• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

If we MUST talk about kideos in the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT thread I gotta say the rest of this year is going to be GLORIOUS:

Injustice 2 - Tekken 7 - Firepro - Destiny 2

That's all you need, but there will undoubtedly be other fantastic gems on all platforms, and even another shitty WWE game to update our GWF entrance themes with.

I'm not talking about them over in the Gaming section. That place is cray-cray.

Heroman

Banned
If we MUST talk about kideos in the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT thread I gotta say the rest of this year is going to be GLORIOUS:

Injustice 2 - Tekken 7 - Firepro - Destiny 2

That's all you need, but there will undoubtedly be other fantastic gems on all platforms, and even another shitty WWE game to update our GWF entrance themes with.
Two of these games don't belong.

Anth0ny

Strong Style Gaming Network coverage schedule for 2017:

Injustice 2
Splatoon 2
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
Metal Gear Survive
Super Mario Odyssey
COD WWII
Sonic Forces
Sonic Mania
New Ass creed
Star Wars Battlefront 2

and of course, the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Strong Style Gaming Network coverage schedule for 2017:

Injustice 2
Splatoon 2
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
Metal Gear Survive
Super Mario Odyssey
COD WWII
Sonic Forces
Sonic Mania
New Ass creed
Star Wars Battlefront 2

and of course, the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING:

Red Dead Redemption 2

I'd rank a Roman heel turn and Curt Hawkins winning the world title higher on the likelihood spectrum than Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out in 2017.

Menome

I need a rematch against Seph once Tekken 7 comes out so that I may reclaim my honour after last year's Street Fighter V tournament.

Zach

Tamina Snuka with an atrocious Superfly Splash attempt.

You expect me to watch Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton vs. Sheamus in 2010, WWE? Naaaah.

(Although I'll keep an eye out for the dastardly Nexus.)

Pikma

Banned
Spending ⏰ and 💰on Metal Gear Survive😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or even worse

Trusting Konami in 2017🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heroman

Banned
Spending ⏰ and 💰on Metal Gear Survive😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or even worse

Trusting Konami in 2017🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't you watch WWE programing?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Where can I watch these Roderick Strong videos? The Network?

Zach

My goodness, The Nexus is here! The Nexus is in the building!

(Are they even still The Nexus? They only called them "the NXT graduates", haha.)

Batista wants to come back and do one last run against
Hunter

Either way I wouldn't mind Batista coming back as douche face Batista

This is the first year I can recall where I've been unable to keep on top of the sheer volume of decent games available. I haven't even bought Nier, Edith Finch, Sexy Brutale or Nioh yet. Or a Switch. Anyone here bought a Switch? If so, any good?

I just gave up and funneled my money into Overwatch boxes. I've only bought RE7 (fantastic), For Honor (not fantastic), and PuyoPuyo Tetris (amazing).

There's a line though. There's nothing to be gained by giving Konami money.

BomberMan can still go!

Bombergirl-Ann-Arcade.jpg

Wait not that one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be very surprised if Sony foots another Kojima game after Death Stranding's sales go through and they compare it to how much they wasted on his dumb celebrity shit because he wants to pretend he's friends with famous people

Menome

I gave up on Half-Life 3 a long, long time ago. Would be nice to see a current-gen Left 4 Dead, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Top Bottom