• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

XenoRaven

Cena would be making love to a lovely stewardess and dogface AJ would be like 'i cuda had dat ass!'

misu made fun of Shinskee's stupid fedora
tumblr_mmscnkefnD1qbaep1o1_400.gif
Yep. Misu is my favorite now. It's official.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nakamura is consistently at the top of my fave five.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mmqxcgkr0C1qj1jhno1_250.jpg
tumblr_mmqxcgkr0C1qj1jhno2_250.jpg

New Japan officially announced 4 matches for the upcoming DOMINION iPPV on June 22nd.

New Japan Pro Wrestling “DOMINION 6.22”, 6/22/2013 [Sat] 17:00 Osaka BODY MAKER COLOSSEUM (Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium)

(-) Tetsuya Naito’s Return Match: Tetsuya Naito vs. Yujiro Takahashi

(-) Special Single Match: Hirooki Goto vs. Katsuyori Shibata

(-) IWGP Tag Championship 3WAY Match: [62nd Champions] Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. [Challengers] Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka vs. [Challengers] Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.
~ 1st title defense.

(-) IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: [59th Champion] Kazuchika Okada vs. [Challenger] Togi Makabe
~ 2nd title defense.

Naito/Takahashi is the only appealing match so far. But those dudes weren't even feuding anymore when he left. I guess he can't come back and feud with the usual suspects since Shinsuke is a champ and Okada is a champ and Tanahashi is probably going to feud with Devitt(which will be awesome)

somedevil

The fans are not helping out Cesaro at smackdown:

3. Chris Jericho defeated Antonio Cesaro in 12:00. Fans chanted boring as Cesaro started in control at a slow pace.

Don't worry it happens to best. I remember those chants for Bryan vs Barrett at Summerslam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just watched final BURNING. You could see Kobashi holding back tears. He was legit shook Was cool seeing Takayama come out of the crowd and hug him too. Good on Kobashi for being able to retire. Not many wrestlers seem to be able to do it.

Saw Kojima, Nagata, Tanahashi also. That's awesome to see Tanahashi there at a 'rival' promotion. Obviously NJPW promotions aren't like WWE, but it's just cool to see the biggest name in Japanese wrestling show up to simply watch a guy who inspired him.

strobogo

Banned
As shitty/awful/boring as fuck Raw has been for the past year (5 years), it is rarely if ever worse than HIMYM. Any season. That show is terrible. It's another in a long line of terrible sitcoms that somehow are on the air for years and years. Also known as "CBS sitcoms". I like everyone on the cast except for the dude who plays Ted, but the show itself is unbearable. Every bit as awful as 2 1/2 Men and Big Bang.

#ReallegitshootingRockshivermetimberstalk

now i want one.... thanks bean

I ordered one once and the girl taking my order had to sing the song from the commercial through the drive thru speaker, then came the awkward moment when I pulled up to window and looked her in her cold dead eyes.

I felt so bad, if I'd known Jack 'n' the Crack was degrading their employees like that I would have never ordered it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I look nothing like Kane you guys! Aaaah!

Soulplaya's lurkin!

That woman is wearing a Straight Edge Society t-shirt and holding an adult beverage in her hand.

It's a soda, and it's one of those WWE cups that we wished had Bam Bam Bigelow on it:(

How do any of you know that he isn't

Kane's son! He was talking about putting on a mask and wrestling soon.

I look nothing like Kane you guys! Aaaah!

Soulplaya's lurkin!

It's a soda, and it's one of those WWE cups that we wished had Bam Bam Bigelow on it:(

Dude, million dollar idea we had there. And yeah, it was Pepsi even.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do any of you know that he isn't

Kane's son! He was talking about putting on a mask and wrestling soon.

And wearing a burlap shirt

I might as well wrassle, I'm a lot bigger than I thought. I thought you were approx my height but nay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6ft, 295 pounds and I'm but a wee lad.

Burlap, so damn itchy. I need your gold shirt!

I will seriously get that gold shirt. It has shoulder pads in it because it's a ladies' shirt, but it is GOLDEN and SHIMMERS. I'll send it with Blue.

I don't know, Sunny needs to shave his head so we can tell for sure.

I did that once - never again. I thought I could be like, as cool as Telly Savalas with no hair. I mean he is one COOL dude.

H9xfKar.jpg

But alas.

I will seriously get that gold shirt. It has shoulder pads in it because it's a ladies' shirt, but it is GOLDEN and SHIMMERS. I'll send it with Blue.

Or I'll make crappy movie night. Or both. I really want those damn shoulder pads. Sounds so glorious.

Imagine it with cat glasses.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When he's on his podcast and shit, he sounds like he's 30ish. I keep thinking about how jacked he was on Donahue.

your turn brah, htown will split my wig if I do another legit shook topic

Don't forget a link to our Community Thread™ so people can join for more discussions.

Nope. This article is unfit for the OT:

Hart was one of those who did not speak, but in 1997 he accepted a job with the rival World Championship Wrestling organization, and McMahon asked him to lose his title to Shawn Michaels. Hart, irritated with Michaels, refused to do so in his hometown, Montreal; McMahon conspired to ring the bell prematurely, awarding the win to Michaels.

strobogo

Banned
It's amazing we've gone to the moon (ALLEGEDLY), created the internet, have little glass computers in the palm of our hands that give us all the information of the world on demand, yet we've never been able to figure out how we lose socks in the dryer. And why it is only one. And where that sock goes.

It's amazing we've gone to the moon (ALLEGEDLY), created the internet, have little glass computers in the palm of our hands that give us all the information of the world on demand, yet we've never been able to figure out how we lose socks in the dryer. And why it is only one. And where that sock goes.

WBeI8.gif

gurudyne

The fans are not helping out Cesaro at smackdown:

3. Chris Jericho defeated Antonio Cesaro in 12:00. Fans chanted boring as Cesaro started in control at a slow pace.

Don't worry it happens to best. I remember those chants for Bryan vs Barrett at Summerslam.

Yeah, but Barrett is still garbage to the non-IWC wrestling world and I don't see Cesaro getting above that at his current trajectory. (For the recor, I can't remember anything Barrett's done for the past however long he's been back, and I'm actively trying. Imagine how the goldfish-for-brains Wuhweniverse fandom sees him.) And the Barrage at least has something for the fans to latch onto in terms of personality. As much as I love him, Cesaro fades into the background when compared to the colorful likes of Kane, DBry, Punk, Taker, Lesnar, SuperCena, Sheamus, Sincara, Ziggler and even the garbage tier Aimless Orton, Wildcat Kofi, Haitches, Del Rio, Zebless Swagger and Any Given Diva. Considering kids are the target demographic, it's not hard to see why the suits think he's dull.

Sad truth is that Cesaro's great wrestling probably isn't going to matter until the WWE cares at least as much about the wrestling than the garbage storytelling they can't do.

As shitty/awful/boring as fuck Raw has been for the past year (5 years), it is rarely if ever worse than HIMYM. Any season. That show is terrible. It's another in a long line of terrible sitcoms that somehow are on the air for years and years. Also known as "CBS sitcoms". I like everyone on the cast except for the dude who plays Ted, but the show itself is unbearable. Every bit as awful as 2 1/2 Men and Big Bang.

#ReallegitshootingRockshivermetimberstalk

Do you even watch sitcoms brah? There are entire tiers of quality separating your examples here. Tiers. The qualitative difference between M*A*S*H and Saved By the Bell can fit in the space between 2 1/2 and anything else you could care to list. Twice.

Top Bottom