• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

There is nothing more hardcore and ultraviolent than LEGO, friend.

qc2sNTY.gif

3fidr4.gif
What about a lego block WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE

Caderfix

It sucks that Shelton never actually signed with the WWE and was injured before doing so. I wanted him back on SD so bad after the brand split.

miserable

could Suzuki have a (short) successful WWE run? I figure he is the perfect candidate for the "evil foreigner" gimmick that Vince loves to saddle every non-american

Recall

Remember that fucking atrocious Ultimo Dragon WWE run that cost him his trademark and copyright to his name and thusly fucked his future for no redeeming reasons in 2004?

Once one of the top junior heavyweights in the ring and it all died for nothing.

Toryumon (and then Dragon Gate) being a thing was at least a great contribution by him though.

Purple is indeed wonderful, orange on the other hand is bottom tier.
This is how feuds are started.

Still better than me want title match.

If HBK is Mr Wrestlemania, does that make Dolph Mr Wrestling Challenge? .

Dolph is Mr WWF Metal

Actually after that Nakamura promo the other week I may have to think of something even lower.
Mr WWE House Show in Corpus Christi with the late 2004 roster of Smackdown?

Remember that fucking atrocious Ultimo Dragon WWE run that cost him his trademark and copyright to his name and thusly fucked his future for no redeeming reasons in 2004?

Once one of the top junior heavyweights in the ring and it all died for nothing.

Toryumon (and then Dragon Gate) being a thing was at least a great contribution by him though.

It was one part of a perfect storm in '04 that made me turn off WWE for a decade.

"Holy shit! Ultimo Dragon! He's going to have some amazing matches with Rey and Eddie!" The disappointment was very real.

Zach

Tony Schiavone's kind of a creepy old man on his podcast, but he seems like an alright guy. Dude saying stuff like "Bruce Jenner was a nice-looking man. And I just think he did a good job of transitioning to Caitlyn" in the face of his weirdo cohost's clear discomfort. I love it!

miserable

How did it cost him his trademark? Isn't he still wrestling using his name?

Watched some BattlARTS last night, can't get over this spot - so fucking cool, I'd advocate someone bringing it back, but not many dudes have the skill of Ishikawa and Otsuka;

r93D2g4.gif

Top Bottom