• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

RBH

6oYF4s3.gif

Caderfix

Ok, so I just heard the news about Emma. At this point I think it's safe to say that the curse of Batsie is far more dangerous than the curse of Menome.

ElRenoRaven

You folks actually watch real sports?

Why of course. I'm a hockey guy myself. Sadly both of the teams I root for didn't make the playoffs this year. Growing up I loved baseball till they didn't have the world series that one year due to the strike. I quit watching after that and never went back.

Raw64life

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that Atlanta sucks at all sports.

EDIT: Fatlanta, my mistake

I'm a New York sports fan, but I root for all the loser NY sports team that haven't won shit in 30+ years.

I could lament the sorry state of the Knicks, but really the NBA has very little parity and the last decade it's always been 2-3 heavy favorites, 2-3 possible sleeper teams, and then 25 teams that just don't matter at all. The Knicks have been one of those 25 teams for 15 years running now. Would be nice to have a Jinder Mahal like the Utah Jazz come along and make the finals every once in a while.

ElRenoRaven

Man you know. I'm glad I listened to that Bischoff episode with Al. I can see why he mentioned AAW. Watching a few of their shows on Highspots and damn this is some pretty good shit. Watching Candic Lerae vs Sami Callihan for the AAW title and this is actually a pretty good match. This whole show has actually been pretty damn good.

Apparently more tickets are being released for the US NJPW shows tonight at 10pm eastern

Looks like it'll just be $30 GA. No idea how seating is going to work for this event

Kind of funny how on stubhub 16th row seats cost probably the same as like front row

site with countdown

I'd like to go but I'm a bit hesitant to drop like 500 or whatever on the weekend if I'm not totally certain the seats would be worth it

Also not gonna lie, Shibata being one less guaranteed rad person there doesn't help either

Pikma

Banned
Also fuck Ticketmaster for somehow not working for me during the time most of the tickets were on sold😭

tm24

I'm a New York sports fan, but I root for all the loser NY sports team that haven't won shit in 30+ years.

I could lament the sorry state of the Knicks, but really the NBA has very little parity and the last decade it's always been 2-3 heavy favorites, 2-3 possible sleeper teams, and then 25 teams that just don't matter at all. The Knicks have been one of those 25 teams for 15 years running now. Would be nice to have a Jinder Mahal like the Utah Jazz come along and make the finals every once in a while.

This decade has seen the most different champions since the 70s though

Menome

Ok, so I just heard the news about Emma. At this point I think it's safe to say that the curse of Batsie is far more dangerous than the curse of Menome.

My curse is widespread and takes people out for a few months. Batsie's is focused and takes Emma out for a few years.

Top Bottom