• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Japan just needs protection for their wrasslemen

81dh5v04-gL._SY450_.jpg

Strong style safety first

These athletes, performers, competitors!

We are going to have a match! To see who is the best at this business, because I am greatest at this!

I am going to have to pay attention how often they don't say the word wrestling.

Welcome to WWE Sports EntertainMania

How the women's tournament is going to go down:

So the finals happen after Summerslam. So whoever is going to be Asuka will either be in chicago or at NXT Brooklyn.

If Ember is out it makes since for Asuka to win in Chicago and build up the rematch for
Brooklyn.

Cause after this current NXT tour she will be 172-0. 1 away from tie Bill and 2 away from breaking it.

Nah

NXT 161 (96.41%) 3 (1.80%) 3 (1.80%)

http://www.profightdb.com/winlossrecord/asuka-6408.html

She's lost 3 times... Never singles, may never have been pinned but she's lost one was a house show 4 way match against Bayley and others when Bayley was champ

It's why I love Aiden English's gimmick, total total Musical Theatre Performer, been around them for 5 years, been one of them at times, love my emotional MUTHies x

Kane04.jpg

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

This moment fucked me up back when I started watching wrestling a few years ago.

After some severe bullying by JBL (I assume), JR and Kane have a heart to heart. JR is actually doing some amazing work here. And Kane is losing his shit.

AND THEN HE LIGHTS GOOD OL JR ON FIRE!!

For real though, wasn't expecting JR screaming. I bet that was insane watching live.

It's a really good segment. Kane looks legit frightening (which he hasn't looked in forever).

The 19 Days of Kane will be back to burn more things tomorrow

kanejrfire.gif

Previous Days of Kane
Day 1: Kane's inception
Day 2: Kane likes poontang pie
Day 3: THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE
Day 4: Kane gives Zack Ryder his biggest push yet

Zach

One Day of Paul Bearer: Day One

paul.gif

THAT'S GOTTA BE PAUL BEARER

This moment f'ed me up back when I started watching wrestling a thousand years ago:

HyCEjT.gif

Bla bla bla bla.

paullol.gif

Bla bla bla.

Paul+Bearer+fargo+strut.gif

Cagey

Banned
Guess you must be one of those shitty adults huh?!

The game has style and flair (wooo).

Just an observation that my younger self would have been way more excited about the (edit) fictionalized anime-ized Japan in the game for no other reason than it's Japan, and I was only a generic jobber tier weeb back then at best.

Reflections on wishing I could give my younger self a noogie.

One Day of Paul Bearer: Day One
That's enough of that Zach
69FsZ.gif

The game has style and flair (wooo).

Just an observation that my younger self would have been way more excited about the Japanese-ness of the game for no other reason than it's Japan, and I was only a generic jobber tier weeb back then at best.

Reflections on wishing I could give my younger self a noogie.

16 year old me would potentially and worryingly live vicariously through Joker due to him looking like a taller version of me.

Current 26 year old me wonders when glasses kid became an appealing main character design

Friend Nocturnowl, how many Kanes would you rate the 19 Days of Kane so far, on a 1-5 scale?

It's too early to rate, but I guess it's a solid 4/5 Kanes so far.
We've had various eras of Kane, comedy segments, stupid segments, the debut and monster segments highlighted already. To think we still have his media potential (movie star, the weakest link!) and more to push things into straight up 5 Kane territory.
I expect his tag teams and romantic conquests soon because we all know Kane is a friend to all.

Cagey

Banned
Love yourself, Cagey.

I've already loved an Asari this month and will likely love a sketch doctor with a punk vibe.

I can squeeze some self-loving into the sched.

16 year old me would potentially and worryingly live vicariously through Joker due to him looking like a taller version of me.

Current 26 year old me wonders when glasses kid became an appealing main character design

Hah. Lookalike part aside, we're in the same boat there.

Kane04.jpg

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

This moment fucked me up back when I started watching wrestling a few years ago.

After some severe bullying by JBL (I assume), JR and Kane have a heart to heart. JR is actually doing some amazing work here. And Kane is losing his shit.

AND THEN HE LIGHTS GOOD OL JR ON FIRE!!

For real though, wasn't expecting JR screaming. I bet that was insane watching live.

It's a really good segment. Kane looks legit frightening (which he hasn't looked in forever).

The 19 Days of Kane will be back to burn more things tomorrow

kanejrfire.gif

Previous Days of Kane
Day 1: Kane's inception
Day 2: Kane likes poontang pie
Day 3: THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE
Day 4: Kane gives Zack Ryder his biggest push yet

Kane lighting Taker in the coffin on fire was awesome.

Also Kane looked so good with the belt when he first won it.

7c057dc75d5f7a32a81814e80f895335.jpg
Some people don't look good with that thing around their waist. He looks like a comic book character.

Let me know when 30 Days o' Kane gets to when he lost his mask, turned into a full on bastard who murdered everyone and had to be chained up between matches and was the most compelling he had been since he first appeared..

..then got superkicked into fire by Shane O Mac because lol 'burn in hell you sonofabitch' reasons and somewhat ironically lost his heat dude.

Top Bottom