• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Bronx-Man

Banned
cant wait for cody rhodes to pin sanada clean
tumblr_nca4d0UdsU1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

That was an alright match between John Morrison and Sheamus at TLC '10. Who saw that coming?

I watched a Sheamus match from that time, maybe it was hell in a cell 2012?, and was really surprised by how well he did with Big Show. I was expecting a bore fest but it was really good.

RBH

Today, I learned that Chris Benoit had a few tryout matches for the WWF in 1995 and was in consideration for the Ringmaster gimmick before it went to Steve Austin. Interesting stuff.

tumblr_o34rupxQDA1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Today, I learned that Chris Benoit had a few tryout matches for the WWF in 1995 and was in consideration for the Ringmaster gimmick before it went to Steve Austin. Interesting stuff.

tumblr_o34rupxQDA1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Fitting since they both mastered the art o abusing their spouses.

Well, Benoit got a doctorate degree in it, I suppose.

I know I missed this conversation earlier, but can anyone pinpoint a good singles Baron Corbin match? No special stipulations, just a good one on one match. I personally don't think he's ever had one, and the love he gets on here baffles me.

I know I missed this conversation earlier, but can anyone pinpoint a good singles Baron Corbin match? No special stipulations, just a good one on one match. I personally don't think he's ever had one, and the love he gets on here baffles me.

Don't be fooled. He's a JAG with some occasionally enjoyable Twitter banter.

Zach

Wait. I thought Cena was fired after the last PPV? But now he's wrestling in the main event of TLC 2010?

Oh, whatever.

Menome

Are you sure? I don't remember seeing it, and the "wwe.com exclusive" suggests otherwise.

Absolutely. I watched it once online when someone linked it and then thought "Oh, this again" when it showed up on broadcast.

They've showed snippets from online videos plenty of times. The video of Braun getting injured from the ambulance door that was on RAW was online footage, for example.

robbie, robbie mills‏ @RMills0124 15m15 minutes ago

Randy Savage

I watched a Sheamus match from that time, maybe it was hell in a cell 2012?, and was really surprised by how well he did with Big Show. I was expecting a bore fest but it was really good.

Sheamus has been putting on good matches for years. Hell, me and others in the thread have said so. His booking throughout the years, however, has poisoned his rep.

Just watched Cena bury Barrett with chairs. This whole Nexus angle... man... strange.

2010 in the books!!

Can I make a special, non PPV request, for you to watch the Dec 24, 2012 RAW? It's absolute gem of a RAW

Sheamus has been putting on good matches for years. Hell, me and others in the thread have said so. His booking throughout the years, however, has poisoned his rep.

My familiarity with him was mostly from the outside and 2015/6 on. So Prior to that match I just loathed him because I thought he was a dumb gimmick and hated it. After that match I had new found appreciation for him and have no enjoyed him in the ring.

Top Bottom