• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

How are tag matches in Fire Pro? Never-ending, repetitive slogs like 2K? Or better?

Talking about CPU vs. CPU here.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How are tag matches in Fire Pro? Never-ending, repetitive slogs like 2K? Or better?

Talking about CPU vs. CPU here.

They take about 10 minutes for CPU vs. CPU, sometimes a bit longer. Lots of partner interference interrupting the pin.

Scurll joining BC was pretty obvious if you've been watching Being the Elite, plus with Cole going to WWE it makes a lot of sense. Bullet Club didn't really have a singles Jr. representative (except for Chase Owens, but I think he's considered a heavyweight now, and as much as I like him he doesn't exactly scream singles star) and now he can go after the Jr. belt.

As for the US title, does this mean that the entire 2-day G1 Special will just be round robin tournament matches? That flies in the face of previous reports that they would be like the New Beginning shows and consist of main event matches and every title on the line. Still, I like the belt's design, and I wonder if this is a bit of a dig at WWE's UK championship and the rumored upcoming Asian championship. I expect it will likely be Lethal, Cody, Elgin, Juice, and maybe Smith Jr. going after the belt (Yes, I know Elgin and Smith Jr. are Canadian, shut up.)

Menome

Have you watched any WCW in your year-long fandom, Menome? I can't rememb.

I have watched in full Halloween Havoc '95 and an episode of Nitro from early 1999, along with several recommended matches for the likes of Sting, Anderson etc.

Zach

Oh, I always forget that I have Fire Pro Returns on my PS3. Maybe I should hook 'er back up and watch a CPU vs. CPU tag match. See if I should actually be lobbying for a GWF migration. Hmmm...

I have watched in full Halloween Havoc '95 and an episode of Nitro from early 1999...
The cream of the crop, eh? >_>

There's only ONE child in this thread, and I'm gonna
spell
it
out
for you

O W E N S I S N O W

tumblr_oo9mxmEM651u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Was anyone else here at the Hammerstein Ballroom? Man, that was my first ROH show and it was just so energetic. Lost my voice when Marty revealed himself as the newest BC member.

Also, can we hate on Hangman Page too? Fuck him, that match with Kazarian was so ass

Speaking of Kazarian, I marked out seeing him and Daniels outside selling their comic book? They saw my Booty-Os shirt and began saying things like "Xavier Woods likes this comic. He told me in private. I think Xavier Woods likes this comic."

I dont mind Page to be honest. If they can put Cody in matches like he had with The Young Bucks and Omega Id be happy too. I dont have any interest in seeing him in singles matches though.

Owens is very whatever.
Page seems like the odd man in Bullet Club for me. But with Cody, I agree with you. He feels like he is a good with tag team matchs but just a bad in singles, which is good for Bullet Club when they need people for tag matches, but he should not be in any singles.

Charlotte's probably the biggest success of the PC but even then she had started her training in FCW before that had opened (although she was likely still very green by the time it opened).

I don't really count Big-E, Rusev or Roman because they were in FCW more then they were in NXT or the PC (Roman and Big-E were definitely on the main roster by the time it was opened).

Top Bottom