• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

WWE doesn't do subdued charisma particularly well, whereas the bombast of Nak is a more natural fit, even if it is more abstract than they're used to. Even if Naito was signed and he was used and communicated appropriately, I'm skeptical he would get over on the main roster. I could see Hiromu Takahashi occupying a Tajiri level of success.

Regardless, I doubt it gets to that. The signing blitz has to end at some point.

Naito's charisma is hardly what I'd called subdued.

For some reason I don't see AJ/Omega clicking too well.

Why?

AJ can get a great match out of Shane McMahon.... And Kenny is awesome.

I don't think Kenny or AJ can be compared to say Joe/Nak which under-delivered every-time, both Kenny and AJ can change up their style to fit the needs of the match.

I always thought Zayn was one of the few big indie guys to greatly improve during his time spent in development, poor guy.

Eh. To me the worst case is still KENTA.

First big name the trend started with,
got hurt frequently and severely enough he was gone for the boom and success periods of the names he was genuinely bigger than,
and finally back healthy at the peak of the era where he's been eclipsed by all the other signees of the last year and it's like if he had just been signed tomorrow, everyone would be like "oh, meh, KENTA's coming to WWE I guess"

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
For some reason I don't see AJ/Omega clicking too well.

AJ gets great matches out of everyone, whether it be Roman, Ambrose, Shane, hell he even had entertaining joke matches with James Ellsworth.

To think that 2 master ring tacticians like AJ and Kenny couldn't have a great match is madness.

Slizz

How many of you own a Bullet Club shirt? I really want one cause a. Bullet Club b. Kenny c. Great logo d. Will go unnoticed in regular surroundings till that one mark shows himself in public talking to you bout your shirt.

E. Con - Someone might think your a Trump nut

Heroman

Banned
Eh. To me the worst case is still KENTA.

First big name the trend started with,
got hurt frequently and severely enough he was gone for the boom and success periods of the names he was genuinely bigger than,
and finally back healthy at the peak of the era where he's been eclipsed by all the other signees of the last year and it's like if he had just been signed tomorrow, everyone would be like "oh, meh, KENTA's coming to WWE I guess"
by the time KENTA was signed by the WWE he wasn't the old KENTA.

How many of you own a Bullet Club shirt? I really want one cause a. Bullet Club b. Kenny c. Great logo d. Will go unnoticed in regular surroundings till that one mark shows himself in public talking to you bout your shirt.

E. Con - Someone might think your a Trump nut

I dont but my friend has a lot of The Elite/Omega/BC merch. Its never given him any trouble at all.

Whenever anyone does comment on a shirt either of us wear its never an issue or weird, people are usually just really happy to be able to have a brief chat about wrestling because it is still niche.

can anyone else get an entire crowd to actually sing their entrance song?

and no, humming the theme like nerds in nxt doesn't count

tumblr_olbscxZtzW1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Slizz

I dont but my friend has a lot of The Elite/Omega/BC merch. Its never given him any trouble at all.

Whenever anyone does comment on a shirt either of us wear its never an issue or weird, people are usually just really happy to be able to have a brief chat about wrestling because it is still niche.
Oh I don't expect trouble I'd welcome the person who knew about a Bullet Club shirt.

Heroman is right only the Bullet Club and NJPW logo tee are the good ones on PWT. I wish they had better Omega ones

Oh I don't expect trouble I'd welcome the person who knew about a Bullet Club shirt.

Heroman is right only the Bullet Club and NJPW logo tee are the good ones on PWT. I wish they had better Omega ones

Yeah the only NJPW shirt I have is a black tee with the Lion Mark logo. I have an older Nakamura shirt too but unless people looked really hard they wouldnt know what it is.

In July I'm putting aside some money for some NJPW merch:

Bullet Club shirt (or might just get The Elite version)
LIJ Destino Shirt
Everything is Evil shirt
Some Young Bucks Shirt
Some Kenny Omega shirt

And maybe this

Barrage

In July I'm putting aside some money for some NJPW merch:

Bullet Club shirt (or might just get The Elite version)
LIJ Destino Shirt
Everything is Evil shirt
Some Young Bucks Shirt
Some Kenny Omega shirt

And maybe this

...Omega/Bucks may be the most creatively bankrupt group in wrestling history

You can't keep doing this to yourself, excelsiorlef.

I NEED ALL THE SHIRTS....

I'm only waiting till July because I'm going to WWE house show in June and will probably drop 100-150 on more shirts....

Listen I'm a jeans and t-shirt casual lady.... I like my shirts XD

...Omega/Bucks may be the most creatively bankrupt group in wrestling history

It's a joke because they're big fans of New Day (they literally wrestled a show in New Day Merch, and even filmed an episode of The Elite where a huge chunk of it was Kenny giving The Bucks New Day Merch)

Or yeah you can assume the absolute worst based of a joke.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any advancements on the whole broken trademark stuff?

Top Bottom