• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

I, for one, am legit shook that you would think I would use the death of Macho Madness for a joke. Not when the both of us have enjoyed making posts with plenty of Savage's flavor.

What happened to you, Wrecker? Did Mean Gene try to ask your Elizabeth a question? Or even worse: hand her a flower?

It's been a few years, I thought you might've lost THEMADNESS, yeah. I'm just happy that joke didn't turn dark. Can't have 2 dreams running around this thread.

never go full pyro

Ain't that the troof.

Kaladin

The new Miz shirt sounds like it should be a jab at the IWC, but we still hate Miz.

05142013_email-20130513_3.jpg

You know, with how the IWC always loves the heels. I think the Miz is the exception though, we always hate the Miz.

The new Miz shirt sounds like it should be a jab at the IWC, but we still hate Miz.

You know, with how the IWC always loves the heels. I think the Miz is the exception though, we always hate the Miz.

Your mom always hates the Miz

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'd legit shake my dick and nose in excitement.

There is no wrestling gear available that allows full range of motion for your genitals. You'd have to a wear sweat pants with no underwear or something.

Kaladin

Dixie Carter via Twitter:

TNA has ZERO tolerance for inappropriate behavior. The incident with Austin Aries was taken very seriously and handled immediately.

This incident reinforces the idea that TNA needs to change it's name. It is no longer a tits n ass joke wrasslin company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

We're all in agreement the Miz is better suited as a heel, too. For shit's sake, Miz reminds me of any comic with a character named "Kid _______" - Kid Gladiator comes to mind. You just want him to shut the fuck up and move on,.

Miz should return to his first love, reality TV, and leave the wrestling to those who can wrestle.

A Bukkake Buster gif isn't going to convince anyone.

I don't need to convince anyone. Nakamura's awesomeness is self evident, therefore you are all the more poorer for being incapable of recognising it.

iuolneOKEgBV2.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean Breath, that is an unfair, high standard you are setting him to. Of course he's not as good as John Cena. No one's as good as John Cena. Why do you think he's a 5 Star Match wrestler(and that's from those internet dorks), 2 time wrestler of the year, 11 time WWE champion, 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, 3 time US champion, Mr. MITB, AND Mr. Royal Rumble?

he'd win King of the Ring, but that's just a formality. When you get in that ring, you know John Cena is king, peasents.

I'm legit shook that I have to travel for a combined 28 or so hours tomorrow morning. (18 hour combined flights + 10 hours sitting on my ass in airports)

How would John Cena make the best of such a situation?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena would be making love to a lovely stewardess and dogface AJ would be like 'i cuda had dat ass!'

misu made fun of Shinskee's stupid fedora
tumblr_mmscnkefnD1qbaep1o1_400.gif

UberTag

Miz should return to his first love, reality TV, and leave the wrestling to those who can wrestle.
When do we get to see The Miz on Survivor.
The WWE got that diva nobody remembers, Asley Massaro, on Survivor: China and she barely lasted 6 days before getting tossed to the curb in a unanimous vote.
Surely The Awesome One could do better, right?

I really find this whole "legit shook" push hilarious. Why now? Who gave life to the meme again?
Who's bringing a "LEGIT SHOOK" sign to the next WWE TV taping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
urbandictionary must be some iwc sweathogs. change it to davey richards and eddie edwards shaking in their size 3 boots legit

I thought it to mean something along the lines of,

"To cause someone to be visibly startled or frightened despite their best efforts not to show it."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly Orton needs a storyline of any kind. He is still hugely over.

Kaladin

It does.

Playoff Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wrasslin

How I Met Your Mother Penultimate Season Finale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Playoff Hockey>>>>>>>>Wrasslin

UberTag

I can't remember the last time I watched RAW live.
Sometime last year... but I couldn't give you an exact date.

Don't miss it at all.

Top Bottom