• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Where's your...

imagine getting so scared on an airplane that you shit yourself while crying

imagine living that life

...Data? You're slippin'

Im bad with flying too, friend.

The worst is getting stuck next to assholes. On my way back from Thailand last year the guy I was sitting next to was fucking slime. The stories he kept trying to tell me, for the 9 hour flight, were really fucking horrible. Like going to clubs and buying these marbles that get traded in for cash and he'd go through the club throwing handfuls around and laugh while all the women working there would scramble over the ground fighting for them.

It was hard not to shoot on the fuckwit.

a lot of people make trips there just to bring back stupid anecdotes like that back home. their badges of honor.

Rum is good, not too big on shots, but I think it mixes very well. As for the brand of whiskey, I usually go with Jack, but Jameson and Maker's are great too.

I really like rum too. Again, probably too much. There are some great rum based cocktails too.

We went through a period in summer of drinking a LOT of Aperol Spritz. It was bad though where a 2 of us would wake up to 3-4 empty bottles of Prosecco and a bottle or two of Aperol. Really bad. That shit is WAY too easy to drink and gets out of hand so quickly.

a lot of people make trips there just to bring back stupid anecdotes like that back home. their badges of honor.

I know. It just angers me. I was there to be best man kinda thing at my friends wedding, we spent a couple of weeks out in the rural areas where life is very rough and people have very little. They are the nicest people I have ever spent time with.

Seeing how hard they work to get out of that area to live in the cities with better health services etc only to end up basically railroaded into that line of work (sometimes), for cunts like that guy to get a kick out of it makes me fucking angry. What the fuck is in people to want to treat people that way.

Most alcohol tastes like piss to me and drugs are for losers.

straightedgesociety.jpg~c200

A rare picture of Batsie:
hqdefault.jpg

Caderfix

I really like rum too. Again, probably too much. There are some great rum based cocktails too.

We went through a period in summer of drinking a LOT of Aperol Spritz. It was bad though where a 2 of us would wake up to 3-4 empty bottles of Prosecco and a bottle or two of Aperol. Really bad. That shit is WAY too easy to drink and gets out of hand so quickly.

The one drink that gets me drunk without me noticing how much I drank is a Brazilian drink called "caipirinha". It doesn't feel that strong and is delicious, every time I go to a bbq I always end up drinking more than I should.

*shakes hand*

On another note, is it known why Chikara made the CP Munk character in the first place? What did Punk do to piss them off?

With Quackenbush, who could say? But I thought it was more a gentle joke that, along with Colt CaBunny, made for a great reveal when opponents unmasked them and learned that they were
Necro Butcher and Joker.

IIRC, Punk was apparently a bit of a dick when he worked CHIKARA and thought he was generally above the whole thing, so the CP Munk thing was probably Quack's idea of getting under his skin. Punk didn't see the funny side and accused CHIKARA of trying to profit off his image, lol.

IIRC, Punk was apparently a bit of a dick when he worked CHIKARA and thought he was generally above the whole thing, so the CP Munk thing was probably Quack's idea of getting under his skin. Punk didn't see the funny side and accused CHIKARA of trying to profit off his image, lol.

Every story about punk has me think more and more that the guy was a giant dick and took wrestling way too seriously

Caderfix

That's Mixed Martial Archie friend.
tumblr_m48nshu8OD1r5aodio2_400.gif

Look at the masterful application of the choke on Hydra, a sea monster.

That's soft, sorry. This is the REAL MMA legend:
JJ_display_image.png

The "most submissions wins" match he had with AJ is the only time I remember a match with AJ getting boos of the "please stop" variety.

Every story about punk has me think more and more that the guy was a giant dick and took wrestling way too seriously

Punk is a dude who puts a lot of thought into his brand. His name and everything he does is his bread and butter. The wrestling was just a means to the end. That doesn't make him a dick, per se.

Top Bottom