• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Heroman

Banned
Discuss
xAZCdbu.jpg

Foggy

An update on the Io Shirai situation. Her and Toni Storm went to a time-limit draw in their title match, so she still has the Red Belt. Mayu Iwatani won the White Belt from Kairi Hojo in the co-main event and then came out after the draw and challenged Io for the Red Belt.

So as for what it means, well I'm not sure. I felt like if she kept the title that was a sign she was staying, but to have Mayu challenge her so quickly after beating Kairi is odd. So maybe Mayu will win both belts. But then again, Io's reign is probably reaching it's natural end anyways even if she isn't leaving. She's going on 500 days with her current run.

As for Toni, I'm still of the same belief. She'll be with WWE this time next year, even if she's not in the tournament.

The less time you spend making sense of Stardom's booking the happier you'll be. If they know Io is leaving then they would've announced just like they did with Kairi.

Also the NJPW US belt looks good you silly ass jabronis. Ornate doo-dads and tchotckes look great on a belt, especially when not zoomed in on. Minimalist designs suck, especially when they're only that way to sell cheaper replica belts.

Pikma

Banned
The less time you spend making sense of Stardom's booking the happier you'll be. If they know Io is leaving then they would've announced just like they did with Kairi.

Also the NJPW US belt looks good you silly ass jabronis. Ornate doo-dads and tchotckes look great on a belt, especially when not zoomed in on. Minimalist designs suck, especially when they're only that way to sell cheaper replica belts.
Shut up, Foggy

Much like the GOTG franchise is far superior to the Man of Steel franchise, Okada 2017 has been great enough the franchise has already far surpassed Tana's most memorable moments

Syder

Hiroshi Tanahashi is the archetypal superhero Japanese wrassleman ❤︎

It's like if John Cena was interesting.

Top Bottom