• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

It's a fun time if you're actually there, but not for the show they actually put on. Yeah it wasn't a good raw. Hoping for smackdown to be better tomorrow. Nothing will ever top bow hype it was being at Takeover London. That shit was unforgettable as a first WWE event.
Being at a show is always fun especially for you all lol.

Alucard

Banned
It's a fun time if you're actually there, but not for the show they actually put on. Yeah it wasn't a good raw. Hoping for smackdown to be better tomorrow. Nothing will ever top bow hype it was being at Takeover London. That shit was unforgettable as a first WWE event.

Raw live is the worst. I've been once and will never pay that kind of money again for nearly four hours of shitetainment.

Raw64life

Can't say I regret watching what might've been the best episode of Better Call Saul yet and not even bothering to flip to RAW during the commercials like I normally do.

Sasha was a great heel in NXT, but she's sloppy as fuck when her matches aren't meticulously planned out

Re: Raw, didn't watch it, but I'd say a solid rule of thumb is that while one should not watch Raw under any circumstance, one should especially not watch it when it is in the UK.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Watching this shit Bring it to the Table show and JBL just said, and I quote: "I would rather be captured by ISIS then sit down and have dinner with Sami Zayn".

Except that it happened in the middle of a commercial break and didn't appear to be part of the show.

Pikma

Banned
Watching this shit Bring it to the Table show and JBL just said, and I quote: "I would rather be captured by ISIS then sit down and have dinner with Sami Zayn".

Except that it happened in the middle of a commercial break and didn't appear to be part of the show.
Ugh...

Ithil

I'd rather he was captured by ISIS too.

I'm debating on if I agree

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
It was weird cause they were running ads, then it cut to the show with JBL saying that line without any context, then immediately went back to commercials.

Can't say I regret watching what might've been the best episode of Better Call Saul yet and not even bothering to flip to RAW during the commercials like I normally do.

Same. Leftovers season 2 is one of the greatest seasons I've ever watched, and ending it just in time for the best BCS episode ever. What a great night of TV.

I'm going to beat his fucking ass and make him extra thick from the swelling. I'm swerving on the road trying to watch that bullshit.

The royal decree is that you're getting banished to the pit of lions for that!

You just got

latest

Heroman

Banned

Man Vince must Fucking hate Sami

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Strowman was trying really hard to not sound like Hulk today

Isn't Sami Zayn supposedly a giant arrogant asshole backstage?

Not really. It's that he has his own way of doing things and people who aren't really on his level don't get it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is Balor allowed to run along the apron and kick people in the head but Orton can't?

Angry Grimace

Sami Zayn is a better person than JBL will ever be. So there's that.

Basically. KO's stories about him just suggest he has kind of poor social skills. Especially about work.

BIG FUCKING FAN MAN

Sami has his own version of this story where he thinks Axl Rose hates him because he was dancing too much on the side of the stage lmao.

I can't wait until Fire Pro Wrestling World comes out for PC later this year.

All the mods and tools from the community would put on a better show than WWE is currently putting out.
They say that Early Access is Q2, which should mean before the end of next month.

Going by this Dual Shockers write up/interview it might not be out until July. :( Assuming that's referring to the Steam Early Access.

http://www.dualshockers.com/fire-pro-wrestling-world-interview/

jurgen

I'm not even going to bother watching the highlights of Raw. A main event between Bray Wyatt's boring, toothless shit and Dean "Wacky Trailer Park John McClane" Ambrose isn't worth watching in any universe.

Sami Zayn is a better person than JBL will ever be. So there's that.

Basically. KO's stories about him just suggest he has kind of poor social skills. Especially about work.

Every interview I've ever heard has made Sami appear to be a genuinely sincere guy that just really, really loves the craft and planning of wrestling which rubs guys the wrong way who just want to make it up as they go in the ring. I think Jericho said he likes to extensively plan out matches like a play in different "acts" with big spots.

I really do appreciate his passion for it though. Between that and his ability to sell (and put other people over in the process) makes me think he loves giving people a show worth their time and money. He's like a bizarro circus performer that doesn't want to swindle you.

Angry Grimace

It makes me laugh how obvious they make the Roman audience plants because every time Roman comes out there's mysteriously super hot women in the front row losing their fucking minds over Roman (and wearing Roman merch) as though we're supposed to seriously believe there are gorgeous women buying front row tickets to WWE events. If you see a super hot woman in the front row it's either a) a Roman Reigns plant; or b) the wife of a wrestler who is about to win a title.

Anth0ny

It makes me laugh how obvious they make the Roman plants because every time Roman comes out there's mysteriously super hot women in the front row losing their fucking minds over Roman as though those people watch wrestling.

It's what they have to do after they got caught taking a fan's negative reaction to Jericho getting beat up and pretending it was his reaction to Roman losing a match.

Top Bottom