• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Who in the fuck came up with the terms "kideo games"?

This person should walk off a cliff.

imagine getting so angry at someone because of a fake word

imagine living that life

lol. I made a general comment, narcassist. Get over yourself.

tumblr_onw9d8utHu1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Settle this in the ring...

jump off a cliff
get over yourself
narcassist

what a delightful human being

you sound angry. but...you called me angry. would that mean...you project?

See, I didn't tell you to walk off a cliff. in fact, i have never been directly condescending and passive aggresive to you as you have been to many here in the 3 years I have frequented this thread, a general observation many share in this thread. I actually quote people I have beef with. I didn't have time to quote 5 kideo comments across two pages so i didnt.

But, somehow, my snarky comment is enough for you to make a sweeping comment about me as a human being. that's the very best you can do?

I have a 3 year old daughter who can only get so far as to pronounce the word Video as Veedo because she is still developing articulation skills. Yet, here you are, 30 plus years access to a dictionary and a number of books that can teach basic congitive skills, and your darts land at "kideo" and "delightful human being".

You do you, you paragon for what makes a human being delightful.

Talking about proper use of language and grammar in a thread with "May I Fancy You To" and "arse" in the title and then using a sentence fragment of "You do you" instead of the proper "You act in the manner you choose to", lmfao

Top Bottom