• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

B6qCdfm.gif

I want to follow/watch NJPW events. What's the best way to go about this?

The best way is to purchase the iPPV broadcasts which usually occur every month or so;

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw

The next one should be the DOMINION event on 06/22.

Also, NJPW's youtube channel uploads lots of classic matches, as well as promo videos and stuff;

http://www.youtube.com/user/NJPW

Plus, there's a few youtube/dailymotion channels that usually have most of the TV aired programs uploaded;

http://www.dailymotion.com/SenorLARIATO
http://www.dailymotion.com/Jahmale_Hepburn
http://www.youtube.com/user/PuroresuMatche2

Here's the last big show from earlier this month;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY_7z5wz_vk

No doubt. Net_Wrecker is all talk and no walk.

He couldn't quit a head cold.

Milton from Office Space would quit his job before Net_Wrecker quit the WWE.

They could fire all of their wrestlers with any shred of respectable ability tomorrow and make it the "John Cena/Triple H Always Win Chocobot Hour" with divas, Mae Young, skits and comedy numbers and he would still tune in to RAW next week.

:lol. I only watch enough of Raw to keep up with WrassleGAF discussion and memes. I've made huge strides since my days of being Negative Net_Wrecker™ where I would actually "hate watch" Raw, and try to stop WrassleGAFfers from getting pushed. I'm a Born Again Fan. I've found NJPW God and completely changed my lifestyle. I've come clean about the WrassleGAF ScrewJob and left it in the past. I even think me and Heavy could coexist peacefully now. Maybe put together a Bluray documentary with SoulPlaya and squash this whole Kane thing.

He does that Clint Eastwood avatar a disservice. He should switch to a Cena avatar, like I was planning to do before I was reminded of how good Bust a Groove is.

Go home and be a family man, Beef. This ain't your fight.

Cesaro is so easy to fix. just make him 120% asshole, 24/7. none of this 5 language stuff, american flag.

just have him come and shit on the USA and scream at kids faces and tell them their real parents died and they were adopted.

have him thrash the USA belt for the European belt.

have him sing the Swiss anthem, telling people to shut up or he'll leave without wrestling and tease him leaving the ring.

just make him full European asshole, no half assed stuff.

Yeah, it was pretty great, but didn't quite live up to Invasion Attack or Wrestle Kingdom - the first half was fun, but the 2nd half was a lot better. Goto vs Shibata and Okada vs Suzuki, in particular.
cool

last NJPW i seen (like last month) was
NJPW 2012 10 08 King of Pro Wrestling
because someone posted it on here

strobogo

Banned
Cesaro is so easy to fix. just make him 120% asshole, 24/7. none of this 5 language stuff, american flag.

just have him come and shit on the USA and scream at kids faces and tell them their real parents died and they were adopted.

have him thrash the USA belt for the European belt.

have him sing the Swiss anthem, telling people to shut up or he'll leave without wrestling and tease him leaving the ring.

just make him full European asshole, no half assed stuff.

Claudio should be booked exactly like Regal was in 1993/1994 WCW.

was this a good show?? adding it to my "watch later" list

Really good, especially if you've never seen a NJPW show before.

Personally, I'd suggest catching a few matches to familiarise yourself with the main wrestlers and then watching Wrestle Kingdom 7 and Invasion Attack. Those are honestly two of the best wrestling shows I've ever seen.

Then, if you can, catch up with us each month and watch the iPPVs together.

DMczaf

So HHH is bigger than Cena???

That is not fair. Cena is hurt (or is he injured) and is not 100%. Comparisons at this time are unfair. They really need to cancel his match with Ryback on Sunday. Honestly, does WWE want him to die in the ring or something? He is not fit to compete, he has no chance of winning. The odds are just not in his favor.

Kaladin

The Celebrity Wife Swap episode featuring Ric Flair and Roddy Piper "swapping wives" on ABC is currently set to air on Sunday 6/23 at 8 PM.

I really wish Sunflower would stop being ashamed of being in Community. It almost seems like he wants others to revel in the misery that is professional wrestling.

Really good, especially if you've never seen a NJPW show before.

Personally, I'd suggest catching a few matches to familiarise yourself with the main wrestlers and then watching Wrestle Kingdom 7 and Invasion Attack. Those are honestly two of the best wrestling shows I've ever seen.

Then, if you can, catch up with us each month and watch the iPPVs together.
ok will do

DMczaf

I really wish I could quit professional wrestling, but I'm in too deep. There's no going back now to a normal life. I'm bout dat life now.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That is not fair. Cena is hurt (or is he injured) and is not 100%. Comparisons at this time are unfair. They really need to cancel his match with Ryback on Sunday. Honestly, does WWE want him to die in the ring or something? He is not fit to compete, he has no chance of winning. The odds are just not in his favor.
cena not being at 100 and having to face that monster ryback is bordering on bullying by the wwe and ryback

I really wish I could quit professional wrestling, but I'm in too deep. There's no going back now to a normal life. I'm bout dat life now.

No one's gonna "murk" you or "pop you with tha nina" if you quit watching. There's no "bout dat life" with wrestling. Just man up and accept that you have an addiction. It's the first step in the program, bruh. GET HALP.

No one's gonna "murk" you or "pop you with tha nina" if you quit watching. There's no "bout dat life" with wrestling. Just man up and accept that you have an addiction. It's the first step in the program, bruh. GET HALP.

You know who else was "bout dat life" but managed to get out?

The Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder how Sunflower's gonna feel when Austin Aries is jobless and can't find work because he just had to make an OT post for all the bleeding hearts to see.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
there's no way he can win, dude. i just don't think he can overcome the odds this time...
i'm legit shook right now

i don't know if the energy from the crowd whether they love him or hate him will be able to give him the energy and intensity he needs to pull through

we're going to have to all do our best

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how Sunflower's gonna feel when Austin Aries is jobless and can't find work because he just had to make an OT post for all the bleeding hearts to see.

I ain't no Shinobi062! He ain't no Adam Orth!

Crisis averted. I was about to go full Pyro and snap on you.

I, for one, am legit shook that you would think I would use the death of Macho Madness for a joke. Not when the both of us have enjoyed making posts with plenty of Savage's flavor.

What happened to you, Wrecker? Did Mean Gene try to ask your Elizabeth a question? Or even worse: hand her a flower?

What do you mean "better than it sounds"? Diamond Dallas Dave rambling about pro wrestling sounds amazing.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, but not everyone's a Diamond Dave fan :p

Pristine_Condition said:
I'll check it out, but it's not surprising at all. Did you not see his earlier video, "The Ballad of Rikidozan," Boots? It'd be right up your alley.

Oh, awesome - I hadn't seen that one, I'll definitely check it out.

Top Bottom