of these topics in OT serves a couple purposes.

1. I want to see the thoughts and opinions of people who aren't us, who don't watch every week and sometimes not at all. I think there's value there.

2. Promoting wrasslin in a way

3. I'm up to no good
"Wrestling is dumb and so are the fans!"

"Fire Austin Aries!"

"Soap opera for men!"

"It's not real!"

"Testicles!"

Jitters

Who is Veda?

The segments they have been doing with Khali are amazing. I honestly have no clue if he has any idea what is going on.

XenoRaven

I kind of want to just start posting weird, sexually charged wrestling gifs in Sun's thread. Maybe a stinkface, Maximo kissing people, Mickie James crotch grab, that one Japanese gif where one guy is hip thrusting another guy's ass, etc.

jmdajr

I kind of want to just start posting weird, sexually charged wrestling gifs in Sun's thread. Maybe a stinkface, Maximo kissing people, Mickie James crotch grab, that one Japanese gif where one guy is hip thrusting another guy's ass, etc.

Vince respects women

15.jpg

jmdajr

Wow, it must have been tough making this list.

WWE John Cena: Reliving Every PPV CLEAN Loss Since Winning His First WWE Title

Shit some of those are Triple Threat or Fatal Four Way. Some are gimmick matches too.

Real answers. Rock, HHH, and Batista.

John Cena has wrestled a total of 638 matches and has a winning percentage of 66.5 percent

to compare

Ultimate Warrior - 89.2 win percentage (139 matches)

Lex Luger - 83.2 win percentage (101 matches)

Ryback - 81.6 win percentage (103 matches)

Jake Roberts - 78.5 win percentage (219 matches)

Jim Duggan - 76.1 win percentage (276 matches)

Bobby Lashley - 75.6 win percentage (119 matches)

Bret Hart - 72.1 win percentage (359 matches)

Randy Savage - 70.9 win percentage (196 matches)

KoKo B Ware - 70.1 win percentage (144 matches)

Shawn Michaels - 67.6 win percentage (562 matches)

Koko B Ware ain't losing to anybody!

strobogo

Banned
You guys bitching about Natalya are looking at it all wrong. She has the ideal job with WWE. She gets paid to be around her friends and the business she loves, yet doesn't have to destroy her body every night. She gets all of the good parts about being a wrestler, without any of the body breaking stuff and injuries. She gets to wrestle from time to time, but other wise gets paid to hang out and travel with friends. She gets paid the same amount to come out and dance for 2 minutes than she does for a 5 minute match that might blow out a knee or something.

jmdajr

You guys bitching about Natalya are looking at it all wrong. She has the ideal job with WWE. She gets paid to be around her friends and the business she loves, yet doesn't have to destroy her body every night. She gets all of the good parts about being a wrestler, without any of the body breaking stuff and injuries. She gets to wrestle from time to time, but other wise gets paid to hang out and travel with friends. She gets paid the same amount to come out and dance for 2 minutes than she does for a 5 minute match that might blow out a knee or something.

Yeah I don't see her as the type of being bent out of shape for not having five star matches for the diva's championship.

The community thinks she's being wasted though.

Striker

Yeah I don't see her as the type of being bent out of shape for not having five star matches for the diva's championship.

The community thinks she's being wasted though.
As a talent, she is being wasted. But if she's happy where she is and what she's doing, more power to her. Judging by her Twitter, she loves the traveling and having a secure spot in a company her family's been in for decades.

jmdajr

I guess Hogan still has the longest continuing record for Wrestlemania focus point (1-9), but Cena is pretty damn close with only minor hiccups.

edit: Oh shit, he didn't headline Wrestlemnia 4! My bad.

krae_man

So Cena won his first title at WM21 and he was never pinned clean for 3 years after that? Sheesh.

Going by that list, it looks like 2008 was Cena's worst year.

Cena tapped out to the Ankle Lock in a #1 contenders Triple threat match at No way out 2004 before Wrestlemania 20(Note, this was a triple threat match, his last clean one on one loss was in Dec 2003 against Hardcore Holley).

He didn't lose clean again until HBK pinned him in that hour long match in the UK after Wrestlemania 23.

2004 is also the last time Cena has tapped.

A bunch of these are from multiman matches, and one had to involve a car being parked on top of him, lol.

I hardly consider him putting one foot through a table when he was pushed off the turnbuckle by Shamus was him putting over someone cleanly. I remember at the time most people thought it was a botch because it looked so crap.

I guess Hogan still has the longest continuing record for Wrestlemania focus point (1-9), but Cena is pretty damn close with only minor hiccups.

edit: Oh shit, he didn't headline Wrestlemnia 4! My bad.

How many times has Cena ever had the best match at a Mania? The only one that comes to mind is when he fought Michaels.

Jitters

21JhrBj.gif
auVN1EQ.gif

I'm falling in love again.

It would be considered sad if I bought indy shows just to see her, right?

diva gif tumblr doesn't have enough cute gifs. I guess cute gifs are creepier though.

E:Another gif. (°◡°♡)

bangai-o

Banned
i watched Raw last night live on tv. here is my breakdown of what I remember.

wwe app

opening with Jericho and Fandango = legs

wwe app

Big E wedgie

wwe app

Mark Henry = know where your bread is buttered

wwe app

6 man tag = Cena the Destroyer

wwe app

Diva Match = tiny mexican girl makes a Hart tap

wwe app

Final Segment = why is this still a thing?

jmdajr

wwe app

wwe app

Big E wedgie

wwe app

wwe app

wwe app

wwe app

lol

Ithil

wwe app

wwe app

Big E wedgie

wwe app

wwe app

wwe app

wwe app

Puerto Rican, not Mexican.

Top Bottom