• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Syder

His All Lives Matter bullshit wasn't entertaining unfortunately
A good way to signal that you're about as distant from reality as it gets is to adopt the 'ALM' bullshit.

Randy would still be a sucky wrestler even if he was a paragon of virtue.

Tont Schiavone advertising the Jan 4 NJPW show on Starrcade! God damn, puts over the match at the dome, to add even more weight to this cruiserweight championship match here. WWE's cruiserweight division looks like WAAAAAAYYYYYmore shit compared to this.

Lyng

A good way to signal that you're about as distant from reality as it gets is to adopt the 'ALM' bullshit.

Randy would still be a sucky wrestler even if he was a paragon of virtue.

Damn Randy got you all kinds of worked up! A sucky wrestler? That's just...wrong

Syder

Damn Randy got you all kinds of worked up! A sucky wrestler? That's just...wrong
Don't be a mark. I didn't even read past the first line of what he said.

In 2017, Randy Orton is the most bland, by-the-numbers 'character' and his boring matches don't redeem that fact.

Anth0ny

Why are some of these people entertaining everywhere else except on TV.

"Here's your script Randy. Memorize it, recite it in the ring, and we'll give you $50,000"

"k"

Brock+Lesnar+elbows+Randy+Orton.gif

Look at the adjective!

"Ok Randy, Brock is going to shoot on you during the fake entertainment match tonight. Take stiff shots to the head, and we'll give you $50,000"

"k"

Lyng

Don't be a mark. I didn't even read past the first line of what he said.

In 2017, Randy Orton is the most bland, by-the-numbers 'character' and his boring matches don't redeem that fact.

He is quiet boring right now yes. That still doesn't mean he is a sucky wrestler. He has proven many times that he can put on very good matches.

Syder

He is quiet boring right now yes. That still doesn't mean he is a sucky wrestler. He has proven many times that he can put on very good matches.
Right now? Not having an interesting feud in 6 years means he's fully deserving of being in the sucky category.

One tweet mocking Bubba Ray doesn't makes up for years of being an uninspired borefest unfortunately.

somedevil

LOW-KI ロウ・キー セカイノ戦士‏Verified account @OneWorldWarrior 16m16 minutes ago
More
LOW-KI ロウ・キー セカイノ戦士 Retweeted Randy Orton

Unfortunately, you're protected in the wwe. Come out to the real world and test your tantrum with adults

Is this tweet the definition of Irony or The pot calling the kettle black?

Lyng

Right now? Not having an interesting feud in 6 years means he's fully deserving of being in the sucky category.

One tweet mocking Bubba Ray doesn't makes up for years of being an uninspired borefest unfortunately.

For me boring just doesn't equal beeing a bad wrestler, at least from in ring perspective. His in ring ability is very good.

It annoys me that him beeing bored of his booking (which is quiet terrible) bleeds into his promo's and to an extent his matches, still from a technical perspective he always delivers.

And like I said I wish he would be entertaining in the ring.

For me he is the opposite of Miz. Miz is a pretty bad wrestler but very very entertaining, and regardless what program he gets put in he always gives it 100% and he always entertains.

Just learned a certain recently unemployed FBI director is 6ft 8in...

Sign him up, Vince!

This will cause yet another conflict of interest with his bff Trump

He has always seemed like a nice enough guy in interviews, documentaries etc.

I like him unless he has done horrible shit I havent heard about.

The only questionable thing I've seen him do was tarnish PWI credibility by participating in that awful kayfabe publicity stunt in 1994

-97a159a5bc029da4.jpg

Looks like a shooter

He tall.

Top Bottom