• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

i await your opinions of prey the further you get into it, Data.

From everything I've seen it looks like a boring Bioshock wannabe.

Sephzilla

Its more inbetween Bioshock and System Shock

The little mimick assholes are like fighting 50 genjis

c8Ene56.gif

Let me know when 30 Days o' Kane gets to when he lost his mask, turned into a full on bastard who murdered everyone and had to be chained up between matches and was the most compelling he had been since he first appeared..

..then got superkicked into fire by Shane O Mac because lol 'burn in hell you sonofabitch' reasons and somewhat ironically lost his heat dude.
So many ironies here.

Sephzilla

I'll say this about GWF: there's been no character assassinations like when Dixie "Sunflower" Carter was running the asylum.

New GWF is the land of opportunity! I can publicly bury friend Batsie because he still sells merch and has the most famous streak in digital Sports Entertainment.

Friend Beef, might I offer you a GWF contract?

New GWF is the land of opportunity! I can publicly bury friend Batsie because he still sells merch and has the most famous streak in digital Sports Entertainment.

Friend Beef, might I offer you a GWF contract?

Maybe in the future, but for now I'll stay a free agent. Sinatar almost worked me into a shoot, though, when he dissed Little Caesars. I was ready to lace up those boots right then and there.

Sephzilla

Maybe in the future, but for now I'll stay a free agent. Sinatar almost worked me into a shoot, though, when he dissed Little Caesars. I was ready to lace up those boots right then and there.

I would have given you a Pizza in the Bank Ladder Match. The briefcase would contain one coupon** for a pizza of your choice*

* Pizza of your choice cannot be Papa Johns because I expect you to have taste
** Not a real coupon

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
i await your opinions of prey the further you get into it, Data.

From everything I've seen it looks like a boring Bioshock wannabe.

I'm 8 hours in, it's really really good.

It's more worthy of the Shock name then Bioshock was, that's for damn sure.

EDIT: Pizza in the Bank Ladder matches are my *specialty*. I've never been defeated in one, Professor Beef don't want none of this.

Also Little Caesers is garbage.

I would have given you a Pizza in the Bank Ladder Match. The briefcase would contain one coupon** for a pizza of your choice*

* Pizza of your choice cannot be Papa Johns because I expect you to have taste
** Not a real coupon
You drive a hard bargain

Also the only good Papa in pizza is Papa Murphy
EDIT: Pizza in the Bank Ladder matches are my *specialty*. I've never been defeated in one, Professor Beef don't want none of this.

Also Little Caesers is garbage.

You're like the Shawn to my Undertaker, you won't sucker me into a match!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kane is a solid number 2 in pushes ended abruptly by HHH, only barely behind Booker T, which is saying something as that angle involved WRESTLEMANIA and the racist guy going over.

Kane, let's be honest here, was never a guy who could sustain a main event push but HHH handicapped his best chance at a title run and is basically the first victim of him having real power in booking due to his relationship with Stephanie.

Another bit from PWI about the women's tournament is that the plan isn't for it to air weekly. They plan to put up blocks of episodes all at once.

And Meltzer did mention a few weeks ago that WWE now has eyes on Stardom as a main source of female talent, so I'd expect a fair amount of those women.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wow so WCPW just had their current champ lose the belt due to his opponent repeatedly (work) concussing him to the point that the ref had to stop the match. Booking your matches as your guys suffering concussions is already pretty gross but to have your champ lose the belt to that? Wow.

And these guys make videos telling WWE how they should book stuff.

Cagey

Banned
Kane is a solid number 2 in pushes ended abruptly by HHH, only barely behind Booker T, which is saying something as that angle involved WRESTLEMANIA and the racist guy going over.

Kane, let's be honest here, was never a guy who could sustain a main event push but HHH handicapped his best chance at a title run and is basically the first victim of him having real power in booking due to his relationship with Stephanie.

I don't know, I fully bought into Kane as a monster who could/should beat everyone he faced in the first years of his career.

You went for Peebee?

*shakes hand*

I leaned Suvi at the very start, but Peebee's mission banter with Drack was top notch, and she made a very compelling argument to Lady Ryder
in the escape pod

Top Bottom