• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Still waiting for them to try and prank Brock, Vince might need to cover up another murder.
One of the guys working on the show said that there were people they specifically weren't allowed to swerve. Like if they walked by when the show was happening they had to drop everything and not proceed with the show.

I'm willing to bet Brock's the top of that list.

I wish they would bring Swerved back. That performance center prank was legendary.

C_Oae6KUMAA6iN7.jpg

License to work

Hoss Alert

C_PN-f0WAAIrqQW.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Is Jack Swaggers name supposed to be an ironic joke? He looks like the least "swaggery" dude in wrestling.

Overheard in the crowd

Bodom apparently no showed a match against Riddle earlier this week,who was ready to fight him lol of all the people to piss off

Also Dunne had the PROGRESS title at the WWE UK tapings.

Lovely. Just gets back on TV after her last injury and now this. She's cursed I tell you. Who was she wrestling?
Multiwoman match. Not sure the full line up but pics show it involved Mickie, Sasha and Bayley and reports goes the injury happened when fighting Sasha.

Edit: Took it from the double knee in the corner spot.

Striker

Nah. Shelton has the look as well, Cody is just cheesy as fuck and not in a good way.
Shelton is the older Cesaro, just not a total dweeb who wears tape for no apparent reason. Unlike those two, Cody can talk and has had some resemblance of a character in his career.

Shelton was over huge in 03-05. He can work but that's all.

korly

Today I learned (or TIL as they say on the Internet) that "Alpha Male" Monty Brown and Chris "Voldemort" Benoit both had their final televised wrestling matches on the same day and on the same show.

Beefy

Shelton is the older Cesaro, just not a total dweeb who wears tape for no apparent reason. Unlike those two, Cody can talk and has had some resemblance of a character in his career.

Shelton was over huge in 03-05. He can work but that's all.

Cody had decent characters (the ugly one), but I can't stand his promos.

Top Bottom