• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Also: Thank you to everyone for the support yesterday. Back on the upswing today thankfully, just tough at times dealing with the peaks and troughs whilst purposefully trying to go without the medication.

I'm now off to watch some Twin Peaks.

Brother Menome,

Please stick to this lack of medication while watching TP. I was once dosed out of my tits on codeine post migraine and watched episode 1 of season 2. Please do not make the same mistake I did. I still have a fear of men with long grey hair dressed from head to toe in blue denim to this day....

Owner of WrassleGAF's least favourite look, Chris Renfrew, has another new look

C-7ZKjTXgAIyEWC.jpg:small

C_AWEEWW0AARiZF.jpg:small

Nekofrog

Banned
Patiently awaiting Jenny Omega's surprise debut as a run in to beat up her little brother Kenny Omega, thus culminating in a six star intergender world title match at the Tokyo dome between brother and sister. Jenny vs Kenny, someone book it tomorrow

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Okada is bigger than Omega in NJPW
AJ & Nak probably have a much more global reach than Omega

He's not as big as Okada or Naito, but he can be a very important part of the company. I still say the one thing that's holding Omega back in NJPW is that he's not speaking Japanese. For all the talk about NJPW being more global, they're still a Japanese company so why not have the one foreigner who can speak and connect with the Japanese audience speak Japanese. Especially if they're planning on putting the IWGP Heavyweight belt on him.

Top Bottom