• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

You know. I think I made a good choice switching my streamczw sub to highspots. I still get CZW and WSU even if they are slower getting them. Then I get so much more for my money.

Loving the Wrestlecon shows.

Hell yeah you did.

tumblr_ofniwbxKTB1s066k8o1_400.gif

Highspots has CZW shows, but you also get alot of cool stuff like WXW, AAW, and a pretty sick back log of PWG, RF Shoots, wrestlecon, and other cool stuff. Plus the hilarious and short lived 5 dollar wrestling.

Zach

God-damned pretenders to my throne. Stealing my damned username across the internet. I've been going by this username since before some of them were probably even born, the bastards.

It's bad enough I couldn't get it on PSN (Although Xbox and Steam are safe), but in the past week I've found it's already taken on Bethesda and Hi-Rez Studios' account databases. It's not like it's a common word that anybody would try and grab.

WHO IS IMPERSONATING ME?

I have ruled out the following suspects:

OwensIsNow

The rest of the internet is still under suspicion.
I feel ya, pal. You wouldn't believe how often my username is taken. It's a messed up world we live in.

Edit: oh my goodness, Menome Genome.

for a death match guy, i think he is good. Most of the modern day death match guys are just fat or skinny guys, in tank tops and cargo pants, who look like normal people, and then you have this guy, who is jacked and just looks like he would legit kill someone. He will never get to nxt or even tna, but Hyde needs to push him.

when i debut in gwf, me and him are gonna be running rough shot on jobbers like the road warriors did on old school nwa saturday nights , on super station tbs!

Has Cody developed a character beyond "I've seen pics of the Bullet Club so this is what I'm supposed to do"?

Because current Juice is more believable than Cody waving a finger gun around for 10 minutes

Disfigured Cody is better than Shelton's whole career, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't like literally anything else Cody's done.

13 time AWA champs The Legal Eagles said:
The following program is presented in its original form. It may contain some content that does not reflect NeoGAF's corporate views and may not be suitable for all viewers. WWE characters (and some NeoGAF posters) are fictitious and do not reflect the personal lives of the actors portraying them. Viewer discretion is advised.

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

Kane was at his best when he would appear, destroy everything, and then leave. This was no exception when it came to the Phoenix Suns mascot making an appearance on Raw.

JR's commentary is amazing in this segment. "THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" He also channels Jesse Ventura when he talks about his GO-rilla 3:16 t-shirt.

We'll be back tomorrow for another journey into the Kane vault, as the 19 Days of Kane continue!

be9694da5e6f61d3bb32d4566ddb8034.jpg

Disclaimer: Pete Rose has a lifetime ban from the 19 Days of Kane

Check out the previous entries below. For more great Kane coverage check out the WWE Network, only $9.99, and for more tomfoolery check out WrassleGAF's own GWF (I don't know what the letters stand for, Gaf Works Fans?), hosted by our very own Seph McMahon. Did you know that before Kane was a dentist before he became the masked demon? It's true, it's damn true.

Relive the epic 19 Days of Kane journey
Day 1: Kane's inception
Day 2: Kane likes poontang pie
Day 3: THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE
Day 4: Kane gives Zack Ryder his biggest push yet
Day 5: Kane Lights JR on Fire
Day 6: Slow Chemical

Top Bottom