• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

korly

After watching those Rodrick Strong video packages, dude is easily the best babyface WWE's had since NXT Sami Zayn.

I have a feeling that if they did those packages for 70% of the roster they could make more gigantic baby faces.

Almost everyone who has made it to WWE has a great story behind how they got there.

somedevil

I have a feeling that if they did those packages for 70% of the roster they could make more gigantic baby faces.

Almost everyone who has made it to WWE has a great story behind how they got there.

If they do one for Lacey Evans she will become the biggest babyface on the women's roster. The article from WWE.com on her was inspiring.

Yaaay. I beat Horizon Zero Dawn.

Lt. Daniels from The Wire with that
post-credit shade...

Did you enjoy it? I'm currently struggling to enjoy the early hours of Prey and also enjoying quick rounds of Puyo Puyo Tetris. So many kideos, so little time.

Zach

Beautiful game. Played well. Liked the main character. It was Ubisoft-y, though, so if you've played lots of Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, etc. you may not want to bother. I kinda had to get past that, but I'm glad I did. It's a worthwhile game.

Zach

Oh, crap. I never even got that far in The Last Guardian. I'll probably play through that. I really enjoyed the early parts.

And I want to play Resident Evil 7, but that's a game I actually haven't bought -- such self-control! >_>

I'll probably wait and get that in the fall, though. Definitely an October game.

Syder

I've been on blackout for Prey, mainly because of a lack of enthusiasm, but I saw a quick video... what are these... damage numbers?

Wuh.. why?

Prey 2 died for this...

I've been on blackout for Prey, mainly because of a lack of enthusiasm, but I saw a quick video... what are these... damage numbers?

Wuh.. why?

Prey 2 died for this...

It's Shock game

As a fan of Prey 1, I'm ok Prey 2 died for it

fuck Bethesda tho, for real

This is the first year I can recall where I've been unable to keep on top of the sheer volume of decent games available. I haven't even bought Nier, Edith Finch, Sexy Brutale or Nioh yet. Or a Switch. Anyone here bought a Switch? If so, any good?

Zach

pZQDTci.png

Russo knew.

Menome

Don't forget NieT: Automata and What Remains of Edith Finch (which I'm going to play RIGHT NOW)

What Remains Of Edith Finch is superb and a great use of an evening, although The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter remains my favourite walking simulator.

Even though the lead creator came out as Pro-Gamergate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I find it funny that as much as people hated Prey 2 being canceled for the new one, but I rarely hear about Prey 1 on Neogaf unless it deals with Prey 2.

Prey 1 was extremely popular at the time. Not like Call of Duty popular but a ton of people talked about it because it was out in a time where there weren't a lot of good FPSes on 360

also Prey 2 was nothing more than an totally driven demo. Every journalist has confirmed that it was that and they never let anyone else play it. With all the development issues it had, you're about as likely to think duke Nukem Forever was going to be everything they said it was going to be.

Prey 1 was extremely popular at the time. Not like Call of Duty popular but a ton of people talked about it because it was out in a time where there weren't a lot of good FPSes on 360

also Prey 2 was nothing more than an totally driven demo. Every journalist has confirmed that it was that and they never let anyone else play it. With all the development issues it had, you're about as likely to think duke Nukem Forever was going to be everything they said it was going to be.

That is true.

Menome

I quite enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever. It's only like a 6/10 and of course has problems, but I have played far, far worse games than it.

Plus, it oddly had one of the best-balanced Hard modes I've ever played.

Menome

you seem to be very forgiving of trashy gearbox games

how much do they pay you

I don't make any excuses for Aliens: Colonial Marines.

And despite sending the thread details to the PR team, my OT for Battleborn never got featured in their Community Spotlight.

Holy fucking god, Aliens Colonial Marines

I'll even take Prometheus and Covenant defenders over motherfucking Colonial Marines defenders

korly

If we MUST talk about kideos in the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT thread I gotta say the rest of this year is going to be GLORIOUS:

Injustice 2 - Tekken 7 - Firepro - Destiny 2

That's all you need, but there will undoubtedly be other fantastic gems on all platforms, and even another shitty WWE game to update our GWF entrance themes with.

Top Bottom