• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

4fu57tY.gif

God this was cracking me up when I watched it. Dhalia played it off so perfectly.

Zach

You know, I thought this team of Cole, Striker, and Lawler was passable for a second a few events ago, but they've devolved into sleazy, insufferable trash. Or maybe it's just that their fair shake has expired. I dunno.

Anyway, I mostly have a good time watching Punk and Bryan (barely seen Bryan, but he's good). Everything else is pretty much a waste of my life.

metalik should have gotten the win and not tjp

i'm pretty sure of the top four in the cwc tjp was fourth on who they wanted to give the win to but zack and ibushi said no and i think metalik had bookings

Fox318

206 live sucks compared to what the CWC was.

That felt like a shoot.

Cruiserweight now are just Vince thrusting his dumb ass writing into everyfucking thing

You know, I thought this team of Cole, Striker, and Lawler was passable for a second a few events ago, but they've devolved into sleazy, insufferable trash. Or maybe it's just that their fair shake has expired. I dunno.

Anyway, I mostly have a good time watching Punk and Bryan (barely seen Bryan, but he's good). Everything else is pretty much a waste of my life.
Those dudes have to pretend to be into RAW while some old, senile, racist, sexist, piece of shit bully, yells in their ears for 3+ hours.
I'd give up too.

Beefy

Oh shit there are rumours WWE want:

The Miz and Ambrose feud will end with Miz winning the belt. Reigns vs Bray will end with Reigns winning. Miz and Reigns will then feud, leading to Reigns winning the belt. Which will lead to a belt vs belt match against Lesner.

What a loud of shit

Heroman

Banned

Miz will win the belt off Ambrose and will feud with Reigns after it. Then Miz will face Reigns and Reigns will win the belt. Which will lead to a belt vs belt against Lesner, which Reigns will win.

What a loud of shit
That would be super stupid.

Miz will win the belt off Ambrose and will feud with Reigns after it. Then Miz will face Reigns and Reigns will win the belt. Which will lead to a belt vs belt against Lesner, which Reigns will win.

What a loud of shit
Hey now... It worked for Ultimate Warrior.

Oh wait.

What a loud of shit
Roman "Lowest non-holiday rating in 20 years" Reigns

What a loud of shit

I don't see that happening. Most rumors have Reigns moving to Wyatt.

I think Miz will beat Ambrose, but I think he'll feud with Finn.

What a loud of shit
I'm gonna guess this won't happen.

Remember when everyone said it was so obvious Roman would beat KO for the Universal Title to parallel McGregor with this two belts and not only did that not happen, he also lost the US belt along with it.

Loads of wrestling sites, Forbes has it as well but they don't know if the
Miz vs Reigns feud will be for the belt yet but the suspect so.

Hm... I just don't buy it. The only way it makes sense is if
Reigns vs. Lesnar happens at Summerslam or shortly after. If they have Reigns hold the IC belt until WM while also having Lesnar not showing up, that gives 98% of the Raw roster nothing to do and creates an even greater stagnation than we are already seeing with Lesnar not there.

Syder

Remember at Roadblock: End of the Line: Hard Shoulder: Roundabout: Highway 7 when Roman fought Owens for the Universal title but his US Championship wasn't on the line?

Beefy

If they don't know
whether or not it's for the belt it sounds more like just speculation.

We will soon know the article says Reigns will face
Miz....
on Monday.

Hm... I just don't buy it. The only way it makes sense is if
Reigns vs. Lesnar happens at Summerslam or shortly after. If they have Reigns hold the IC belt until WM while also having Lesnar not showing up, that gives 98% of the Raw roster nothing to do and creates an even greater stagnation than we are already seeing with Lesnar not there.

I hope it is bullshit

Remember at Roadblock: End of the Line: Hard Shoulder: Roundabout: Highway 7 when Roman fought Owens for the Universal title but his US Championship wasn't on the line?

Or they do this.

Top Bottom