• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Slizz

Artistry

005_Newcastle_05122017ej_0885--4c970a838a52f4bce46616c5f2486dc0.jpg

Juice

Raw64life

Scooter is banned

RBH has dementia

Guzim has been missing for months

I'm the last remaining member of the old guard of WrassleGAF :(

I've been around here long enough to remember what wrestling discussion was like on this forum before the snowglob kliq. That was real wrestling discussion, before you guys came in and ruined the business.

DMczaf

I've been around here long enough to remember what wrestling discussion was like on this forum before the snowglob kliq. That was real wrestling discussion, before you guys came in and ruined the business.

These indie gimmick posters don't know how to work

So since I'm bored on a Saturday until I decide to stream RE4 possibly, and I forgot that I got a free 3 months of the WWE Network, I think I'm going to give an old PPV a try. And since I'm always mocking WCW - mainly because it's hilarious to do so - I think I'm gonna give one of their PPVs a shot. And I want YOU, the GAF Galaxy, to choose which one to watch. Since you guys know my tastes, it'll probably be easy.

No joke suggestions please (which will be hard since it's WCW huehuehue), I'm actually kinda serious about this. And I'll even grade the show afterwards too, since I know Zachariah would want me to.
Marble Zone has a great soundtrack. It's also clearly better than Labyrinth, the worst level.
giphy.gif

Monsoon, I respect your thoughts on all things wrasslin', thus the conflict I'm feeling from this post hurts me.

Not that Labyrinth is much good either.

Can all three of us at least agree that both of those zones are slogs to get through?

Heads up to subscribers that New Japan World has ROH War of the Worlds up for VPN users

Only exception is they edited out the Marty Scrull vs. Matt Sydal match. Sydal blackballed for weed still/likely forever

Menome

I was hoping that Menome would put an end to the filth, but I'm afraid he might've been corrupted.

He decided to watch a Uwe Boll movie. No one forced him, he wanted to... Filth.

If I said it was in order to keep up to date with a podcast mocking the said film, would that absolve me?

Menome

I did the same in the past but I fell off the wagon.

If he topped his masterpiece in House of the Dead I'm relying on you to inform me.

Postal is his best movie in actual quality, but that's still not high praise. Alone In The Dark is just dull-bad with a couple of hilarious-bad moments. Bloodrayne and In The Name Of The King are average but watchable. You still shouldn't watch them though.

I think that covers the ones I've watched so far. House Of The Dead 2 is up next, but I don't think that was actually directed by Boll.

What podcast?

The Spin-Off Doctors (MovieBoyz) with Jim Sterling and Conrad Zimmerman.

Postal is his best movie in actual quality, but that's still not high praise. Alone In The Dark is just dull-bad with a couple of hilarious-bad moments. Bloodrayne and In The Name Of The King are average but watchable. You still shouldn't watch them though.

I think that covers the ones I've watched so far. House Of The Dead 2 is up next, but I don't think that was actually directed by Boll.

Oh yeah, I did see Bloodrayne, it wishes it could be as unintentionally hilarious as HotD.

Scotty Flamingo vs Flyin' Brian

- I wanna give this an F just off of those names alone. Starts off a bit slow with Brian working the arm, which brings up something that's nice to see; someone working a limb and the opponent actually selling it. Pillman then drops Scotty on...fucking concrete? Wow, they didn't have pads back then.

Wait, top-rope moves are banned!? What kind of carny shit is that? Anyways, Scotty gets the advantage and slows the match down with a chinlock. Lots of cheating from Scotty, which again is nice to see. Eventually they both smack each other and then the commentators say there's 30 minutes total in the match with 15 minutes left...even though I'm fairly certain they said it was a 20 minute match earlier.

The match ends with Brian flying (I get it!) over the top rope to dive on Scotty, but Scotty ducks and gets the pin as well as the belt.

Rating:
kiLJdpf.png

Rating translated to Zachian: C+

Top Bottom