• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

What's happening?

The thread on Monday:
53816339.jpg

I love that the Adam/Marty/BC/Bucks/Omega story all was 90% built on that YouTube show and that they then paid it off on a big ROH PPV, started it on NJPW, ran it on YouTube and finished it on ROH

And this is why the Bucks are so successful as they are.

My only problem with this, and I hope WWE doesn't go this route, is I don't watch YouTube the way a lot of people do. It is not my hub of entertainment or video and I can't just do the "background while working thing" with videos.

Beefy

My only problem with this, and I hope WWE doesn't go this route, is I don't watch YouTube the way a lot of people do. It is not my hub of entertainment or video and I can't just do the "background while working thing" with videos.

Not enough money in it for WWE. YT is declining .

You could argue that WWE's YouTube stuff is better than most of the backstage stuff we get on the main show.

Not that it's telling a story necessarily, but a lot of their YouTube stuff I watch and go "Why can you put this on TV?" Like Jericho's Farewell.

Menome

You could argue that WWE's YouTube stuff is better than most of the backstage stuff we get on the main show.

Not that it's telling a story necessarily, but a lot of their YouTube stuff I watch and go "Why can you put this on TV?" Like Jericho's Farewell.

They did put Jericho's Farewell on TV. YouTube is essentially just there for Raw/Smackdown to have something to divert attention to later on.

Syder

I would say that is a insult to freshman. You have some dudes posting threads asking if their poo is normal.
So I've had this poop for almost 14 years now but I'm utterly disgusted by the thought/sight of them.

So this poops dad died on Monday and they left for a cruise the next day and said they had to go or they would lose the measly fucking $500.

I am being irrational here ?

Beefy

So I've had this poop for almost 14 years now but I'm utterly disgusted by the thought/sight of them.

So this poops dad died on Monday and they left for a cruise the next day and said they had to go or they would lose the measly fucking $500.

I am being irrational here ?

😂 that dude got banned for saying fuck off to Gaf

Top Bottom