• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

how long is Braun out for?

4-8 weeks.

4-8 weeks.

4-8 weeks.

4-8 weeks.

4-8 weeks *cries*

Braun and WWE have parted ways for 4-8 weeks.

4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks. 4-8 weeks.
How long is Braun Mauro Ronallo for?

Iron Woman Goddess Alexa Bliss.

Man remember a few weeks ago Mickie James hated the women wrestlers of today for not giving her credit for pioneering the "Women's Revolution"? Now she's hugging Bayley. Creative ignored it the same way they ignored to give her a new theme and attire.

Bayley's hug cured her for her hatred bro

Sk33lF1.gif

This is probably the most excited I've been for wrestling in years...

Best of super juniors with absolutely stacked brackets - may 17th start

Wwe backlash with breezango finally getting a push and Nakamura debut (please don't be watered down like Balor, Joe and AJ)

Nxt takeover with (hopefully) Bobby Roode against KENTA (who I refuse to call Hideo Itami) but potentially even a three way with Roderick Strong added.

Every time I get excited about wwe shows I'm undoubtedly let down (lol vince) but still....

Pikma

Banned
Alvarez shat on Rollins no selling his knee and tried to compare it to NJPW where they don't do such a thing... Meltzer had to correct him about how they absolutely do it all the time and it's actually japanese style

😂😂😂

Dave also said Alicia Fox has the best northern lights suplex in the history of pro wrestling, guess I gotta watch that on youtube

Alvarez shat on Rollins no selling his knee and tried to compare it to NJPW where they don't do such a thing... Meltzer had to correct him about how they absolutely do it all the time and it's actually japanese style

😂😂😂

Dave also said Alicia Fox has the best northern lights suplex in the history of pro wrestling, guess I gotta watch that on youtube

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/861772935094317056

I dunno if I'd call that the best ever, lacks impact - Hase's always had a ton of impact, also Akira Hokuto did a great northern lights (plus the bomb variation she invented).

Apropos of nothing, but I love the Gurumakakari from Kagetora - surprised no one's ripped it off yet, to my knowledge;

M9xi9gL.gif

I was glad I watched in on delay... even I found it pretty dull... skipped Reigns's beat down, skipped through most of it.

Tag Turmoil was fun

Bliss's segment with Jax was fun... Wyatt not losing was fun. Other than that cardinal sin of boring

BTW I introduced my friend to NJPW: I showed him Okada vs Omega, Naito vs Elgin, Okada vs Shibata, Omega vs Ishii from Wrestling Dontaku, Suzuki vs Goto, Takahashi vs Kushida (granted the squash version because we only had limited time) and Young Bucks vs Motor City Machine Guns from Super J Cup 2016...

He loved The Young Bucks but he picked Okada as his favorite right away...

I wish I had time to show him more LIJ...

It's just interesting how we gravitate to different people... I gravitated to Naito/Kenny/Suzuki, he to Okada...

Beefy

I was glad I watched in on delay... even I found it pretty dull... skipped Reigns's beat down, skipped through most of it.

Tag Turmoil was fun

Bliss's segment with Jax was fun... Wyatt not losing was fun. Other than that cardinal sin of boring

Damn, Raw must have been beyond shit for you to not like it. 😛

Damn, Raw must have been beyond shit for you to not like it. 😛

Nothing happened...

Like literally I'd say Bliss' segment with Nia was the most entertaining part of the show. Nia showed some personality... I really do think putting her with Bliss will do her wonders, you can tell hey're good friends in real life.

Top Bottom