• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Nah, it'll be Aries

Wait is there a legit chance in that? I thought the rumored triple threat for Extreme Rules was just so TJP could eat the pin to get the belt on Aries.

I thought it would be Aries for a while, but this whole "Neville is afraid to give TJP a title shot" thing and renewed emphasis on his character has me thinking he's eventually going to have to give TJP a one-on-one shot and he'll lose. Meltzer seems to think the same given the recent booking of Perkins.

We will soon know the article says Reigns will face
Miz....
on Monday.

Well then we already know it's BS because it's Ambrose vs. Miz on Monday. That was announced last week.

Anth0ny

Oh shit there are rumours WWE want:

The Miz and Ambrose feud will end with Miz winning the belt. Reigns vs Bray will end with Reigns winning. Miz and Reigns will then feud, leading to Reigns winning the belt. Which will lead to a belt vs belt match against Lesner.

What a loud of shit

The only reason I can see this happening is they clearly want big stars holding the mid card belts.

Owens has US and that might be going to Styles soon. They're clearly treating the US belt like the main event on smackdown, the match at backlash has more star power than the actual WWE title. They probably want the IC belt on a big, full time star too so they can do weekly TV/house shows with a belt in the main event. Who better than Reigns?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeo...ar-vs-finn-balor-daniel-bryan-wrestling-more/

He is one of the articles. Unless they mean programme as in next feud?

Okay yeah, I think you are misinterpreting that article even if it is accurate. It says nothing about a title vs. title match.
It says Roman would win the IC title and then eventually would challenge Brock. So he would probably drop the IC title along the way.

Either way, I still don't know if I buy it.

RBH

C_sz7ktXYAAFDNe.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Hustler2754/status/863340857281445888?s=09

I thought it would be Aries for a while, but this whole "Neville is afraid to give TJP a title shot" thing and renewed emphasis on his character has me thinking he's eventually going to have to give TJP a one-on-one shot and he'll lose. Meltzer seems to think the same given the recent booking of Perkins.
I can't imagine this happening after how quick WWE gave up on TJP when he lost the CW belt. Plus it seems they're super high on Neville.

Dammit, Vince, please don't do it.

DMczaf

Scooter is banned

RBH has dementia

Guzim has been missing for months

I'm the last remaining member of the old guard of WrassleGAF :(

Beefy

Okay yeah, I think you are misinterpreting that article even if it is accurate. It says nothing about a title vs. title match.
It says Roman would win the IC title and then eventually would challenge Brock. So he would probably drop the IC title along the way.

Either way, I still don't know if I buy it.

You mean you hope I have 😛

somedevil

This funny:

New Japan edited the Matt Sydal vs. Marty Scrull match off of their version of War of the Worlds on NJPW World

Does New Japan usually do this? If not then Sydal must of pissed them off really bad.

Pikma

Banned
Oh god no, if the division isn't dead already that'll definitely kill it

This is what happens when you want the Aries/Neville feud to end. Bad things happen.

Latest OTT's out on Vimeo; https://vimeo.com/ondemand/marblezoneact1

4iFnYJw.jpg

O'Reilly vs Riddle should be a hoot.
Naming an event after Marble Zone might actually be worse than Great Balls of Fire, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Marble Zone, the Ziggler of Sonic Stages.

The end of Survivor Series 2010. Man. Pretty crazy that Cena retired way back in 2010.

Did you enjoy the special song they recorded for the pre main event promo video detailing Cena's gut wrenching choice?

Zach

Did you enjoy the special song they recorded for the pre main event promo video detailing Cena's gut wrenching choice?

It took about five seconds before I fast-forwarded.

Zach, the only thing you stretch is yourself at night, right before crying to sleep on your Lex Lugger body pillow.

Eight 🤔s.

No. I need to settle this grudge-match with B.J. for the good of WrassleGAF.

You can say that again.

Caderfix

I was hoping that Menome would put an end to the filth, but I'm afraid he might've been corrupted.

He decided to watch a Uwe Boll movie. No one forced him, he wanted to... Filth.

Top Bottom