• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the only thing i dont like is the narrow FOV and I dont know if you can change it

i guess that proves its a spiritual shock game though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I welcome the onset of my terrifying psychic powers a la Carrie.

nah you'll just go into a trance and be covered in blood for weeks where you dont say anything but still squash people cause youre the stinger and you aint doing hte job

not a joke this really happened

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know, I fully bought into Kane as a monster who could/should beat everyone he faced in the first years of his career.

I'm saying this as one of the biggest Kane marks around here. He's not Rock/Austin. He's not even the Undertaker. Kane is huge from 1997-2002 and right near the end of that the writers were going to put him over HHH during the whole Katie Vick thing but it ended up getting all reversed at the end.

Persona 5 battle theme is so dope
I finished the game a week ago and it still wont leave my head.

Its more inbetween Bioshock and System Shock

The little mimick assholes are like fighting 50 genjis

4gHG6VK.gif

I'm saying this as one of the biggest Kane marks around here. He's not Rock/Austin. He's not even the Undertaker. Kane is huge from 1997-2002 and right near the end of that the writers were going to put him over HHH during the whole Katie Vick thing but it ended up getting all reversed at the end.

I'm still amazed that he was so over at that point in 2002, the booking behind him was so strong and then loltrips ended the whole thing and his super face run immediately fizzled into a comedy team with fellow Trips victim RVD until the unmasking.

Anth0ny

I'm going all in with Injustice 2 on my youtube. I expect it to be a massive draw.

But if the numbers don't go up on day 1 I'm dropping it entirely and going back to the safe choice, GTA5.

I'm going all in with Injustice 2 on my youtube. I expect it to be a massive draw.

But if the numbers don't go up on day 1 I'm dropping it entirely and going back to the safe choice, GTA5.

Basically you're Vinny Mac, GTA5 is Cena and Injustice is a promising new upper carder.

Jamie OD

Awesome choice and it blows open a supposed leak some podcast put out on Twitter a few months back. The account claimed Jeff Cobb (already known by then),
Matt Riddle, Walter and David Starr
were going to be the guest entries for this year's tournament. But they never mentioned Flamita.

Top Bottom