• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

8LrikEL.jpg
VXAozpx.gif

What if Braun was an 80s sitcom?

He'd be the big lovable oaf who would be clumsy and break things, but would somehow still help the cops catch the crooks.

"Sorry Chief, I just tried to open the am bu lamps door, and it flew across the room. I guess the am bu lamps needs an am bu lamps now too"

'STROWMAN! Apologize?! You knocked out the gem thief we've been chasing for the past 6 months! You're a hero!'

Strowman looks at the camera, shrugs, smiles, and the audience yells "That's Our Strowman!", applause, laughter, roll end credits.

This fall on ABC Family.

You mention the vest, beefy, and anytime someone does, I draw a straight line to Kevin Owens who, to my knowledge, is the only person I have seen to acknowledge the fact that Roman wears one by grabbing his hand after slapping Roman across the chest with it.

ROMAN HITS THE STEER

Oh God haha

Slizz

What a terrible Gentleman Jack match for the home crowd. Short match, filled with quick roll ups an no real 'CW' action. Then to cap it off everyone almost saw his taint as he lost.

Kaladin

It's happening?

WWE has green-lit a new WWE Network series starring R-Truth, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

WWE secretly filmed a pilot for what would be the Network's first-ever game show with Truth as the host back in March and we are told the series has been picked up for a first season.

The plan is for the series to debut in late summer/early Fall.

imBask

Banned
Officially under a year and a half away from contract expiration

Let's just honestly pretend the story ended with Mania 30, because that's the closest to a happy ending it's getting otherwise

the story ends with a TERRIBLE feud against Kane, I will never forget that. Brie is such a great actress

Top Bottom